Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
2001: A Space Odyssey 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.60
3 hrs ago
Westworld: Season One 4K (Blu-ray)
$18.99

The Death of Superman (Blu-ray)
$17.96

DC Universe: 10th Anniversary Collection (Blu-ray)
$139.99

Dragon Ball Super: Part 4 (Blu-ray)
$22.80

Mission: Impossible 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Hell Night (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.95
14 hrs ago
Chappaquiddick (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Bound (Blu-ray)
$29.33

Mission: Impossible III 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

The Tree of Life (Blu-ray)
$22.00

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Spurrier Sucks

Conversation Between Spurrier Sucks and ldgibson76
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. ldgibson76
    02-11-2015 03:51 PM
    ldgibson76
    Hello SS. Sending you a friendship request. I thought we had established the friendship status long ago. My bad. I hope all is well with you and the family.
  2. ldgibson76
    03-13-2014 12:12 AM
    ldgibson76
    Your thanks is appreciated but the kudos I gave you are well deserved my friend. It's amazing what we learn during this never ending journey. You find that you don't need as much as you thought you did to achieve the refinement that deep down inside, we crave. Especially as we get older, and hopefully wiser, it becomes quality over quantity. Think about it, if you knew what you knew now, how much money would you have saved? But, you may not have had all of the fun that the learning curve yields. I know I'm in the mode of reducing the number of devices in my system, by a bunch. Anyway, your setup and room looks esoteric and very refined reeking with quality! Great job SS, great job!
  3. Spurrier Sucks
    03-13-2014 12:01 AM
    Spurrier Sucks
    Thanks for the comments you left for me. Complete? You know better than that. It's a never ending journey. I must say that I am quite happy with what I have with both movies and music now. Music more than ever. I've learned that learning cost some money. I really like a direct firing tweeter for music over the omnidirectional tweeter. I also think going too big can be too much for a smaller room. I have much more to learn but I'm enjoying the education.
  4. Spurrier Sucks
    06-30-2011 01:23 AM
    Spurrier Sucks
    Thanks for the comments! The BDI is a great piece. I looked at the Salamander as well but liked the integratedwheels on the BDI over the add on ones for the Salamander. Nice upgrades on your system as well.