Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Big Combo (Blu-ray)
£8.99
12 hrs ago
Force of Evil (Blu-ray)
£8.99
19 hrs ago
Eyeball (Blu-ray)
£14.99

Journeyman (Blu-ray)
£9.99

Montparnasse 19 (Blu-ray)
£8.99

The Transformers: The Movie (Blu-ray)
£9.99
23 hrs ago
Doctor Who: The Complete Eighth Series (Blu-ray)
£14.99
9 hrs ago
Kong: Skull Island 3D (Blu-ray)
£10.71
5 hrs ago
The Glass Key (Blu-ray)
£8.99

North by Northwest (Blu-ray)
£4.99
5 hrs ago
Too Late for Tears (Blu-ray)
£8.99

The Good Place: Season One (Blu-ray)
£14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > United Kingdom and Ireland

Old 11-01-2017, 03:57 PM   #161
Blu-ray Champion

Mar 2013
Hants, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothravka View Post
Yeah, same here. My Rossellini/Bergman box set got quite smashed in the mail when I got it from Zavvi, and their customer service is so annoying. I turned to BFI instead. They were very helpful about it and even sent me a new outer box free. It looks better now. I prefer the sturdier type of boxes that Eureka and Arrow often use over digipacks. Or just Amaray cases.
Agreed. The Dreyer and Preminger sets are a little better but I still prefer the hard outer box like MoC and Arrow use. The only BFI set I own that has that kind of packaging is Bill Morrison (lovely looking set altogether). I think the Alan Clarke one is the same though - I'm fairly sure both of those were designed by Nick Wrigley, who now does Indicator, and occasionally Arrow Academy and MoC releases too (used to be a Eureka stalwart).

PS: yeah, BFI can be quite helpful if you email them. I remember they sorted me out a couple of times, particularly with the Herzog set which was a big problem on release. Such flimsy packaging for the high number of discs! I think that set meant they looked for alternatives in future releases.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:05 AM   #162
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2007
US
-
-

This set is currently 26.09 at base.com if anyone is still looking for a copy. I have been putting it off, but grabbed it at that price.
Thanks given by:
sjt (02-09-2018)
Old 05-18-2018, 12:53 PM   #163

Jan 2017

Just ordered this off Zavvi for 28. I recently watched Joan of Arc and was blown away by it, and it has quickly become one of my all-time favourite movies. So I'm quite excited to watch these films! Hoping MOC put out Vampyr at some point
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > United Kingdom and Ireland