View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 09:36 PM   #18
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
The root of all EVIL, the almighty $$$$$, is what this is all about . Every damn day we find another brand sporting another company's logo . The Klipsch merger with Audiovox I hope does not kill the quality of the speaker's that Klipsch has been giving us for year's . What will happen with the most trusted name in audio since it's early day's, Pioneer/Elite AVR's, now that Onkyo has taken over . I used to be an Onkyo fan in it's early day's, but it's been my observation that Onkyo has taken a step backward's in their AVR line up the last 4/5 year's so that makes me very nervous . As long as these companies try hard too keep the said merger's quality and integrity in tact, then there is no problem. Unfortunately this is rarely the case . We can talk about all of the previous/current merger's and company's going belly up until we are beating a . Hey there DangeRuss, if Apple/Bose got a hold of all of this then all I can say is first we must have a few drink's , then say and of course bring out the big gun's .....LOL .
You know ............................ I'm ready and willing

Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha ~ Pro-ject ~ Oppo ~ Vincent
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research ~ Light Harmonics ~ acurus ~ Dahlquist
SVS
Thanks given by:
Dwayne (05-17-2017), prerich (05-19-2017)