Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Willow (Blu-ray)
$9.96
James Cameron's Deepsea Challenge 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.89
28 Days Later / 28 Weeks Later (Blu-ray)
$7.99
John Carter (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.95
Game of Thrones - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Chucky: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.76
Star Trek: The Compendium (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Psycho (Blu-ray)
$10.98
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.99
Fairy Tail: Part 11 (Blu-ray)
$31.69
Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack / Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla (Blu-ray)
$13.59
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Robert Siegel

Conversation Between Robert Siegel and in2video2
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. in2video2
    12-28-2013 05:41 AM
    in2video2
    Hello, Robert. All the very best for the Holiday Season for you, your family and friends. May 2014 bring out all the very best in each and every one of us. Take care my friend. Miss your friendship and keeping in touch.
  2. in2video2
    11-18-2011 05:02 PM
    in2video2
    Rob, You excelled all your previous work when you took on My Fair Lady. Such a great job and tribute to this classic movie. My copy arrives Saturday. Cannot wait. Take care.
  3. in2video2
    11-03-2011 12:42 AM
    in2video2
    Rob, what do you think we should do about the West Side Story Blu-Ray? Buy it and hope that a recall happens or wait? The signs don't look all that good that it will be revisited and fixed... at least any time soon.
  4. in2video2
    10-27-2011 06:25 PM
    in2video2
    Rob, the Saul Bass opening titles for West Side Story. You remember the Overture with the abstract montage of New York City? At the end crescendo of the Overture the abstract merges with the real montage of the New York City Skyline. This has been lost on the upcoming transfer to a fade in/fade out instead of the original merge on the 70mm prints. Check what Robert Harris has said over at Home Theater Forum.
  5. Robert Siegel
    10-27-2011 05:18 PM
    Robert Siegel
    Leon,
    Hello.....What blunder in West Side Story?
  6. in2video2
    10-27-2011 12:24 PM
    in2video2
    Rob, Thanks for the heads up on those interesting developments. Was your source that sister of your's? She has a checked past you know where this is concerned - just joking. BTW, Rocky was a smash! Don't forget it's just a jump to the left... Hope the blunder on the West Side Story transfer can be quickly fixed. Don't need anything to hold up the momentum of interest it has created for itself as well as other high profile titles. Take care my friend. Seriously, make use of me to spell check for you and I am very thorough. You know my background. I do it all the time for Michelle and that means "translating" back to English!
  7. Robert Siegel
    10-27-2011 04:48 AM
    Robert Siegel
    Leon,

Good classics coming in November, a whole slew of top titles. Isn't it exciting? My Fair Lady, West Side Story, Mutiny on the Bounty, The Big Country. I remember 2 years ago when we were lucky to get one classic every month. Things are looking up! I hear 2012 may be the year of The King and I and Oklahoma! Now that's exciting! Cinemascope 55 negative for The King and I and Todd-AO for Oklahoma!
  8. in2video2
    09-02-2011 12:54 AM
    in2video2
    Thank you, Rob.
  9. Robert Siegel
    08-20-2011 06:35 PM
    Robert Siegel
    I am hoping VERY soon, this is one of my most eagerly awaited titles. This ran on one of the DISH channels this past year and looked incredible, and without a doubt the sound was remastered. This will be one great Blu-ray. I am really hoping this time that Fox finds the isolated score and deems it worth of finally adding some extras.
  10. in2video2
    08-17-2011 03:14 PM
    in2video2
    Rob, Now that the "floodgates" have been opened on musicals how long do you believe before we'll see your favorite Hello, Dolly! arrive onto Blu-Ray?