Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Big (Blu-ray)
$7.99
My Big Fat Greek Wedding (Blu-ray)
$6.98
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Slap Shot (Blu-ray)
$9.96
The Americans: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Hugo (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Psycho-Pass: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$95.24
Uncle Buck (Blu-ray)
$6.96
The Simpsons: The Sixteenth Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Seven (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Grease (Blu-ray)
$4.99
8-Film Action Collection (Blu-ray)
$7.99
The Spectacular Spider-Man: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Grave of the Fireflies (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Fairy Tail: Part 8 (Blu-ray)
$26.99
Somewhere in Time (Blu-ray)
$10.49
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Hannibal: Season One (Blu-ray)
$19.99
WCW's Greatest Pay-Per-View Matches, Volume 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.74

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > b0bby

Conversation Between b0bby and LeAnn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. LeAnn
    06-28-2010 06:55 PM
    LeAnn
    hey bobby!
    Thanks for the tip. I had to take out and put back in the sim card probably 10 times yesterday. I really had noticed nothing going on on the card, but i did take a lint free cloth and noticed some marks seemed to come off? like old finger prints or something. I put it back in and it was ok.

Then a few hours later it started all over again while the phone was in standby (when you go to turn it back on it says no sim)

so far so good though. today i have not had a single issue.
  2. LeAnn
    06-15-2010 02:06 PM
    LeAnn
    Hey bobby. Not sure if you have decided what to do about the iphone not being in white. some rumors say it might be out on release date, but others are saying apple already said it wont be out until after the launch day with no specific date given.
    if you are trying to decide between apple or att PCWorld posted a good comparison:
    What's the difference between pre-ordering from Apple and AT&T online?

Any current or new iPhone customer can order from either site, but each site offers different options for delivery and pick-up. With Apple you can choose to either have your new iPhone 4 delivered to you on Thursday, June 24 or you can pick it up that same day at an Apple Store location.

AT&T is also offering June 24 delivery to your home or business, but in-store pick-ups will start at AT&T stores on Friday, June 25 -- the day after the official iPhone 4 launch.