Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Split (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Great Wall (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Oblivion 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Warcraft 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Bridesmaids (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Lucy 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Fifty Shades Darker (Blu-ray)
$6.99
Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-6 (Blu-ray)
$69.99
The Mummy 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Megan Leavey (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Lone Survivor 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Girls Trip (Blu-ray)
$9.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Bluvette

Conversation Between Bluvette and beyond 1000
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. Bluvette
    02-07-2014 06:26 PM
    Bluvette
    Hey buddy, your welcome. I just love what you have done!! I took my pictures down after people make stupid comments. I look at it if you have nothing constructive to say dont even open your mouth. I do not come on here much anymore, moved onto other forums. Thanks for the kind words though. Take care.

John
  2. beyond 1000
    02-07-2014 12:44 AM
    beyond 1000
    Hey Blue

Thanks for the latest comment on my system. Where are the photos of your system gone to? Your gear was just divine. What's happening in your theatre?
  3. Bluvette
    11-26-2011 08:28 PM
    Bluvette
    Lookin good, I like that power conditioner. Your setup is so nice and clean Class A. How have you been?
  4. Bluvette
    10-25-2011 04:23 AM
    Bluvette
    Hey by the way did you buy the Outlaws new or used? There were 3 used one's on the Emotiva lounge for sale.
  5. Bluvette
    10-25-2011 04:09 AM
    Bluvette
    Thanks for the info on the QV2. Can't wait to see the new amps, congrats.
  6. beyond 1000
    10-25-2011 02:47 AM
    beyond 1000
    I will be selling the Monster power center and I have ordered a heavy duty Panamax isolating floor model power strip with heavy duty protection, clean power filtration with no loss of dynamics. This will go on the floor in behind the right tower between it and the stand. On the second shelf where the Monster power center was I will be getting two mono Outlaw 2200 power amps to match my huge unit for a complete separate amp 7.1 audio so the AVR is 100% pre-pro. Stay tuned Blue that's coming soon.
  7. beyond 1000
    10-25-2011 02:46 AM
    beyond 1000
    Hey Bluvette

The QV2 is an awesome upgrade. This is NOT snake oil. I had a 30 day return if I am not satisfied. I liked it so much I bought a second one. The first one goes in the wall where the power conditioner plugs in. If you get a second you get a quantum effect and corrects problems in your conditioner, no matter how good it is.

These are the results I got.

The sound heard is now fully transparent and extremely deep. The noise floor is so low it cannot be heard. Every detail in sound, no matter how soft is clearly defined. The subwoofer produces the silkiest smooth LFE. There is a perfect voltage going into the system and any imperfections in the conditioner are also re-filtered for elite current.
    The picture is extremely clean and took the 1080p to clearly defined higher levels. Colors are richer, detail and sharpness is higher and crispier with NO picture noise whatsoever. Blacks are pitch black and whites are perfect.
  8. Bluvette
    10-10-2011 01:22 AM
    Bluvette
    I took a look at that QV2 looks like I may have to save up for it. Your setup just gets better and better.
  9. Bluvette
    10-01-2011 02:43 PM
    Bluvette
    Hey buddy I checked out your new pics, lookin good. The QV2 looks interesting, I have to read on it. You say you noticed a difference very interesting. Your setup is lookin awesome love the new sub. Take care
  10. Bluvette
    08-12-2011 11:14 AM
    Bluvette
    The Empires are a great sub and a bit to much for my room size, I think I need only one. No I am not a designer, but thank you. I had just a small a space 11X20 and had to utilize it, worked out pretty well. The Emotiva amps are unbelievable, I bought my first two in my family room new and the other three used off the Emotiva lounge.

John