Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Spider-Man: Homecoming 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Gamer 3D (Blu-ray)
$5.00

Dream Big: Engineering Our World 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.96

Monster House 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D (Blu-ray)
$7.85

The Great Gatsby 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.33

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$10.95

Walking With Dinosaurs: The Movie 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99
11 hrs ago
Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.00

Dolphin Tale 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.99

Finding Nemo 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.50

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

Old 01-03-2018, 05:41 PM   #3221

May 2015
San Jose, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill722 View Post
Can't believe how cheap the blu rays are in England! I just bought 40 3d blu rays for less than $8.00 a piece from Amazon.uk. Same ones on amazon in USA are sometimes $40.00 or $50.00 if you can even find them.

Rounded out all my animation needs and IMAX features. Most were the last ones in stock, and most don't ship to the US. I had to put 4 or 5 of each title in the cart to find one that would ship to US

Dollar exchange to pound is changing fast and UK appears to be clearing out 3d inventory. Suspect UK is next 3d domino to fall.

Soon they will be gone. Get'em while they're hot!!
What did you end up getting? Nothing in my UK wishlist has dropped in price.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:49 PM   #3222

Oct 2017
Beach in North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristopherRobin View Post
What did you end up getting? Nothing in my UK wishlist has dropped in price.
Here is a small list of cheap 3d blu rays I got; conversion 1.3 for pounds to dollars, so if cost 4.50 pounds roughly $6.00:

The Boxtrolls (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy) has decreased from 5.00 to 4.49
IMAX - Grand Canyon Adventures-River At Risk 3D (Blu-ray 3D) has decreased from 2.95 to 2.93
WALKING WITH DINOSAURS 3D BD - DIGITAL H [Blu-ray] has decreased from 6.14 to 6.11
Animals United (Blu-ray 3D) has decreased from 2.40 to 2.12
Animals United (Blu-ray 3D) has decreased from 2.41 to 2.13
RIO 2 3D BD - DIGITAL HD [Blu-ray] has decreased from 7.48 to 5.84
THE CROODS 3DBD [Blu-ray] has decreased from 4.98 to 4.97
The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists (Blu-ray 3D) [2012] [Region Free] has decreased from 4.54 to 4.32
Khumba: A Zebra's Tale (Blu-Ray 3D + Blu-Ray) has increased from 5.96 to 5.99
Robinson Crusoe 3D + 2D Blu-ray [2016] has decreased from 11.03 to 11.02

Happy Hunting while you can!!
LG OLED 77 G6P WITH OPPO 203 REGION FREE
Old 01-03-2018, 11:03 PM   #3223
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2017
Washington state

Quote:
Can't believe how cheap the blu rays are in England! I just bought 40 3d blu rays for less than $8.00 a piece from Amazon.uk. Same ones on amazon in USA are sometimes $40.00 or $50.00 if you can even find them.

Rounded out all my animation needs and IMAX features. Most were the last ones in stock, and most don't ship to the US. I had to put 4 or 5 of each title in the cart to find one that would ship to US

Dollar exchange to pound is changing fast and UK appears to be clearing out 3d inventory. Suspect UK is next 3d domino to fall.

Soon they will be gone. Get'em while they're hot!!
Quote:
Here is a small list of cheap 3d blu rays I got; conversion 1.3 for pounds to dollars, so if cost 4.50 pounds roughly $6.00:

The Boxtrolls (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy) has decreased from 5.00 to 4.49
IMAX - Grand Canyon Adventures-River At Risk 3D (Blu-ray 3D) has decreased from 2.95 to 2.93
WALKING WITH DINOSAURS 3D BD - DIGITAL H [Blu-ray] has decreased from 6.14 to 6.11
Animals United (Blu-ray 3D) has decreased from 2.40 to 2.12
Animals United (Blu-ray 3D) has decreased from 2.41 to 2.13
RIO 2 3D BD - DIGITAL HD [Blu-ray] has decreased from 7.48 to 5.84
THE CROODS 3DBD [Blu-ray] has decreased from 4.98 to 4.97
The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists (Blu-ray 3D) [2012] [Region Free] has decreased from 4.54 to 4.32
Khumba: A Zebra's Tale (Blu-Ray 3D + Blu-Ray) has increased from 5.96 to 5.99
Robinson Crusoe 3D + 2D Blu-ray [2016] has decreased from 11.03 to 11.02

Happy Hunting while you can!!
Don't mistake good prices with the downfall of 3D support in the UK. The UK tends to always have better prices and more sales than the North American market. What's typically $29.99 here and never goes on sale see's half the price in the UK and abroad. Maybe not always on release week but soon after.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:54 PM   #3224

Nov 2017
Florida

This is something that may have been encountered by others but I just thought I would relay it as it was my first experience. I live in the US and recently purchased some 3D movies that were on sale at Amazon Canada thinking that it would be simple since it is the same region. I went to register the digital download and two movies that are through Fox came back saying I had a bad redemption code. I telephoned Fox and was quickly advised that although the DVDs are the same region, there are different digital codes for the US and Canada. I was then told on no uncertain terms that I should have purchased the US versions and I was lucky that the other DVDs that were purchased with other studios had codes that would work! Sure leaves me rather unhappy with Fox. Not a big deal to me but I know some like to have the digital copies available. FWIW, the two that did not work were Assassin's Creed and Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children and the two that did work without issue were Kong Skull Island and Batman v Superman.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:50 AM   #3225
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2017
Washington state

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagmanjoe View Post
This is something that may have been encountered by others but I just thought I would relay it as it was my first experience. I live in the US and recently purchased some 3D movies that were on sale at Amazon Canada thinking that it would be simple since it is the same region. I went to register the digital download and two movies that are through Fox came back saying I had a bad redemption code. I telephoned Fox and was quickly advised that although the DVDs are the same region, there are different digital codes for the US and Canada. I was then told on no uncertain terms that I should have purchased the US versions and I was lucky that the other DVDs that were purchased with other studios had codes that would work! Sure leaves me rather unhappy with Fox. Not a big deal to me but I know some like to have the digital copies available. FWIW, the two that did not work were Assassin's Creed and Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children and the two that did work without issue were Kong Skull Island and Batman v Superman.
If you use a VPN and change what country you are from you can usually redeem foreign digital copies without any problems. It's worth reading up on. I use the Tunnel Bear VPN as it's free up to a certain amount of useage and pretty easy to use.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:59 AM   #3226
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2009
Canada
-

Ironically I have the opposite problems where discs I buy from the US have codes that don't work in Canada.

Thankfully, I have the discs though!
Old 01-06-2018, 04:14 AM   #3227
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2017
Washington state

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg View Post
Ironically I have the opposite problems where discs I buy from the US have codes that don't work in Canada.

Thankfully, I have the discs though!
If you can't redeem them there's always the option of selling them here in the trading forums and at least make a few bucks off of them. Takes some of the sting out.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:01 AM   #3228

Apr 2013

Quote:
Are digital downloads that come with 3D Blu-ray disks also in 3D?
Old 01-06-2018, 07:06 AM   #3229
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2017
Washington state

Quote:
Originally Posted by Active3D View Post
Are digital downloads that come with 3D Blu-ray disks also in 3D?
No....just redeems the standard 2D version.
Thanks given by:
Active3D (01-07-2018)
Old 01-06-2018, 12:39 PM   #3230

Dec 2017
Batavia, NY

Quote:
My Kong Skull Island & King Arthur LOTS code from the UK worked no problem for me in the US. Probably a Warner Bros thing.

I've had two maybe three Digital Codes give me both the 3D & 2D versions Hotel Transylvania & Resident Evil Retribution come to mind.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:37 AM   #3231
Power Member

Jan 2015
Sacramento, CA

Went to Fry's the other day and they had about 30 copies of Pixels 3D for $6.99
Thanks given by:
robtadrian (01-07-2018)
Old 01-07-2018, 02:29 PM   #3232

Dec 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rey View Post
Went to Fry's the other day and they had about 30 copies of Pixels 3D for $6.99
Nice find! If there's a Big Lots near you you might find it for $2.99-$5.00 along with Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
Old 01-08-2018, 02:40 PM   #3233
Blu-ray Champion

Dec 2015
Christ Church, Barbados

The Adventures Of Tintin 3D will be back in stock on January 18th on Amazon. Same $9.99, too.
"Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this.. does put a smile on my face."
Old 01-09-2018, 01:39 PM   #3234
Expert Member

Dec 2011

Bought Cease Fire for $14.99 at Amazon yesterday. I think it was on sale only for a few hours.
Cinerama web site:
http://incinerama.com
Old 01-09-2018, 03:41 PM   #3235
Power Member

Nov 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinerama View Post
Bought Cease Fire for $14.99 at Amazon yesterday. I think it was on sale only for a few hours.
I missed out on this and def would have bought it, i will have to keep an eye out for it to go on sale again.
65 E6 Gregg L. LionAV Calibrated & Oppo 203
Old 01-09-2018, 04:48 PM   #3236

Jul 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinerama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoll View Post
I missed out on this and def would have bought it, i will have to keep an eye out for it to go on sale again.
evoll, keeping an eye out for this kind of sale on Amazon is better with the camels.
www.camelcamelcamel.com

Although, the camels sometimes are NOT fast enough to catch these kinds of quick sales, they are a very helpful tool.

Last edited by dhvsfan; 01-09-2018 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Narrow focus to Amazon
Thanks given by:
evoll (01-09-2018)
Old 01-09-2018, 07:32 PM   #3237
Expert Member

Dec 2011

delete
Cinerama web site:
http://incinerama.com
Old 01-09-2018, 09:24 PM   #3238
Power Member

Nov 2009

Thanks for the info and help.
65 E6 Gregg L. LionAV Calibrated & Oppo 203
Old 01-10-2018, 04:22 AM   #3239

Oct 2017

It looks like Best Buy has their 3D Blu-ray $9.99 sale again (most of the titles from the late December sale). Not sure if GOTS is on sale or in stock.
Old 01-10-2018, 06:08 AM   #3240

Apr 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by that_juan-guy View Post
It looks like Best Buy has their 3D Blu-ray $9.99 sale again (most of the titles from the late December sale). Not sure if GOTS is on sale or in stock.
What does GOTS mean?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

Tags
beauty and the beast, blu-ray 3d, cars 3 3d, junglebook 3d, lion king, nightmare before xmas, t2 3d, toy story