COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Prisoners (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Vincent Price Collection (Blu-ray)
$39.49
Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$158.69
In the Mouth of Madness (Blu-ray)
$9.49
Saw: The Complete Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$18.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$64.99
V/H/S/2 (Blu-ray)
$11.99
Leprechaun: The Complete Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.49
Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray)
$24.99
V/H/S/2 (Blu-ray)
$13.49
Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$39.96
Between the Buried and Me: Future Sequence - Live at the Fidelitorium (Blu-ray)
$12.99
The Amityville Horror Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$33.49
The Haunting (Blu-ray)
$9.49
TerrorVision / The Video Dead (Blu-ray)
$11.49
Maleficent (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Hell of the Living Dead / Rats: Night of Terror (Blu-ray)
$16.49
The Final Terror (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Step Up All In (Blu-ray)
$22.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > The Dragon

Conversation Between The Dragon and PEEKABOO2K
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. The Dragon
    08-29-2014 03:08 PM
    The Dragon
    Hey Peek! Long time, bud... Care to look at my upgrades to my Media Room, and leave another comment/rating?? Hope you're well!
  2. The Dragon
    10-20-2013 03:08 AM
    The Dragon
    Definitely improved AQ/VQ! You won't be disappointed... The weakest point now is the audio commentaries by Mike Leeder, which sound like a bad phoned in job... However, this is overall about the best treatment we'll see for BL material. Enjoy.
  3. PEEKABOO2K
    10-20-2013 12:16 AM
    PEEKABOO2K
    Hey Dragon I,m doing great yes been its been a long time I'm going to get the BL LEGACY COLLECTION soon im waiting on my BB reward zone points to accumulate almost there its a must have in the BL collection. how everything on your side whats new also in the BL LEGACY COLLECTION is there an improvement in AQ&VQ?
  4. The Dragon
    10-15-2013 12:41 AM
    The Dragon
    Hey man, long time! How are you? How did you enjoy your ETD disc? I just got the BL LEGACY COLLECTION, and I'm loving the set!
  5. The Dragon
    08-08-2011 04:00 PM
    The Dragon
    I think the next BR player I get will be the Oppo also. Right now though, I'm content with my Sony 550. It's been wonderful and I've only had to do firmware upgrade once-for The Fighter, of all films! Didn't even have to do it for Avatar! Can you believe that? Right now, I've purchased far more than Im able to watch... On vacation this week and got to get in some viewing time!!!
  6. PEEKABOO2K
    08-07-2011 09:09 PM
    PEEKABOO2K
    Hello Dragon I'm doing great and yourself I've been enjoying my new upgrades loving it looking forward to seeing your new pics love your profile pic just got Enter the dragon a few weeks ago on Blu Ray towards the beginning of the coming year i'm going to upgrade to a new receiver and blu ray player Yamaha advantage rx 2000 and Oppo bdp 93 Blu ray player
  7. The Dragon
    08-06-2011 11:23 PM
    The Dragon
    Hey PEEK, my Media Room is coming around. I'll be adding new shots VERY soon... How you been?
  8. PEEKABOO2K
    02-27-2011 04:47 AM
    PEEKABOO2K
    I love 240hz on movies but specially chines when you playing video games i do allot of gaming and it helps out allot makes it look really smooth especially first person shoters and the B&W speakers sound amazing I'm still breaking them in need to add an additional amp to my UPA-7 getting an XPA-5 to really push them.
  9. The Dragon
    02-27-2011 04:27 AM
    The Dragon
    Hey Peek, I checked it out and I'm telling you, the addition of those B&W's and the Toshiba 240HZ is off the chain!!! How are you liking that 240Hz? I love viewing comic book movie with that feature on! Otherwise I disengage it. Iron Man, TIH, Batman, Superman, etc., all look great with it on. Especially King Kong!
  10. PEEKABOO2K
    02-27-2011 04:01 AM
    PEEKABOO2K
    Hello Dragon did some new upgrades to my gear go check it out and tell my what you think