Best Xbox One Game Deals

Best Xbox One Game Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Lego The Incredibles (Xbox One)
$39.99

No Man's Sky (Xbox One)
$41.99

Final Fantasy XV (Xbox One)
$29.99

Titan Quest (Xbox One)
$10.82

UFC 3 (Xbox One)
$39.88
4 hrs ago
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet (Xbox One)
$24.77

Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn (Xbox One)
$19.59

WWE 2K18 (Xbox One)
$29.99

ReCore (Xbox One)
$9.99

WRC 7 (Xbox One)
$21.89

The Walking Dead Collection: The Telltale Series (Xbox One)
$27.72

Sega Genesis Classics (Xbox One)
$24.05

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox One

Old 11-20-2017, 12:15 AM   #181

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

this will get bleeped no don't but i don't give a damn, my one X wouldn't load my games my physical games... what the **** ? i unplugged all the cords and put it back in and that worked but that was the 1st time it's ever done that to me.

it wasn't just one game, i played Arkham Knight last nite it was fine, that's the game it asked me if i owned the game and when i went to the store it said i owned it and i hit play and nothing. that was before i tried the cords. and before i also tried the cords just

cause i was curious i tried Recore as well and after i did that to the cords i can play batman again. odd eh?
Old 11-21-2017, 11:20 AM   #182

Nov 2017
Default Solved

Hi,

Just for anyone with a Yamaha Aventage RX A3050.

the X Box One Settings, to get hdr passthrough, must be in mode one in the 4k advanced menu. I had tried this but had obviously not done it correct, two HDMI splitters and two new cables later at 160, and the problem was solved for free....

To access advanced menu press the direct and standby buttons (whilst in standby).

B10
Old 11-22-2017, 01:20 AM   #183

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

too bad i don't own a 4K tv but i did find what you were talking about myself as well
Old 12-07-2017, 12:50 AM   #184
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2008
Texas

Hello....my husband has an Xbox One and can't get the console to complete initial update and system times out and everytime making the update restart. And it's taking the update forever.
Any help?

EDIT: Nevermind it finished downloading.

Last edited by BluPat; 12-07-2017 at 04:57 AM.
Old 12-27-2017, 08:24 PM   #185
Power Member

Jul 2008

My Xbox One X has been exhibiting some strange behavior lately. I hadn't used it in a couple weeks because I'd been extra busy, but I noticed that it was extremely warm near the power supply and itwouldn't turn on at all. I don't run the console on instant-on, but rather, always have it in energy-saving mode unless I'm installing a game and want to walk away for a while. A quick pull from power fixes the problem - once I plug it back in, it boots right up with no trouble.

This is the second or third time this has happened, and I can't figure out what could be causing it. I went into the update area and disabled console updates when the console shuts down, and so far, that seems to have fixed it, but it's only been a few days. I've now gotten into the habit of touching the console every morning to make sure it's cool.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:19 PM   #186
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2011

Is there a way to keep from getting booted out of games when your connection to XBL goes to shit? A couple of times now while playing Witcher 3 my profile will get signed out and my connection to XBL goes out as well. My internet connection is spotty on the best days and is not likely to change any time soon. This causes Witcher 3 to immediately boot back to the title screen no matter what you're doing. It's annoying to say the least.
Old 01-10-2018, 12:38 AM   #187

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

yeah that would piss me off too
Old 01-13-2018, 01:17 AM   #188

Jul 2010
Shangri-La

i know that feeling too. i've got a question i've been playing Arkham Asylum which is my favorite one in the series. and i'm going to spell his name wrong but to take a guess Zsa's.

the creep with the marks on his whole body. anyways after knocking his ass out at the start of the game i haven't got my Achievement what the hell? the rest of them so far i've got but for some reason it won't open for me. but get this reading them all it says i completed it. but it's not open WTF has this happened to anyone else? or just me?

this can be just for any game really
Old 01-13-2018, 01:48 AM   #189
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamzoOG View Post
My Xbox is being weird when it switches to HDR. Black Bars on the top and bottom become a light grey and the colours seem washed out. Its as if its lighting up all of the pixels with white for no reason then adding in the picture. I've got an LG C7 and the Netflix app built in on it looks great. Which makes me think it must be the Xbox or something to do with it? Any help?
have weird issues my xbox wont' go to dash but side menu works, games will hear audio no ability to play just black screen

reboot or downtime it'll be flawless then stop -_-
Because it's easier to have courage from a safe distance away.
Old 03-26-2018, 08:06 AM   #190
Expert Member

Feb 2014
Michigan

would anybody have any suggestions as to why, i can connect to random people in multiplayer but not my buddy when he invites me to a game? i am using at&t uverse, with open nat. he has xfinity/comcast, also with open nat.
www.twitch.tv/ctrlctrlfast
PSN - StartingPizza
XBL - Ctrl Ctrl Fast
Old 03-27-2018, 04:35 AM   #191

Mar 2018
Tuscaloosa, AL

Anybody having issues with the Dolby Atmos app? Or Windows Sonic? I bit the bullet today and decided to buy it (was on sale for 3 bucks off). But it doesn't work at all. I had a feeling this would happen because Window Sonic doesn't seem to work at all either when I tried it a while back. I'm using Elite 800xs set to Stereo Mode, and I get just that, plain Stereo Mode. I'm using a surround sound test video on YouTube, and I'm clearly not getting surround. Also, I heard that you can test if you Atmos is even active by going into Netflix and selecting an Atmos-enabled film. If it says 5.1, it's not working, which is what it says for me. And I know it's not my headset because I decided to plug in regular ol' earbuds and am having the exact same issue. What gives? Did I waste money? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:56 PM   #192
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Dagobah

Little off topic, but why is it that we have to buy the Atmos app? I woulda thought it would just be free app to download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landonio View Post
Anybody having issues with the Dolby Atmos app? Or Windows Sonic? I bit the bullet today and decided to buy it (was on sale for 3 bucks off). But it doesn't work at all. I had a feeling this would happen because Window Sonic doesn't seem to work at all either when I tried it a while back. I'm using Elite 800xs set to Stereo Mode, and I get just that, plain Stereo Mode. I'm using a surround sound test video on YouTube, and I'm clearly not getting surround. Also, I heard that you can test if you Atmos is even active by going into Netflix and selecting an Atmos-enabled film. If it says 5.1, it's not working, which is what it says for me. And I know it's not my headset because I decided to plug in regular ol' earbuds and am having the exact same issue. What gives? Did I waste money? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
Old 03-27-2018, 06:44 PM   #193
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARSCREAM View Post
Little off topic, but why is it that we have to buy the Atmos app? I woulda thought it would just be free app to download.
Licensing cost iirc. You get a code for free with a lot of the Atmos headphones sold lately.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:48 AM   #194
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009

Tried to get X-Box Live Gold, Game Pass, and EA Access, but the website for the Microst Store isn't working.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:03 AM   #195

Jun 2017
Auburn. WA

Just popped in Jurassic Park 4k for the first time in my One S and it says audio receiver can't decide this error 0x917000e. Anyone know what that shits about? Been watching 4k discs and streaming uhd for nearly a year now.
GO COUGS
GO HAWKS
Old 06-30-2018, 03:28 PM   #196
Special Member

Mar 2010
Los Angeles

anyone have this: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insigni...?skuId=5689803

Thinking of getting a chargeable battery system. Not sure which one to get. any suggestions?
psn id: RYx05x
Old 06-30-2018, 04:14 PM   #197
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2010
Deep in the heart of NE Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurri View Post
anyone have this: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insigni...?skuId=5689803

Thinking of getting a chargeable battery system. Not sure which one to get. any suggestions?
Nah, but that actually looks cool. I actually use the Energizer Recharger with 4 extra Amazon rechargeable AA batteries. That way between my son and I we have a constant rotation and never have a dead set of batteries.
Do you really have something to say or are you just in love with the sound of your keyboard?

Living Room: LG 55LE5500 Sony BDP‑BX510 XBox 360 w/Kinect
Bedroom: VIZIO E470VL VIZIO VSB200 Sound Bar Sony BDP‑BX510 XBox 360
Inner Sanctum: Samsung 65KS8000, Halo XBox One, GoW Xbox 360, Onkyo HT-S5300

Last edited by The_Donster; 07-01-2018 at 08:02 PM.
Old 06-30-2018, 05:31 PM   #198
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Donster View Post
Nah, but that actually looks cool. I actually use the Energizer Recharger with 4 extra Amazon rechargeable AA batteries. That way between my so. And I we have a constant rotation and never have a dead set of batteries.
Same exact setup I have. I get about 6-8 hours on each charge.
Old 06-30-2018, 08:01 PM   #199
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2010

why not get the xbox charge Kit?
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TalalHmd.png

Display: Samsung KS9500 65"
Player: Samsung UBD-K8500
AV Receiver: Marantz SR6010
Old 07-18-2018, 12:31 AM   #200
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009

Is there a particular reason why my X-Box One X went from full list of green checks, to red circles and yellow triangles for no apparent reason? Like I literally didn't touch anything.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox One