Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Outlander: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$34.99
The Lost World (Blu-ray)
$15.58
Outlander: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Passion of Joan of Arc (Blu-ray)
$19.80
Lady Bird (Blu-ray)
$22.99
The Theory of Everything (Blu-ray)
$4.99
My Cousin Vinny (Blu-ray)
$3.99
Miss Sloane (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Maze Runner: The Death Cure (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Grease 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.62
The Mummy Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Attack on Titan: Complete Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$21.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Australia

Old 01-25-2018, 10:36 AM   #1
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2011
Stockholm, but Sussex when back in UK
-
-
Australia JBHifi.co.au unable to complete online order

Trying to buy some items in their 20% off promotion but keep on being stopped and unable to complete order.

Have been customer for years (am based in UK) and regularly purchase from them, including in the last promotional period at start of the year.

However this time after you enter all details and payment so click to complete, it fails and says the item in the basket is no longer available and I have not been charged.

This applies no matter what title is in basket and also when both trying to pay with credit card or PayPal.

Is anyone else having problems ?
Old 01-25-2018, 11:15 AM   #2

Aug 2017
New Zealand

Seems a few people have this issue.

Strange though, I just placed an order (credit card, VISA) and it went through okay. My order had a mix of IN STOCK items and LIMITED STOCK items.

I had this issue a few weeks ago. I emptied my cart, added the items back and it worked. No idea why. Maybe try that?

I think all you can do is contact them.. which they don't make very easy (you'll need to use an AUS postcode - 3000 for Melbourne). They often take a while to reply. Hopefully they can solve your problem before the promotion is over, or at least honor it for you even if it ends before the issue is resolved.
Thanks given by:
malcy30 (01-25-2018)
Old 01-25-2018, 02:52 PM   #3

Dec 2016

I wanted to order a title too in the promotion, said it can't be delivered to my address (I'm in UK too) yet I can't see any reason (aside from limited stock, but others are listed the same and I could checkout with those) why this is?
Old 01-27-2018, 08:42 AM   #4
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2010
Out There

At this stage it seems like it's a problem with the firefox engine and a JBHIFI issue, if you need to place an order I would suggest another browser for the time being,(so don't use waterfox, or palemoon) I finally got a reply from JB so hopefully I can get through to someone in their IT department and try and sort the issue out

Edit....

Could anyone who has had problems please send me a pm with what browser you are using and version number etc, it will give me more info to pass along and hopefully solve this problem
Old 01-27-2018, 09:21 PM   #5
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2011
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo4264 View Post
At this stage it seems like it's a problem with the firefox engine and a JBHIFI issue, if you need to place an order I would suggest another browser for the time being,(so don't use waterfox, or palemoon) I finally got a reply from JB so hopefully I can get through to someone in their IT department and try and sort the issue out

Edit....

Could anyone who has had problems please send me a pm with what browser you are using and version number etc, it will give me more info to pass along and hopefully solve this problem
Well for me it fails with both Safari 11.2 on iPad and iPhone and with IE on my laptop.
Old 01-27-2018, 09:26 PM   #6
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2011
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcy30 View Post
Well for me it fails with both Safari 11.2 on iPad and iPhone and with IE on my laptop.
Just tried with Chrome as well no luck.
Looks like they have some serious problems with their IT.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Australia