Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Flash: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Transformers: The Last Knight 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Supergirl: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Supernatural: The Complete Twelfth Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Tenth Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Gotham: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Beguiled (Blu-ray)
$6.49
Blade Runner 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
John Adams (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Star Trek Beyond 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Deadwood: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Big Daddy

Conversation Between Big Daddy and jsnmoussa80
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. jsnmoussa80
    08-06-2013 06:06 AM
    jsnmoussa80
    HI BD. I was just wondering would i be wasting my time getting a spl meter if i have audussey multieq xt. i have monitor a's gx 100 which carry nice bass, ive connected my hi level rel cable to the speaker terminals on the amp also hooked up is the single cable to the lfe on the back of the sub. my denon amp is put on to large speakers and ive put the sub to NO. iVE ran audussey before with crossver at 40 and disabled the one on the back of the sub. But ive found that having it the first way sounds so much lower and nicer. Though it sounds nice to my ears, is there a better way . Just want quality not quantity. Also my xo on the back of the sub is between 60 and 80, since the xo in the amp is now full range. Is this correct. thankyou in advance. I love bass.
  2. jsnmoussa80
    08-05-2013 01:31 AM
    jsnmoussa80
    hi BD how are you. i was just wondering regarding CALIBRATING speakers and sub. if i have audussey multieq xt would i be wasting my time getting a spl meter. Also i have got the antimode 8033c for the sub but it sounded terrible. Do you have any suggestions on a really good eq that really makes a difference. thankyou.