Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Steins;Gate: Anime Classics Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$10.99
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.99
The Adventures of Tintin 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Transformers: The Last Knight 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
My Hero Academia: Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$21.99
War for the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray)
$10.00
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Tenth Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Flash: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Samurai Champloo: Anime Classics Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$15.99
Transformers: The Last Knight (Blu-ray)
$10.00
Supergirl: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray)
$10.00
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > Movies Anywhere

Old 12-07-2017, 08:00 PM   #6141

May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_dave View Post
They are added to your iCloud but don't show up as a purchase in iTunes.
Where do you see it not coming up in purchases? On my
iPad, they come up under "purchased movies"
Old 12-07-2017, 08:10 PM   #6142

Jul 2015
St. Louis, MO

Any word on when/if Wolverine: Origins will be fixed? Thanks!
Old 12-07-2017, 08:15 PM   #6143

Feb 2015

so dark tower UHD just show up on VUDU, hopefully that means all sony UHD will come on VUDU so the UHD codes redeemed on sonypictures can get into MA
Old 12-07-2017, 08:35 PM   #6144
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljoey90 View Post
Where do you see it not coming up in purchases? On my
iPad, they come up under "purchased movies"
I'm talking about Purchase History under your Apple ID. "Purchased" on the iTunes store and TV apps are connected to iCloud.

But when you go to your Purchase History, they are not listed.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:48 PM   #6145

May 2010

Quote:
I'm talking about Purchase History under your Apple ID. "Purchased" on the iTunes store and TV apps are connected to iCloud.

But when you go to your Purchase History, they are not listed.

I'd love to check and see what you mean. Where do u check your purchase under your Apple ID?
Old 12-07-2017, 09:22 PM   #6146
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljoey90 View Post
I'd love to check and see what you mean. Where do u check your purchase under your Apple ID?
iTunes on a PC/Mac:

Account > View Account > Login > Purchase History > See All

iTunes on iOS 11:

Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Login > Purchase History
Thanks given by:
DaBargainHunta (12-08-2017)
Old 12-07-2017, 09:47 PM   #6147

May 2010

Quote:
iTunes on a PC/Mac:

Account > View Account > Login > Purchase History > See All

iTunes on iOS 11:

Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Login > Purchase History

I see what you're saying. Thank you for the help
Old 12-07-2017, 10:11 PM   #6148

Jul 2009
New Jersey, USA

Paramount is still not apart of Movies Anywhere either!!
Old 12-07-2017, 10:21 PM   #6149
Power Member

Jun 2012

This is crazy. So about 2 years ago I did a few disc to digital for my spiderman collection and now in MA it is showing all the special features AND Spiderman 3: DC :O

It won't show up in VUDU. I usually watch on my PS3 and XB1 but no apps for that

So I can only watch SM3: DC on my computer, blah.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:30 AM   #6150
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2017
Cow Country

Vudu doesn't give you half off anymore if you D2D 10 movies, huh? Or is that just through the computer? Anyway, since 10 digital copies for 20 bucks is still a good deal, I ran a stack through before the year ran up and included the two Wolverine movies for the hell of it to see how much of a heart attack MA had. What's 4 bucks for the cause?

For background, I had SD Origins on iTunes/nothing on vudu, and HD Samurai theatrical on both platforms. Vudu is the easy one, it just has three separate entries for the 2 movies. iTunes and MA seem to have crashed. I can't get iTunes to start at all ("application not responding" seems to be the phrase of the day), and I have no movies at all under my MA library (great). I don't even have any retailers listed on the MA page. Nothing. Nothing to link or unlink.

Dammit Wolverine, look what you did.
"A tap-dancing chicken act? Gonzo, I've never heard of anything as ridiculous as a dancing chicken."

"How about a talking frog?"

hugga wugga!
Old 12-08-2017, 12:43 AM   #6151
Power Member

Oct 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobipopcorn View Post
Vudu doesn't give you half off anymore if you D2D 10 movies, huh? Or is that just through the computer? Anyway, since 10 digital copies for 20 bucks is still a good deal, I ran a stack through before the year ran up and included the two Wolverine movies for the hell of it to see how much of a heart attack MA had. What's 4 bucks for the cause?

For background, I had SD Origins on iTunes/nothing on vudu, and HD Samurai theatrical on both platforms. Vudu is the easy one, it just has three separate entries for the 2 movies. iTunes and MA seem to have crashed. I can't get iTunes to start at all ("application not responding" seems to be the phrase of the day), and I have no movies at all under my MA library (great). I don't even have any retailers listed on the MA page. Nothing. Nothing to link or unlink.

Dammit Wolverine, look what you did.
If it helps, I think MA is just broken right now. I try to look at my movies and get errors constantly. Or, you broke the whole site.

I take it back, it started working for me finally after about 20 min of errors.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:56 AM   #6152
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2017
Cow Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cplhicks View Post
If it helps, I think MA is just broken right now. I try to look at my movies and get errors constantly. Or, you broke the whole site.

I take it back, it started working for me finally after about 20 min of errors.
Wolvie's just PO'ed about the Fox/Disney sale.

Edit: I got my movies up on MA, but it doesn't include any of the new ones from vudu. iTunes still won't open, it just keeps crashing.
"A tap-dancing chicken act? Gonzo, I've never heard of anything as ridiculous as a dancing chicken."

hugga wugga!

Last edited by shinobipopcorn; 12-08-2017 at 01:01 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:45 AM   #6153
Special Member

Jan 2012

According to a Vudu moderator MA has or will soon implement a fix for the missing movies glitch (the one that shows movie in your transaction history but the movies don't show you own). He said to try unlinking and relinking your Vudu account later this week.

"12-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Disney has fixed a bug dealing with this issue this week. Not sure when it will go live. You might want to re-link your accounts now or later this week."
Old 12-08-2017, 04:18 AM   #6154
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2017
Cow Country

A computer reboot got iTunes fixed. I can now report. All ten transferred from Vudu to iTunes.

So I now have two Origins: Wolverine entries in my library, one HD and one SD with the same cover (that terrible one where Jackman looks nothing like he does in the movie). They're exactly the same as far as I can tell.

I also have two entries for The Wolverine, both HD but one with the original poster for the movie where he's full body holding the sword with claws out and the face cover that matches the rest of the X-Men movie artworks. I'm going to assume that the face cover has the extended cut since it has extras (I can't access extras on this computer since I don't have the updated program). The full cover is just the theatrical.

hugga wugga!
Old 12-08-2017, 04:21 AM   #6155
Expert Member

Jun 2012

Anyone having issues with DMR? Just redeemed two movies and they aren’t showing on vudu or movies anywhere
Old 12-08-2017, 04:22 AM   #6156
Special Member

Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobipopcorn View Post
A computer reboot got iTunes fixed. I can now report. All ten transferred from Vudu to iTunes.

So I now have two Origins: Wolverine entries in my library, one HD and one SD with the same cover (that terrible one where Jackman looks nothing like he does in the movie). They're exactly the same as far as I can tell.

I also have two entries for The Wolverine, both HD but one with the original poster for the movie where he's full body holding the sword with claws out and the face cover that matches the rest of the X-Men movie artworks. I'm going to assume that the face cover has the extended cut since it has extras (I can't access extras on this computer since I don't have the updated program). The full cover is just the theatrical.
Yes. Full body is shorter version.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:02 AM   #6157
Expert Member

Aug 2012
Archbury

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith930 View Post
Anyone having issues with DMR? Just redeemed two movies and they arenít showing on vudu or movies anywhere
DMR is just for redeeming points now (as DMA is effectively dead), the code then needs to be redeemed separately for the movie at MA or whatever vendor.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:28 AM   #6158

Apr 2017
Texas

What happens to your movies that ported over from vudu on iTunes if you unlink your vudu account from MA?
Old 12-08-2017, 05:37 AM   #6159
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmartinez View Post
What happens to your movies that ported over from vudu on iTunes if you unlink your vudu account from MA?
They are supposed to stay in iTunes as per Movies Anywhere's terms. But then again...
Old 12-08-2017, 05:52 AM   #6160
Expert Member

Sep 2012
Philadelphia, PA

Quote:
They are supposed to stay in iTunes as per Movies Anywhere's terms. But then again...
Yes mines didn’t, it used to when I did the unlink and relink but I made the mistake of unlinking. Now not only do they not show up on iTunes but some of my MA eligible movies on Vudu that was once on MA now also don’t either. I give up at this point. I’m currently just backing up whatever MA movies did remain in my iTunes just in case they disappear also.
"You're not going to serve. You're going to die"- Daenerys, GoT
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > Movies Anywhere