Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Flash: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Tenth Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Transformers: The Last Knight 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Supernatural: The Complete Twelfth Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Gotham: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Supergirl: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Sherlock: Season Four (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Blade Runner 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Annabelle: Creation (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Deadwood: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Star Trek Beyond 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Subwoofers

Old 11-02-2017, 08:15 AM   #641

Sep 2013
Ohio-Lake Erie
-
-

I bought one of these to use in my wood shop after installing 2 Polk ceiling speakers, figuring I could improve the music sound I play when I work in there. Did the job, its a small shop but it made a major upgrade to the sound. I think I got it on sale at Best Buy for around $99. I knew it would make a difference when added to the ceilings and wasn't looking for something like the SVS PB1000 I have in my home theater setup. Big cost difference between the two and not really necessary for just the shop.

After listening to it in the shop I got the idea to buy another one when they went back on sale to add to my home theater setup as a second sub. It's not in the same league as the SVS but it does add enough presence that the small amount it cost was worth it. I would suspect that in a small, budget conscious home theater setup it would perform fairly well, as long as it wasn't pushed too much. Again, it's no where near my SVS but if it was all I had I would not be unhappy with it.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Subwoofers