Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Transformers: The Last Knight 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Great Gatsby 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.33
Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.41
Pacific Rim 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.95
Jack the Giant Slayer 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.89
Dolphins and Whales: Tribes of the Ocean 3D (Blu-ray)
$7.50
Walking With Dinosaurs: The Movie 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.00
Despicable Me 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.49
Thunder and the House of Magic (Blu-ray)
$10.57
The Angry Birds Movie 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.03
The LEGO Ninjago Movie 3D (Blu-ray)
$34.67
Jurassic World 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.49
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies

Old 12-05-2017, 01:01 AM   #281

Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul H View Post
There's really no excuse for WB to make this a WB Shop exclusive (unless this is an import Blu-Ray 3D that they have on their website.)

If they can have the US Blu-Ray 3D combo pack of this movie, then WB can allow Amazon, Target, Best Buy and Fry's Electronics to carry the US Blu-Ray 3D combo pack too.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:05 AM   #282
Special Member

Jan 2013
Phoenix, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abriel004 View Post
There's really no excuse for WB to make this a WB Shop exclusive (unless this is an import Blu-Ray 3D that they have on their website.)

If they can have the US Blu-Ray 3D combo pack of this movie, then WB can allow Amazon, Target, Best Buy and Fry's Electronics to carry the US Blu-Ray 3D combo pack too.
Who said this was a WB Shop exclusive? We're likely still weeks away from the announcement of a release date and specs, so I wouldn't worry just yet.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:47 PM   #283
Blu-ray Knight

Oct 2010
Netherlands

Quote:
See what critics are calling “the best movie of the year” when “Blade Runner 2049” arrives onto 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack, Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and Digital HD. From Oscar-nominated director Denis Villeneuve (“Arrival”) comes Alcon Entertainment’s science fiction thriller “Blade Runner 2049.” Sure as it is to delight ‘Blade Runner’ fans, this stunningly elegant follow-up doesn’t depend on having seen the original. The film stars Oscar nominees Ryan Gosling (“La La Land”) as K, and Harrison Ford (the “Star Wars” films, “Witness”), reprising the role of Rick Deckard. The main international cast also includes Ana de Armas (“War Dogs”), Sylvia Hoeks (“Renegades”), Robin Wright (“Wonder Woman”), Mackenzie Davis (“The Martian”), Carla Juri (“Brimstone”), and Lennie James (“The Walking Dead”), with Dave Bautista (the “Guardians of the Galaxy” films) and Oscar winner Jared Leto (“Dallas Buyers Club”). “Blade Runner 2049” was produced by Oscar nominees Andrew A. Kosove & Broderick Johnson (“The Blind Side”) and three time Emmy winner Bud Yorkin & Cynthia Sikes Yorkin. Multiple Oscar nominee Ridley Scott (“The Martian,” “Gladiator”), who directed the first “Blade Runner,” is an executive producer. Bill Carraro served as executive producer and unit production manager.

“A masterpiece for the ages”
Andrew Freund, FOX TV

ENTER THE WORLD OF 2049 WHEN

BLADE RUNNER 2049

ARRIVES ONTO 4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY COMBO PACK, BLU-RAY 3D COMBO PACK, BLU-RAY™ COMBO PACK, DVD AND DIGITAL FROM

WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT

Own it early on Digital on December 26

Blu-ray debuts on January 16

“Blade Runner 2049” will be available on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack, Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD. The 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack features an Ultra HD Blu-ray disc with the theatrical version in 4K with HDR and a Blu-ray disc also featuring the theatrical version. The Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack features the theatrical version of the film in 3D hi-definition, hi-definition and standard definition; the Blu-ray Combo Pack features the theatrical version of the film in hi-definition on Blu-ray; and the DVD features the theatrical version in standard definition. The Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack and Blu-ray Combo Pack include a digital version of the movie in Digital HD with UltraViolet. Fans can also own “Blade Runner 2049” via purchase from digital retailers beginning December 26th.

4K Ultra HD showcases 4K resolution with High Dynamic Range (HDR) and a wider color spectrum, offering consumers brighter, deeper, more lifelike colors for a home entertainment viewing experience like never before.

Additionally, all of the special features, including interviews with filmmakers, featurettes, and deleted scenes, can be experienced in an entirely new, dynamic and immersive manner on tablets and mobile phones using the Warner Bros. Movies All Access App, available for both iOS and Android devices. When a Combo Pack is purchased and the digital movie is redeemed, or the digital movie is purchased from a digital retailer, the Warner Bros. Movies All Access App allows users to watch the movie and simultaneously experience synchronized content related to any scene, simply by rotating their device. Synchronized content is presented on the same screen while the movie is playing, thus enabling users to quickly learn more about any scene, such as actor biographies, scene locations, fun trivia, or image galleries. Also, users can share movie clips with friends on social media and experience other immersive content. The Movies All Access app is available for download on the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store.

The Blu-ray discs of “Blade Runner 2049” will feature a Dolby AtmosŪ soundtrack remixed specifically for the home theater environment to place and move audio anywhere in the room, including overhead. To experience Dolby Atmos at home, a Dolby Atmos enabled AV receiver and additional speakers are required, or a Dolby Atmos enabled sound bar; however, Dolby Atmos soundtracks are also fully backward compatible with traditional audio configurations and legacy home entertainment equipment.

“Blade Runner 2049” will also be available on Movies Anywhere. Using the free Movies Anywhere app and website, consumers can access all their eligible movies by connecting their Movies Anywhere account with their participating digital retailer accounts.

SYNOPSIS

Three decades after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K, unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard, a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.

BLU-RAY AND DVD ELEMENTS

“Blade Runner 2049” 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack, 3D Blu-ray and Blu-ray Combo Pack contains the following special features:

· Designing The World of Blade Runner 2049

· To Be Human: Casting Blade Runner 2049

· Prologues: 2036: Nexus Dawn

· Prologues: 2048: Nowhere to Run

· Prologues: 2022: Black Out

· Blade Runner 101: Blade Runners

· Blade Runner 101: The Replicant Evolution

· Blade Runner 101: The Rise of Wallace Corp

· Blade Runner 101: Welcome to 2049

· Blade Runner 101: Joi

· Blade Runner 101: Within the Skies

“Blade Runner 2049” Standard Definition DVD contains the following special features:

· Blade Runner 101: Blade Runners

· Blade Runner 101: The Replicant Evolution

· Blade Runner 101: The Rise of Wallace Corp

· Blade Runner 101: Welcome to 2049

· Blade Runner 101: Joi

· Blade Runner 101: Within the Skies

Last edited by Pieter V; 12-07-2017 at 10:58 PM.
Thanks given by:
BleedOrange11 (12-08-2017), davidbe (12-08-2017), EVERRET (12-08-2017), FingolfinFinwe (12-08-2017), Paul H (12-07-2017), Rek84 (12-08-2017), ryanmcv (12-08-2017)
Old 12-07-2017, 10:39 PM   #284
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2009
Denver, CO

Wow, a new WB 3D blu getting a slip.
Thanks given by:
malcolmar (Yesterday)
Old 12-07-2017, 11:34 PM   #285
Expert Member

Dec 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter V View Post

i doubt the 3d version will get a Dolby Atmos track, it will get a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 track instead for the 3d disc.
The Ant Bully needs a blu ray 3d release for home 3d viewing.
Please let warner brothers know that we want the blu ray 3d version: http://www.warnerbros.com/customer-service
We been without a 3d version of this movie for home viewing, this movie needs it.
Send a form to warner brothers, let them know that you want to see this on blu ray 3d.
Thanks given by:
carlfab (12-09-2017), Frank@Chicago (12-08-2017), theduder (12-09-2017)
Old 12-07-2017, 11:47 PM   #286

May 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biss Skyler Bluray View Post
i doubt the 3d version will get a Dolby Atmos track, it will get a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 track instead for the 3d disc.
I'll be getting this version, but I wish they had a nice 4K, 3D version. C'est lavie.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:32 AM   #287
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biss Skyler Bluray View Post
I know and I was on WB about that earlier, but honestly I don't care at this point and I'm just happy to have this be a U.S. release.

If it was another other studio, I bet it would not be releasing at all, and many of the other studios are making Atmos tracks UHD exclusive, so at least this gives an Atmos option in the same package with the 2D blu if you really want it.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:47 AM   #288

Sep 2014

You know, it really makes me question what is truly up with the other companies not releasing 3D blu-rays in the U.S. I mean, by this point Warner has to have SOME idea of whether they are going to be making money releasing 3D blu-rays in the U.S. Yet, they continue to do so...I find it hard to believe they would be going against the majority by continuing to release them, UNLESS it were profitable. So, if Warner is profitable releasing 3D blu-rays in the U.S., wouldn't it also be profitable for the other companies that have such huge blockbusters (like Disney) to do so as well?
Thanks given by:
Joe D. (12-08-2017)
Old 12-08-2017, 01:33 AM   #289
Expert Member

Dec 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbs2034 View Post
I know and I was on WB about that earlier, but honestly I don't care at this point and I'm just happy to have this be a U.S. release.

If it was another other studio, I bet it would not be releasing at all, and many of the other studios are making Atmos tracks UHD exclusive, so at least this gives an Atmos option in the same package with the 2D blu if you really want it.
i'm glad that this movie is getting a blu ray 3d release in the U.S. also, but the fact is that we keep getting blu ray 3d releases with a inferior 5.1 DTS-HD MA track from Warner Brothers, they started pulling this nonsense since Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, the last blu ray 3d release from Warner Brothers that got a Dolby Atmos track on the 3d disc was Suicide Squad.
The Ant Bully needs a blu ray 3d release for home 3d viewing.
Please let warner brothers know that we want the blu ray 3d version: http://www.warnerbros.com/customer-service
We been without a 3d version of this movie for home viewing, this movie needs it.
Send a form to warner brothers, let them know that you want to see this on blu ray 3d.
Thanks given by:
theduder (12-09-2017)
Old 12-08-2017, 02:07 AM   #290
Special Member

Oct 2015
Bronx, NY

Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa!
Sony KD50W800B monitor, Sony S5500 3D blu ray player, Panasonic DMR E18 DVD recorder, Darbee 5000S video processor, Dennon AVR x2100W receiver, Phase Technology main speakers, Yamaha middle and surround speakers, Infinity subwoofer plus a 40 year old but very good Dynaco book shelf speaker for the back middle speaker.
Thanks given by:
DarrinG (12-08-2017)
Old 12-08-2017, 03:06 PM   #291
Power Member

Dec 2014
Southeast U.S.

WB is releasing this and Ninjago in the States. No Atmos track, but I appreciate their supporting 3D, so no complaints here.

TV: 65" LG OLED E6 (2016, 4K, Passive 3D, HDR10, Dolby Vision); 55" Sony XBR55X850B (2014, 4K, Passive 3D, no bells n' whistles)

BD Player: Oppo 203 UHD; Sony BDPS6500
Old 12-08-2017, 03:50 PM   #292
Special Member

Jul 2013

So glad this movie is getting a USA release, everytime I checked the link to 3D version it was blank.

But it does bug me that, for the same $29 as 4K, we don't get Atmos...

The listing here says 3-disc, but I highly doubt there will be a DVD.

Last edited by Frank@Chicago; 12-08-2017 at 03:55 PM.
Thanks given by:
bud_brigman (12-08-2017)
Old 12-08-2017, 04:21 PM   #293
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2011

Is this getting a 4k/3D combo pack anywhere? I don't think it is. Even the exclusive 4k steelbook from Best Buy doesn't list 3D. Frustrating. I'm glad to see them support 3D, but I certainly can't afford to buy every film twice. I went with Valerian 3D because I've heard mixed reviews of the UHD and I know the 3D is terrific because I saw it in 3D theatrically. With Blade Runner 2049, I'm not sure. I saw it in 2D because no theatre near me was playing it in 3D. I've heard a lot of comments on the 3D being unimpressive, and the director himself doesn't approve of the 3D version. Then again, I've seen some strong 3D films that others have said was weak. Not sure what to do in this situation. This is a film I imagine could look amazing in 4k (if it's a true 4k transfer with good HDR). But I always side with 3D unless the 3D is weak. I'd rather watch a strong UHD release than a weak 3D release.
How to go Region B with 3D in the US:
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread....5#post14437735
Old 12-08-2017, 06:45 PM   #294
Special Member

Jul 2013

Combo packs are good, but I'd snag that 3D version Day One.

3D releases sell out fast and slipcovers go fast too. 2D will always be around.

Prices will probably go up quickly as 3D supply drops in a week or so.

Only way I could see this not happening, is if the movie is a dud on home video.

I met a guy at BB who had to eBay GotG2 3D for a good amount of money and from the way he described the product, it sounded like a bootleg.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:20 PM   #295

Sep 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank@Chicago View Post
Combo packs are good, but I'd snag that 3D version Day One.

3D releases sell out fast and slipcovers go fast too. 2D will always be around.

Prices will probably go up quickly as 3D supply drops in a week or so.

Only way I could see this not happening, is if the movie is a dud on home video.

I met a guy at BB who had to eBay GotG2 3D for a good amount of money and from the way he described the product, it sounded like a bootleg.
Right before I joined this site, I thought that there was no other way to get Rogue One 3D and Guardians 2 so i bought both off kijiji and paid 40 for rogue one and 60 for guardians 2....

glad I found this site and know now to import off amazon
Old 12-09-2017, 04:03 AM   #296

Jun 2016
South Dakota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law212 View Post
Right before I joined this site, I thought that there was no other way to get Rogue One 3D and Guardians 2 so i bought both off kijiji and paid 40 for rogue one and 60 for guardians 2....

glad I found this site and know now to import off amazon
There are very few titles that can't be imported. A region free player is recommended for the few that are B locked.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2017, 07:45 AM   #297
Power Member

Apr 2017
Washington state

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar3o View Post
Is this getting a 4k/3D combo pack anywhere? I don't think it is. Even the exclusive 4k steelbook from Best Buy doesn't list 3D. Frustrating. I'm glad to see them support 3D, but I certainly can't afford to buy every film twice. I went with Valerian 3D because I've heard mixed reviews of the UHD and I know the 3D is terrific because I saw it in 3D theatrically. With Blade Runner 2049, I'm not sure. I saw it in 2D because no theatre near me was playing it in 3D. I've heard a lot of comments on the 3D being unimpressive, and the director himself doesn't approve of the 3D version. Then again, I've seen some strong 3D films that others have said was weak. Not sure what to do in this situation. This is a film I imagine could look amazing in 4k (if it's a true 4k transfer with good HDR). But I always side with 3D unless the 3D is weak. I'd rather watch a strong UHD release than a weak 3D release.
HMV is getting a 4K/3D combo steelbook. They don't deliver to the US but Pauly aka cudzndrips is hosting a group buy in the trading forum.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=297380
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=297398
Old 12-09-2017, 05:43 PM   #298

Oct 2014

Here is another 4K and 3D combo pack. But is it region free?

https://www.amazon.fr/Blade-Runner-B...runner+2049+4k
Old 12-09-2017, 05:54 PM   #299
Blu-ray Prince

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-

It's a Warner/Sony release depending on the country so probably Region Free. If the UK is region free then teh French release will almost certainly be since both are Sony

Is there anyway to confirm that until it's released -- no
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM   #300

Sep 2011

What are the odds the 3D version turns up in 1.90:1 (similar to what they did for Titanic)? Slim to none?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies