Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Night of the Living Dead (Blu-ray)
$17.24
It's Alive Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$33.06
10 Things I Hate About You (Blu-ray)
$5.99
The Boneyard (Blu-ray)
$16.49
Outlander: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Doctor Who: The Complete Peter Capaldi Years (Blu-ray)
$79.99
The Theory of Everything (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (Blu-ray)
$5.99
Homeland: The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Passion of Joan of Arc (Blu-ray)
$19.80
The Lost World (Blu-ray)
$15.26
Lady Bird (Blu-ray)
$22.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > TripleHBK

Conversation Between TripleHBK and Count Orlok
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Count Orlok
    01-23-2016 02:20 AM
    Count Orlok
    You don't have to be sorry for anything! I didn't buy much for that exact same reason. Christmas just creeps up every year and I'm always drained when it gets here. I'm still interested in buying some, I just have to worry about bills and other things first. Why does life have to be do expensive?
  2. TripleHBK
    01-22-2016 05:13 AM
    TripleHBK
    Hi there! So after you pointed out that seller I ended up saving his auction to my ebay profile, but haven't actually gotten around to ordering anything. With Christmas and everything I stopped buying much of anything throughout November and December so I could save money for gifts and haven't had to desire to buy any colored cases yet as I've needed a fair amount of regular replacement cases recently and just finally placed that order last week. Outside of a pink case or two and maybe a few more Green cases I'm not sure how many others I really would need. I'm sure at some point I'll grab several black cases as well, but I should probably get on that as I'm sure he won't have them forever. So... sorry to say I can't be much help right now!
  3. Count Orlok
    01-22-2016 04:58 AM
    Count Orlok
    Hey Triple!

Did you happen to order any of those cases? I'd still like to get a few before he sells out, but I'm curious about the quality.

Hoping you're doing well!
  4. Count Orlok
    02-21-2015 06:30 AM
    Count Orlok
    Awesome horror collection man! It was hard just to pick one I'd like to own! Nice SF choices!