View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 07:11 AM   #1
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2007
Michigan
Default HAMP New Start!!!!!!

********************* EDIT ***** AS OF NOV 8TH ********

THE BASTARDS DID IT AGAIN, I CAME HOME AND MY APARTMENT WAS BROKEN INTO AGAIN!!!

I TALKED WITH A RELATIVE AND HE IS GOING TO LET ME MOVE INTO HIS PLACE FOR A MOMENT. I AM GOING TO PUT MY THINGS INTO STORAGE UNTIL I FIND ME A PLACE.

NO MORE WASTING TIME LIKE I DID BEFORE.

Hey guys, I want to say to everyone who wrote something in my other Thread and also to the other who didn't know what to say.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORD'S AND SUPPORT!!!!

Some of you told me that they would visit that thread to see if any new updates, but I was really depressed from it and asked that it be deleted.

My biggest thing after that happen was to try and find another place. I have not as of yet.

I have been buying things since and placing them over different friends houses for security reason!

I have went back on promises to myself to not bring anything back into this apartment, but it has been killing me not having some type of entertainment and I have felt like I have been on some type of punishment since.

I ended up bringing a Samsung 40” LCD home and putting it in my bedroom to watch. I am using a HTiB and an unconverter for my DVD player. You have no idea how much I want to bring a PS3, but I know if I do, then next will be a better sound system and I know I cannot do that.

No picture’s yet and not until I do move and get somewhat setup. The thought of taking picture’s is terrible also, because they stole my camera. I know I can use my cell phone, when the time comes.

List of things so far I have or are on its way to one of my spots for storage until I move.

Got My Bedroom, but only using the LCD right now:

1. Samsung 40” --- 40LNB610
2. Denon 789 ---- got it for $100 less then before
3. The subwoofer I built

Plan to add later to bedroom
1. either a Quintet III set or Def Tech 600 I gotten the Quintet III's
2. Sony Blu-ray player, I think my girl got it already, but hasn’t told me. She got me the s350, exchanged for the S570
3. Klipsch F2's tower's, bought used.

My little home theater system
1. Monitor Audio 7.1 surround - Still at store and paid for, manager has called and ask when am I going to pick them up. I’m going to try and leave them there another week. It’s all to tempting to connect and listen to them.
a. RX2 – front L&R
b. RX Center
c. RS-FX --- I am getting last year model in order to save some money. Ended up getting the RXFX, they looked to nice
2. I found another Onkyo 805
3. Panasonic 65” Plasma S1 --- It’s on it’s way to my house, then I will take it somewhere else

Plan to add later when I move
1. PS3 ---- I got it!!!
2. Xbox360 Elite
3. SVS Sub PB13 ultra I changed my mind and gotten two SVS PB12's Plus
4. Possible amp’s

Wish list, would be:

1. Epson 8500UB – for home theater
2. Move the S1 into my bedroom
3. Put the Samsung in another room
4. I really should be putting the SVS sub on this list.

****** EDIT *******
I have notice a few people saying make sure I get renter insurance, I think I replied to one person telling them I have insurance now. I know not everyone is going to read every single post in my thread, but I do have insurance now.

I feel so dumb and lazy for not having it before, I am only paying a total of $20.19 a month.

Last edited by HAMP; 09-17-2010 at 03:58 PM.