Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Sandlot (Blu-ray)
$7.21
Inception 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Black Hawk Down (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99
Steven Spielberg Director's Collection (Blu-ray)
$23.49
Zero Dark Thirty (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Lords of Dogtown (Blu-ray)
$8.11
Hammer Films Double Feature: Never Take Candy from a Stranger/Scream of Fear (Blu-ray)
$8.11
The Dark Crystal (Blu-ray)
$14.12
Hammer Films Double Feature: Maniac/Die! Die! My Darling! (Blu-ray)
$8.11
This Is the End (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Justice League (Blu-ray)
$24.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Member Personal Pages

Old 10-21-2017, 07:17 AM   #981
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014
tennessee

so it seems that I should had waited and let windows defender fixed error definitions after I upgraded 1709 thurs night
apparently I notice that windows defender signature definitions just got updated by its own

so me doing that stupid sfc scan prob wasn't good idea and full scan tues restarted

I believe my brother not going to help me

tell me if this dumb idea so since windows defender scheduled scan is never going to work again automatically by system

should I make another windows defender scheduled scan saying 2 at the end

leave screw up one alone it will always going to say last scan 11/30 1999 task has not run

copy everything inside 1st scheduled scan and put it inside new one that I created

I suppose it will skip that one today scan new one as well as 3 other things inside windows defender task scheduler aka windows defender cache maintenance windows defender windows defender cleanup and windows defender verification

i'm sure will it will also do a quick summary scan on tues saying it did a scan not threat found

is that little ridicious or do you think I need to delete the system scheduler task and make new one with same stuff inside
Old 10-21-2017, 08:52 AM   #982
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2012
(◣_◢)
-
-
-
-

Not sure what the best thing to try would be. I don't have much experience with Windows Defender.

But I wonder if a system restore to a point before the issues began might solve the problem.
The night is alive. You can feel the heartbeat.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:56 AM   #983
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014
tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil View Post
Not sure what the best thing to try would be. I don't have much experience with Windows Defender.

I wonder if a system restore to a point before the issues began might solve the problem.
that's thing I don't have system restore

in retrospect the system windows defender scheduler scan is only going to update last health and definitions no longer going to do quick scan every day at a random time

I don't know if I delete the system windows defender scheduler scan create new one it will update them when I look at event viewer besides the scan issue part

I did make that windows defender scheduled scan 2 yesterday btw

I don't know if its going to scan it today making the other things in windows defender also scan they are made by system as well nor do I know if still going to daily quick scan tues with summary scan notification or not
Old 10-23-2017, 02:07 AM   #984
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014
tennessee

so this afternoon recover back to previous windows 10 which took me back to 1703 on thurs then windows update fire up started to download 1709 I could had said later but I decided to install it back aka into Friday morning

so everything default to what it was windows update not update found windows maintenance unknown

all 4 things task scheduler inside windows defender yada yada back to 1999 no task run

event viewer was showing nothing but now it showing health scan as of now

not to manually check updates windows defender program last threat was updated thurs

I'm sure sometime tomorrow event viewer it scan and stop I will not manually run windows defender scheduled scan<-I know will do the task scan 0x0 if I run it

going to let system do it by itself not going to go crazy run windows defender maintenance cache prob take awhile to scan get freak out shut down computer run

then try to windows defender scheduled scan task doing 0x2 cannot run back to where I was yesterday afternoon meh

if there is a bug windows defender scheduled scan in 1709 i'll be mad not sure I will try to roll back to 1703 if do try not let windows feature 1709 install windows update meh
Old 10-25-2017, 06:10 AM   #985
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014
tennessee

so went to doctor today besides doing blood work my a1c went down 7 to 6.5 plus lost few more pounds

as much as I wanted to didn't buy any movies due to birthday's I got 40 dollar gift card kids starbucks while my dad on behalf got 30 sister in law meh

I now got 168 bucks left It looks grim I don't know about trying to get Spider-Man target exclusive bluray seems mt Juliet don't have it in stock

I still wanna go movies Friday I guess kindof scare if I wait Friday don't go out after pay Netflix will still have little money left I don't know want to get war of planet of the apes batman two face as well besides spiderman its rough
Old 10-25-2017, 10:19 AM   #986
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2012
(◣_◢)
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jman View Post
so went to doctor today besides doing blood work my a1c went down 7 to 6.5 plus lost few more pounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jman View Post
as much as I wanted to didn't buy any movies due to birthday's I got 40 dollar gift card kids starbucks while my dad on behalf got 30 sister in law meh

I now got 168 bucks left It looks grim I don't know about trying to get Spider-Man target exclusive bluray seems mt Juliet don't have it in stock

I still wanna go movies Friday I guess kindof scare if I wait Friday don't go out after pay Netflix will still have little money left I don't know want to get war of planet of the apes batman two face as well besides spiderman its rough
Looks like the Spider-Man exclusive is still available on Target's site. And I believe they'll be offering free shipping starting on the 1st.

Since there aren't any exclusives for War, I don't think you'll have any trouble getting a copy even if you have to wait a bit. And BF is right around the corner. Maybe someone will have a good deal on it.

Which Two-Face version are you hoping to get? Steelbook?
Old 10-25-2017, 12:56 PM   #987
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014
tennessee

Maybe steelbook not sure I'm not sure go nashville thurs going try call back target
Mt julliet if they get some in this today or wait since this weekend also got to go down there party and stuff think again been 2 weeks doubt out all week or never be in meh
I can still go back Wal-Mart today i can hold out see jigsaw when new Thor movie comes out

Last edited by y2jman; 10-25-2017 at 01:07 PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:41 PM   #988
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2012
(◣_◢)
-
-
-
-

How are things? What's new and exciting?
Old 11-17-2017, 04:28 AM   #989
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014
tennessee

been screwing a lot of things up you know how last month I went back and forth 1709 to 1703 and back to 1709 well I realize when I go back 1703 besides seeing windows defender error team viewer update new signatures

if I stay on 1703 most of the time the 4 task in scheduler scan windows defender cache maintenance windows defender scheduler scan windows defender cleanup and windows defender verification will start to scan and get complete<-on 1709 the screen saver no longer works btw

sometimes after 3rd day when i go back into 1709 when install windows feature update 1709 tasks windows defender schedule scan starts to scan then I see a yellow error basically windows defender starts to scan and stops also I see windows defender cache maintenance in task both saying terminated unexpectly but the windows defender cleanup and windows defender verification do scan automatic maintenance kicsk in

back on 8th this month I tried to download a tool windows update hide show thing i roll back sat then i try to hide 1709 after i check update didn't work so great because windows feature update 1709 gets download and update then say restart computer finished installing<-usually when that happens it will install 1709 i'm back in there

however it took me back to 1703 for some odd reason the following sunday i did the update assistant update now to 1709 waited that tues and little bit weds however wasn't positive that windows defender scheduler scan and windows defender clean up

windows defender cache maintenance wouldn't start after 3rd day i only saw windows defender verification run unlike it was windows feature update 1709 though windows update

so i rollback 1703 again 1703 stuff like culmative update got install yesterday for some odd reason now when windows update checks update on 1703 despite that i got scheduled to install 1709 it kindof finds installs download want to restart finished

i think it will work again won't revert back to 1703 but i kindof fear about those 2 tasks that i mention after going back to 1709

i don't know i was thinking maybe doing media creation tool update this pc into 1709 not sure if it will make all 3 other tasks run automatically maintenance kick in or not

what do you think i should i know i need to be in 1709 i tired the assistant update now that doesn't seem to work

should i do the media creation tool the 2nd inside saying something about creating iso on dvd usb flash drive onto another computer that won't happen if i do media creation tool i will do the update this pc

oh lets talks about facebook app i guess i had app open while on charger i see that session has expired log back in well i don't like that it doesn't say my gmail at end when i look at facebook account

i thought like in past i install old apk facebook the most recent will show numbers folks post after i did that and i upgraded to latest version again it seems they will no longer come up anymore that kindof irrates me a little bit

oh last but not least i got updated to latest firefox on computer today keep in mind i had grease monkey on and address https://www.google.com/webhp?complete=0&hl=en i had auto complete on<-was a work on firefox 56.02

after update 57.0 it no longer work i even try to remove grease monkey and put that script back in hogwash oh and firefox 2 the theme reloaded again used to work on 56.02 which is now a legacy extension has been disable

i hate the default theme i gotta live with that and auto complete on script despite grease monkey install firefox will never work in 57.0 unless it will next update meh

lets see here i saw orient express tonight it was ok i skip atomic blond but got wind river bluray today Walmart besides that new nxt dvd

last week i bought attitude 1997 dawn of attiude that unreleased wwe dvd best of survivor series 50 year dvd<-which was a joke all it was stupid highlights only matches were good

i want to see justice league tomorrow not sure what else getting little broke oh well

so again tell me what i should do install that windows feature update 1709 though windows update again which i think will put me back into 1709 am not sure if i will have issues with windows defender scheduler scan will wills start to scan but stop then seeing task that and windows defender maintenance both saying that process has been terminated

or do the media creation tool thing in hopes windows defender cache maintainence windows defender scheduler scan and windows defender cleanup will start to run after 3rd day since i try the update assistant and that didn't work so hot
Old 11-17-2017, 04:38 AM   #990
Blu-ray Prince

Oct 2007
Metropolis

The latest Firefox update broke many, many add-ons. Some will eventually get fixed, but many won't make the transition. This is considered a major fork for the software.

Firefox is basically becoming more like Chrome.

You can always uninstall the latest Firefox and use the older version.
Truth, Justice and the American Way
Old 11-17-2017, 07:46 AM   #991
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014
tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Kent View Post
The latest Firefox update broke many, many add-ons. Some will eventually get fixed, but many won't make the transition. This is considered a major fork for the software.

Firefox is basically becoming more like Chrome.

You can always uninstall the latest Firefox and use the older version.
it just makes me mad always had grease monkey and then I go to a user script site download auto complete on that was working long time last worked 56.02 and when I went into 57 when started to type nothing came up because always got it on https://www.google.com/webhp?complete=0&hl=en in address I should had look at grease monkey before I deleted added it back maybe the script auto complete disappear

I know when I remove grease monkey and add it back I had to find same script download instll and it should had work and now its not

and wtf I can longer used firefox reloaded 2 as theme because it was a legacy extension and now its no longer going to work discontinue meh
Thanks given by:
Clark Kent (11-18-2017)
Old 11-18-2017, 08:27 AM   #992
Blu-ray Prince

Oct 2007
Metropolis

I know how you feel. It cost me the price drop extension that tracked Amazon's prices.
Truth, Justice and the American Way
Old 11-18-2017, 10:46 PM   #993
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014
tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Kent View Post
I know how you feel. It cost me the price drop extension that tracked Amazon's prices.
eh i don't know if its worth it but i did the tamper monkey add in found auto complete on user script and it works since no longer works grease monkey in newest version
Old 12-26-2017, 06:38 AM   #994
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014
tennessee

long time coming I know

anyways here's what hoho bought me Christmas besides a sweater blue jeans some shirts amazon gift card 25 mug called meh

graphic novels

got this at ric flair shop few weeks ago before site got redesign

wwe shop tapout shirt

my brother coming up thurs trade his onko receiver to a new receiver he has I guess keep old speakers why you may asked because

I got a brand new tv lg smart tv 4k 55 uj6540

i'm not sure when get 4k ultra bluray player like to this week or prob have to wait until jan 3rd paid day then have to upgrade blurays to 4k a few meh
Old 12-28-2017, 10:15 AM   #995
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2012
(◣_◢)
-
-
-
-
Thumbs up

Wow, a new 4K TV. Nice!

You got some really cool stuff. I especially like the selection of graphic novels.

Last edited by Evil; 12-28-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old 12-29-2017, 04:19 AM   #996
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014
tennessee

well you know my brother got me that sony 800 4k ultra bluray player today

apparently the receive he gave me doesn't input 4k sound thus he got it sound tv when I watch bluray player on hdmi 1 that is for time being until I get new receiver that passes 4k though it meh

something new happen today

I don't know how it happen always had phone in pocket must be when I got out of vehicle go to Walmart the bottom part of my galaxy s7 kindof got rub basically little crack its not that bad

unless there's a cheap store to get screen fixed I prob hold off a little bit next month cell phone store wants to pay 250 or something like that if I want it fixed meh

on a side not I just bought Apollo 13 4k bluray combo and I couldn't figure out what to do rebuy 4k Spider-Man and amazing Spider-Man digibooks or do legacy steelbook I decided to do digibooks because wasn't fan stack discs legacy best buy

the sorry part is I had to go down gamestop have guy clean it and go back to sam goody sell Apollo 13 bluray along with standard digibooks Spider-Man and amazing Spider-Man

I goof I should had used 17 for in store credit on Apollo 13 4k but got cash then used it towards that and pay a dollar on card oh well

I still got little more more left I can order off amazon or maybe go sam goody new years eve get some more stuff I don't know

Last edited by y2jman; 12-30-2017 at 12:46 AM.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:59 PM   #997
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014
tennessee

what should I do about my phone situation

should i dismissed it rest of the year 2018 cracked screen or should i get screen fixed

batteries plus bulbs 208.91<-I thought take off 10 percent can't

cellular accessories saying almost 250 bucks to repair

its expensive due galaxy s7 gold
Old 01-04-2018, 01:10 AM   #998
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2012
(◣_◢)
-
-
-
-

Ouch. I think I'd hold off on fixing it if it's not too bad.
Old 01-04-2018, 04:53 AM   #999
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014
tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil View Post
Ouch. I think I'd hold off on fixing it if it's not too bad.
if I don't buy a lot of uhd movies this month I can do it eh next month is sweet loving day and all there's another place in town will call tomorrow but I don't know if they repair galaxy s7 phones screens or not
Old 01-04-2018, 08:31 PM   #1000
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014
tennessee

not sure about this chatted Samsung they say its including tax seems a rough thing to do 182 2-3 business service 5-7 ship back 2=3

I doubt its actually going to be total 182 your thoughts kindof painful in a way since no backup phone if do this instead getting screen fixed meh
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Member Personal Pages