Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Space Between Us (Blu-ray)
€5.55
Black Panther 3D (Blu-ray)
€30.99
It 4K (Blu-ray)
€24.99
It (Blu-ray)
€12.99
Blade Runner 2049 4K (Blu-ray)
€26.99
The Front Page (Blu-ray)
€11.69
Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray)
€15.29
What Happened to Monday? Limited Edition (Blu-ray)
€15.29
What Happened to Monday? (Blu-ray)
€12.99
American Assassin (Blu-ray)
€12.99
Ulisse (Blu-ray)
€13.49
Spider-Man: Homecoming 4K (Blu-ray)
€20.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Germany


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2018, 10:11 PM   #61
dullboy dullboy is offline
Senior Member
 
dullboy's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
11
Default

There are scenes in the Arrow versions of both Hellraiser and Hellbound that look to contain scanner noise. Seems like the Turbine version of Hellbound alleviated some of that, at least.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:53 PM   #62
PuppetMasterBlu PuppetMasterBlu is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
PuppetMasterBlu's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
USA
700
36
150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullboy View Post
There are scenes in the Arrow versions of both Hellraiser and Hellbound that look to contain scanner noise. Seems like the Turbine version of Hellbound alleviated some of that, at least.
Yup and removed the sharpening for Hellbound. Overall this really is the better set.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:58 PM   #63
dullboy dullboy is offline
Senior Member
 
dullboy's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetMasterBlu View Post
Yup and removed the sharpening for Hellbound. Overall this really is the better set.
Now I'm trying to find one under $200. I emailed Christian about the "B-Ware" on Rakete, but I've received no response.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:05 PM   #64
PuppetMasterBlu PuppetMasterBlu is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
PuppetMasterBlu's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
USA
700
36
150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullboy View Post
Now I'm trying to find one under $200. I emailed Christian about the "B-Ware" on Rakete, but I've received no response.
Sellers on Amazon Germany has it for around 174.00 shipping included.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0769ZWCKP/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2J6XRM43 XBDO2
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:03 PM   #65
dullboy dullboy is offline
Senior Member
 
dullboy's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetMasterBlu View Post
Sellers on Amazon Germany has it for around 174.00 shipping included.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0769ZWCKP/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2J6XRM43 XBDO2
There's only one seller on that list that will ship to USA (fulfilled by Amazon) and it comes to $215. Hoping for a sub-200, but don't think I'm gonna find one. :/
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:36 PM   #66
TheHutt TheHutt is online now
Special Member
 
TheHutt's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
1
Default

There are some available at ebay as well.
Pete
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 05:18 AM   #67
PuppetMasterBlu PuppetMasterBlu is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
PuppetMasterBlu's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
USA
700
36
150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullboy View Post
There's only one seller on that list that will ship to USA (fulfilled by Amazon) and it comes to $215. Hoping for a sub-200, but don't think I'm gonna find one. :/
Nope Amazon.de seller Tape-O-Mania ships to the US and it comes to around 174.00 I just did it myself. I put it in my cart and got right up until the final screen and im in the US. Trust me, they ship to the US.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B0769ZWCKP/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Last edited by PuppetMasterBlu; 02-02-2018 at 01:33 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 03:24 PM   #68
dullboy dullboy is offline
Senior Member
 
dullboy's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetMasterBlu View Post
Nope Amazon.de seller Tape-O-Mania ships to the US and it comes to around 174.00 I just did it myself. I put it in my cart and got right up until the final screen and im in the US. Trust me, they ship to the US.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B0769ZWCKP/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all
You're right, thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 09:09 AM   #69
turbine turbine is online now
Member
 
Jun 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullboy View Post
Now I'm trying to find one under $200. I emailed Christian about the "B-Ware" on Rakete, but I've received no response.
There are two explanations to this:

1. I am on medical leave due to surgery. So yes, it's likely you have not received a reply directly from me.
2. The friendly Rakete team sent me an email the other day for approval which I did, so I am pretty confident you should have received a reply. If not, please do check your spam folder.

Cheers!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
dullboy (02-07-2018)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Germany


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:52 AM.