Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Bridge of Spies (Blu-ray)
$8.99
5 hrs ago
Mr. Robot: Season 3.0 (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Fantastic Voyage (Blu-ray)
$5.99

The Finest Hours (Blu-ray)
$8.99

Tombstone (Blu-ray)
$8.99

Zodiac (Blu-ray)
$5.34
3 hrs ago
Avatar The Last Airbender: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99

A Few Good Men 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Dark Crystal 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Fury 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Pitch Perfect 3 (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Bram Stoker's Dracula 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors

Old 02-08-2016, 10:39 PM   #21
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2013
Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I'm a 70's nut as well. I hope that VS will someday release NOT MY DAUGHTER/LIKE IT IS (1970), a thought-lost generation gap exploitation flick that may have inspired 1979's HARDCORE by Paul Schrader.

Speaking of Etiquette and the 70's, I really enjoyed CATCH MY SOUL. Due to the presence of Tony Joe White, the first half seemed more like "Polk Salad Shakespeare."
Old 02-08-2016, 11:08 PM   #22
Blu-ray Count

Aug 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobla View Post
I'm a 70's nut as well. I hope that VS will someday release NOT MY DAUGHTER/LIKE IT IS (1970), a thought-lost generation gap exploitation flick that may have inspired 1979's HARDCORE by Paul Schrader.
That one must be obscure - there are only four IMDB reviews, including yours!
Old 06-09-2016, 03:57 AM   #23
Blu-ray reviewer

Jul 2007
X
-
-

Hangs Upon Nothing Blu-ray PRE-ORDER

NEWS
http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=19212

Quote:
Vinegar Syndrome's Etiquette Pictures will add to its Blu-ray catalog Jeremy Rumas' documentary Hangs Upon Nothing (2014). The release will be available for purchase on August 2.

Synopsis: Hangs Upon Nothing documents the lives of a group of surfers: Chuck Corbett who wandered his way to the remote atolls of Kiribati, brothers Mikala and Daniel Jones whose adventures take them to the far corners of the Indonesian archipelago, alongside a local crew of teenage surfers coming of age amongst the surf mecca of Bali. Their intertwined journeys are bound by an unending quest to find and ride perfect waves.

First-time filmmaker, Jeremy Rumas' Hangs Upon Nothing is as much a celebration of surfing as it is a stunningly beautiful exploration of mystical cultures where modern technology and millennia of history intersect. Shot entirely on 16mm film using a mechanical spring-wound Bolex, over the course of seven years, and featuring an ethereal original score by Rumas' band, Velo Sun, Hang Upon Nothing is a sensory journey of finding freedom in barreling waves.

Special Features and Specs:

Audio Commentary by Director Jeremy Rumas
"About Nothing" - Making of Featurette
"Surf Celluloid" - Technical Featurette
Multiple Trailers
Extensive Stills Gallery
Optional English SDH Subtitles
Quality Recycled Packaging & Slipcase

Pro-B
Thanks given by:
Se.Vero (06-09-2016)
Old 01-31-2018, 12:08 PM   #24

Jun 2017

So is Etiquette Pictures dead? The last release came out a year and a half ago. If so, I hope the rest of the announced titles can just get released by Vinegar Syndrome.
Old 01-31-2018, 01:28 PM   #25

Aug 2014
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cropduster View Post
So is Etiquette Pictures dead? The last release came out a year and a half ago. If so, I hope the rest of the announced titles can just get released by Vinegar Syndrome.
The vinegar syndrome yearly package for 2018 said it would include all etiquette pictures releases so it seems they don't consider it dead.
Thanks given by:
cropduster (01-31-2018), Jobla (01-31-2018)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors