||03-17-2011 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by ShellOilJunior
I'm looking for people to participate.
Please give me your 10 most wanted Criterion Blu-rays. Selections may be new spines or catalog upgrades.
-don't list anything that's been announced or confirmed
-please refrain from listing titles that don't have a chance (ie The Dark Knight or There Will Be Blood).
After I have enough responses then I'll compile a 10-Most wanted Blu-rays from posters in this thread. Hey, I think Criterion reads this forum! :)
1. Mulholland Dr. (Lynch, 2001)
2. Three Colors Trilogy (Kieslowski, 1993-4)
3. Jules et Jim (Truffaut)
4. Lost Highway (Lynch, 1997)
5. Antoine et Colette (Truffaut, 1962) or any Antoine Doinel films
6. Vertigo (Hitchcock, 1958)
7. Grave of the Fireflies (Takahata, 1988)
8. Dekalog (Kieslowski)
9. Annie Hall (Allen, 1977)
10. Rear Window (Hitchcock, 1954)