View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 12:13 PM   #14

Dec 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Then don't forget Klipsch's buying of Jamo, Energy and Mirage among others ................ Who were in turn bought by Audiovox (who now goes under the name) Voxx international no doubt in an attempt to distance itself from the way they handled ......... Jensen, Acoustic Research, Advent, RCA among others

And mark my words .................................. all of our beloved electronics companies will eventually absorbed by either Apple or even better yet BOSE*

[Show spoiler]Scary thought huh .........................
I'm wondering what's going on over at Klipsch!!! They seem to be taking steps forward with the Heritage brand (or is it the last Horray)? The things they are coming out with now are very nice indeed!!!!! They also have new life because there are several companies out there that are selling improved versions of their initial designs (La Scalas, Cornwalls, and Jubliees are the ones that I've seen from other companies).
Infinity Comp Prelude P-FR, Infinity Comp Overture 1 - center & front hght and sides, Infinity fps-1000 rear and rear hght, Infinity Outrigger Jr. overheads, 2 AE AV15 Power Cube subwoofers, SVS 16-46 CS (X2) 2 DCM Subs (rear), Denon AVR-X4300H (front hght and Prepro), Yamaha MX-830 (rear hght), B&K 200.7 Reference Amp, Behringer NU4-6000 (subs),miniDSP 2X4, BD HTPC, Tube DAC, NAS 20tb , 16:9 110", Vivitek hk2288 4k proj, TCL Roku 4K TV.
Thanks given by:
Dwayne (05-16-2017)