View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 07:17 AM   #9568
Banned

Jun 2009
The South

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace17 View Post
Yeah I don't think we'll see seasonals again for awhile. Perhaps down the road we'll get new race updates, but whether they retain the "seasonal" name or not is up in the air. Of course, I could be wrong, but I would think in the current situation they aren't up for getting them out today/tomorrow, or anytime soon.

I mean, they barely put them out as it was.

Also, slick, speaking of tuner cars making something ridiculously fast, check this tuner out, specifically this car:

http://www.undergroundracing.com/vehicles/audi-r8-v10

Check out the gallery for pics.

Thanks to those who B-spec remote my drivers, much appreciated. I'm down to less then 250 standard cars missing. The four biggest ones are Toyota GT-one (prize car), Ford GT LM (hear that one will be hard to get), Nissan Pennzoil Zexel GT-R and Subaru Impreza Rally Car 01. If anyone has the last two they can send over let me know. Would be great.
I have all 4 of those cars, I will send you the last two today. Or at least I should have all 4, who knows if they are still there. I have been tweeting everyone about this issue including Kaz. GT Planet was the only that tweeted back and said that some in their forums (duh, me) have reported it. My question was does PD know about it and are they working on it. Never found my NSX Prototype.

I checked out those cars on that website. I really don't like how they leave the back end off the Gallardo. Or maybe they put it on and just have it off for for the photos. And that company may be advertising in du Pont because there is a tuner with an A8 that looks like that one in an ad I saw.