View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
Blu-ray Champion

May 2008
Isla Nublar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEDXING View Post
Was that WRX sliding our of control with the messed up bumper our confirmation for damage!!!??!?!

I am sooooooooooooo stoked for this. On the other the other hand, I hope they didn't put too much time/effort/money into developing the Nascar portion of the game.... I would way rather have the game in my hands a couple months, weeks, days or hours earlier than being able to drive around in circles in a souped up Ford Taurus...
I assume it is. On the other hand, if there is damage across the entire game, I don't know why they cut away from what was shaping into a big NASCAR pileup, or why they showed no damage to any regular cars.

I always thought the reason that there was no damage wasn't because of technological limits, but because luxury car brands didn't want their cars getting destroyed in a game, but Forza kind of proved that wrong.

Anyway, I don't know. I'm assuming there's damage, but until I see proof that it's across the entire game and all cars, I won't pretend to know for sure, because I don't want to set myself up to be disappointed.
I don't make monkeys, I just train 'em.
If you're interested, there might be a Donkey Kong kill screen in a couple minutes.
"I have priorities other than blurays." -- some guy that bought movies at Target at 8am, on release day

Don't even think about quoting me