Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Halloween: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$79.99
1 hr ago
Ice Age 4 Movie Set (Blu-ray)
$16.99
14 hrs ago
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray)
$11.99

Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$14.99
27 min ago
Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray)
$18.99

A Million Ways to Die in the West (Blu-ray)
$11.99
57 min ago
Alien Quadrilogy (Blu-ray)
$16.99
14 hrs ago
Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$44.99

The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$59.99

Planet of the Apes: Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99

True Detective (Blu-ray)
$24.99

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > MaCruz

Conversation Between MaCruz and Blu-Benny
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 243
  1. Blu-Benny
    12-08-2014 07:08 PM
    Blu-Benny

that's fine....you'll probably just drag me down anyway!!

2. MaCruz
    12-08-2014 07:04 PM
    MaCruz
    As long as I'm not Raiding
  3. Blu-Benny
    12-08-2014 06:58 PM
    Blu-Benny
    At least you’ll stay up long enough so we can get an hour of gaming in before you go to bed!!
  4. MaCruz
    12-08-2014 06:56 PM
    MaCruz
    I'm after all the trophies as well, but I want all 3 characters to Raid with just for the heck of it.

During work days I'm online from 7-10pm EST Tues-Thurs. Friday and Saturday I barely play. Sunday after 6pm EST.
  5. Blu-Benny
    12-08-2014 06:41 PM
    Blu-Benny
    You’d swear some of the guys on here do nothing but play destiny!!

I’ve decided, until I see something that requires me to use a hunter or titan in a mission or something, my warlock is going to be my main character. I’m going to rank up the other 2 so I can get the trophies for doing so…..but my main gameplay will be w/my warlock.

What time do you usually play until?? By the time the kids are in bed….i’m usually on by 8pm cst.
  6. MaCruz
    12-08-2014 05:53 PM
    MaCruz
    I swear this game is like a 2nd job. It's never ending! I'm down though for IB, want to achieve that with either my Hunter, or my soon to be Titan. Let's do this!
  7. Blu-Benny
    12-08-2014 05:32 PM
    Blu-Benny
    I saw in an article someone posted about the dlc that the iron banner is back 12/16.

You bring along your .3 k:d ratio and I’ll put you on my back and carry you to victory!!!

NO!! I’m pretty about it too!! Even if I got a set of gloves or a chest piece in our hard raid this weekend I would’ve been happy. But NO….i get a pair of boots that I don’t need!!

I’m going to my parents’ house tonight to watch the Packer game…..i’m taking my ps4 along so I can run the bounties on my vita. I have to farm some glimmer and see what rank I am w/the vanguard.
  8. MaCruz
    12-08-2014 05:23 PM
    MaCruz
    Yeah I saw your message. How do you know IB is back next week?

I'm down to play and we'll win every match because I'm that GOOD!

So you don't have a 30 character yet?
  9. Blu-Benny
    12-08-2014 04:33 PM
    Blu-Benny
    I haven’t checked my psn messages at all today……we hitting the iron banner next week or what??

We wouldn’t be able to play against each other but we could rock it out on the same team.

I figure I can be on a losing team w/just about anyone…..why not w/you??

I didn’t have any luck in any of the raids I’ve run as far as getting raid armor…..only got a set of boots…..but I already had a set of Iron Banner boots maxed out so there was no point in upgrading the raid boots at all.
  10. Blu-Benny
    12-04-2014 03:02 PM
    Blu-Benny
    When I got my ps4….i picked up the Lego Hobbit game.

Then I got Destiny, Shadow of Mordor, and Assassin’s Creed Unity.

Played Shadow of Mordor the day it came out and that’s it. I’ve played AC:Unity 2x since I got it.

Also bought Assassin’s Creed: Rogue for the PS3 on black Friday.