Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Game Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
South Park: The Fractured But Whole (PS4)
$29.99
Destiny 2 (PS4)
$24.88
Call of Duty (PS4)
$19.88
Prey 2 (PS4)
$19.99
The Evil Within 2 (PS4)
$32.34
Destiny 2 Collector's Edition (PS4)
$149.99
The Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame (PS4)
$39.99
Akiba's Beat (PS4)
$18.18
Wolfenstein II (PS4)
$59.99
Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind (PS4)
$55.33
WWE 2K18 (PS4)
$79.84
Star Trek: Bridge Crew VR (PS4)
$29.50
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Old 12-07-2017, 05:49 PM   #1
Gaming Moderator

Dec 2008
Wales
Default Devil May Cry HD Collection coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One on March 13, 2018

Grab your sickest red coat and Devil Arms and get ready to hunt demons in style in Devil May Cry HD Collection, coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One both digitally and at retail on March 13, 2018!

Since his debut back in 2001, Dante swiftly became a gaming icon, representing fun and challenging combat coated in a layer of stylish moves and crazy acrobatics that make you look like an absolute badass. Weíre talking juggling enemies in the air with handgun bullets and even riding them around like skateboards. Itís that stylish potential that has drawn in and captivated fans worldwide; after all, who doesnít like looking super cool?

So if youíre part of the group of people that didnít raise their hands just now, we have just the collection for you, and the perfect jumping on point to get to know this irreverent character that has since appeared in various fighting games, puzzle games, RPGs and even had his own animated series. Featuring three games, silky smooth 60fps gameplay, and a wide variety of enemies, weapons and styles to experiment with, Devil May Cry HD Collection is the perfect compilation for those looking to get their stylish combat fix.

Hereís a quick overview of the three games in the package:

Devil May Cry (2001)

This is the one that started it all, starring a mature and subdued Dante, which matched the mood and tempo of the gameís sense of isolation during the exploration sequences and tough-as-nails boss battles.

Devil May Cry 2 (2003)

Taking place after the events of the first Devil May Cry, this sequel strives for a more cinematic look and feel to combat, changing things up in how the camera behaves, but also taking extreme care to make the animations more natural and fluid. Plus, you can unlock and play as Trish, featuring her own unique weapons and move set.

Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (2006)

Focusing on the origins of our favorite demon hunter, this prequel features a much younger and more rambunctious Dante who cares very little about how much damage heís doing to even his own shop as long as he can chew his pizza and kick some butt. And he runs out of pizza.

Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition quickly took the spotlight as a fan favorite with the addition of combat Styles that significantly change the way you slay demons. These Styles can be selected and upgraded between each mission. This game also put a spotlight on Danteís relationship with his twin brother Vergil, who is an unlockable character with his own move set and gameplay.

So whether youíre a fan of action games, a returning Devil May Cry fan, or just curious about Danteís legendary original trilogy, you wonít want to miss Devil May Cry HD Collection, coming to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 13, 2018 both digitally and at retail for $29.99.
My PSN Trophy Card | PS4 Tips, Tricks & Fixes
List of BD Movies That Have PS3 Themes
Samsung 55KS7000 SUHD|Samsung UBD-K8500|Nintendo Switch|Xbox One S|PS4(2TB)|PS3 Slim(1TB)|Sony Bravia 40W605|LG 42LW650T 3D|Toshiba BDX3100 (Multi-Region3D Player)|ONKYO HTX-22HD 5.1|Samsung HW-F350 Soundbar|Sky+HD Box.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:20 PM   #2
Banned

Feb 2015

Already a thread.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=14434540
Old 12-07-2017, 07:12 PM   #3
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2010
Southampton, England
Send a message via MSN to The Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaScott128 View Post
In the general gaming thread, I'm sure we can have a discussion for the PS4 release here.
PS4 PSN ID: Evangelion_60

"Nothing can stop the Apocalypse!"

LG 32" HDTV Tritton Katana HD 7.1 Headset
Old 12-07-2017, 07:22 PM   #4
Banned

Feb 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apocalypse View Post
In the general gaming thread, I'm sure we can have a discussion for the PS4 release here.
It's a multiplatform release. It belongs in the General Gaming boards. Unless it comes out and there's some issue that's specific to the PS4 version, there's no need for multiple threads about the same game.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:12 PM   #5
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2007

Quote:
It's a multiplatform release. It belongs in the General Gaming boards. Unless it comes out and there's some issue that's specific to the PS4 version, there's no need for multiple threads about the same game.
Does it matter? You've been here long enough to have seen that every PS4 game gets a thread here regardless of being multiplatform. Most PS4 games are and this part of the forum has never been for exclusive games only
Old 12-08-2017, 12:22 AM   #6
Banned

Feb 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
Does it matter? You've been here long enough to have seen that every PS4 game gets a thread here regardless of being multiplatform. Most PS4 games are and this part of the forum has never been for exclusive games only
I just don't think PS4 should be seen as the "default" platform for multiplatform releases.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:28 AM   #7
Blu-ray Prince

Jul 2007
Derry, or at least it feels like it.

Quote:
I just don't think PS4 should be seen as the "default" platform for multiplatform releases.
Considering the fact that this website is heavily geared towards playastation, it really shouldn't matter. You aren't going to see the Destiny discussion move to the general board. It's just how it is. As said before, you've been here long enough to know that.
"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!"
-Rick Sanchez
"You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now."
-Alejandro
Thanks given by:
Havok83 (12-08-2017), Musashi (12-08-2017)
Old 12-08-2017, 07:48 AM   #8
Special Member

Feb 2013
Essex, UK
United Kingdom

Already have the PS3 collection so not personally bothered about this announcement, still itís good for those who may have missed out previously

I bought the original DMC on the day I bought my PS2 and I bought DMC4 a couple of months before I even bought my PS3 so Iím just waiting for the rumoured DMC5 now...
Old 12-08-2017, 11:47 AM   #9
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2010
Montreal, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Winstead View Post
Considering the fact that this website is heavily geared towards playastation, it really shouldn't matter. You aren't going to see the Destiny discussion move to the general board. It's just how it is. As said before, you've been here long enough to know that.
I had forgotten there was even a general thread. I may have an Xbox, but the PS4 board is literally filled with all the multiplatform titles that I just go to that board for game info/hype.
Vaiyo A-O , A Home Va Ya Ray, Vaiyo A-Rah, Jerhume Brunnen G

My Collection
Old 12-08-2017, 12:19 PM   #10
Blu-ray Baron

Aug 2009
UK

I've got the PS3 collection already, but ermagurd, need!
"An angel should never enter the kingdom of heaven without a gift."

"Another person to ignore and GLADLY. dallywhitty, dallyunwhitty, he's the expert on posting etiquette." - bootsy
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4