View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 03:29 AM   #105
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2010
Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGDANGER View Post
Here's 3 from my collection, a little more action-oriented than some suggestions but still with red-hot ladies and cool dudes...

Clive Owen and Monica Bellucci

Rajnikanth and Aishwarya Rai

Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek
Thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Owl View Post

Or most of the other Hitchcock films.

Paris, Texas may seem like a strange choice here, but you will absolutely not believe how amazing the Nastassja Kinski scenes are.

Louis Malle's The Lover and Elevator to the Gallows will be on Blu-ray someday, and they're essential in this regard.
Thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifepawn View Post
Not on Blu yet (at least not Region A that I know of) but I'll add Luc Besson's Angel-A. I love the black & white cinematography in that movie and the woman looks great.
Thanks a lot I have it already (Region B BD) and definitely a good movie and yes I agree Rie Rasmussen is super hot in this

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip75 View Post
kashif I've listed some of the movies I thought you might enjoy. The Japanese (they have UK and Criterion versions) movies, Belle de Jour, Original Sin and The Story of O are probably more explicit than the others. Barbarella and Flash Gordon are kitschy to some but I've always loved their style! Hopefully some of the titles will peak your interest!

Thanks a lot Some of them are pretty explicit and I will be having a tough luck importing them. However I will check the rest
I already have "Wings Of Desire" and "Amelie" Both very beautiful movies.

By the way what you think about "Breathless" . Which version is the best to have "Criterion" or "Studio Canal"? I havent seen this movie yet. Do you think its worth a blind buy?
PSN ID: Corleone3142

"Time has passed, and I have loved many women and as they've held me close, and asked me if I'll remember them, I've said, "Yes, I'll remember you."
But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked:.............Malena..."

Giuseppe Sulfaro near the end credits - (Malèna)

Last edited by kashif; 03-12-2013 at 03:57 AM.