View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #56
Special Member
Jan 2009
London, UK

Originally Posted by FreakMan View Post
Im born and raised in america and am as american as they come and love hollywood films But i like bollywood films better, i have like like 6 of the stereotypical american guys and girls who started watching bollywood movie who enjoy them more than most of the hollywood movies these days, but indians who have come from india act like they have such high taste in cinema and how bollywood actors sucks . lol they at like they are masters of cinema yet they praise the shittiest hollywood movies. To them its a crime when a film like is a blockbuster but it makes sense when transformers or twilight is a blockbuster.
I was about to respond to your part in bold since it is quite uncalled for but you have spared me the attempt with the rest of your post. I'd rather have an argument with my 2 year old daughter over a chocolate she wants.

Transformers and Twilight ? huh...they are perhaps blockbusters but good films? LOL... Ra.One can be easily placed beside those two so I don't see your point.

There is no need to panic if anyone is having a different opinion about something you like. You have the right to what you like, let others be on their own and let's respect that.

Originally Posted by ravenus View Post
As far as I'm concerned, so long as an opinion made is genuine, and not expressed simply to be part of one herd or the other, it's fine. Like someone else said, if 2 people out of 10 in a forum express a different opinion that's hardly a reason for the others to feel insecure about. As far as you're concerned, you're getting to see the movies and blu-rays you want. Just consider it a case of "sour grapes" on the other's part and move on.
Very well said, I actually find it quite funny when I see people freaking out for no reason . This is not a religious site to praise everything about something or an online school to teach people what they should like and is a forum to share opinions.
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Asus A53E Blu Ray i7 Notebook | Sony BDP S350 | Infocus IN82 Full HD DC3 DLP | Onkyo TX-SR 607 | Q Acoustics 1010i, 1000Ci, 1000Si
My Theater Gallery