View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #4
Blu-ray Champion

Mar 2010
Houston, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BStecke View Post
I remember when Street Fighter II came out and it was like 75 bucks I still bought it though (well, my parents did) and I definitely got my money's worth.

One of my favorite games, and something I wish I could play occasionally is the Death and Return of Superman. That game was good times. A pretty straightforward side-scroller, but still fun, and it's still the best Superman game ever made. The Justice League Task Force fighting game was pretty cool, too.

Always liked Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures, since it was all three movies in one game.

Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Super Metroid, Mortal Kombat 1-3, and of course Super Mario World were some of my other favorites. SNES had a great catalog of games.
I didn't get my own Super NES until Christmas of '97, but I think I'd played a few games at a friend's house prior to that. When I got my own system, it was the "Killer Instinct" bundle, and I played that game for hours, almost every day, for months or more. Ultimately, my favorite games are easily "Super Metroid", "Super Mario All-Stars", and "Super Punch-Out!". I couldn't stand the "Super Star Wars" games though; the difficulty was insane.

I gave my original SNES to my sister years ago, and its since bit the dust. I did order a refurbished one online yesterday, so it should arrive by the end of the week.
MY FLICKR PAGE - LOTS OF HQ MOVIE IMAGES!

"Here is a simple, rule-of-thumb guide for behavior: Ask yourself what you want people to do for you, then grab the initiative and do it for them."

Last edited by Moviefan2k4; 01-02-2012 at 09:25 PM.