Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Tom of Finland (Blu-ray)
£8.99
Orchestra Rehearsal (Blu-ray)
£14.99
Cold Blooded Beast (Blu-ray)
£8.99
War for the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray)
£8.00
The Brave Archer (Blu-ray)
£8.99
Ghost in the Shell 3D (Blu-ray)
£9.99
The Long Hair of Death (Blu-ray)
£8.99
The LEGO Movie 4K (Blu-ray)
£7.49
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
£9.99
Blood Simple (Blu-ray)
£8.99
The 15:17 to Paris (Blu-ray)
£14.99
Fifty Shades Freed (Blu-ray)
£14.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > United Kingdom and Ireland


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2018, 09:55 PM   #101
S14_Legend S14_Legend is offline
Senior Member
 
S14_Legend's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
-
Default

Finally ordered through Amazon for AOS Season 3 & Agent Carter Season 2 but the breakdown was £8.32 for each when I checked out. Is that correct? I thought it’s 2 for £15?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 10:10 PM   #102
bell_packet bell_packet is offline
Special Member
 
bell_packet's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
NZ
223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Legend View Post
Finally ordered through Amazon for AOS Season 3 & Agent Carter Season 2 but the breakdown was £8.32 for each when I checked out. Is that correct? I thought itís 2 for £15?
I just went through it and I think you have to look on the side for the discount. Under each item it shows £8.32, but when you look at the order summary there's a discount there:

Order Summary
Items: GBP 16.64
Postage & Packing: GBP 5.07
Total before VAT: GBP 21.71
VAT: GBP 0.00
Total: GBP 21.71
Promotion Applied: -GBP 1.64
Order Total: GBP 20.07
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
S14_Legend (02-08-2018)
Old 02-08-2018, 10:23 PM   #103
S14_Legend S14_Legend is offline
Senior Member
 
S14_Legend's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
-
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell_packet View Post
I just went through it and I think you have to look on the side for the discount. Under each item it shows £8.32, but when you look at the order summary there's a discount there:

Order Summary
Items: GBP 16.64
Postage & Packing: GBP 5.07
Total before VAT: GBP 21.71
VAT: GBP 0.00
Total: GBP 21.71
Promotion Applied: -GBP 1.64
Order Total: GBP 20.07
Thanks I forgot to look at it carefully I assumed it totaled before checkout
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
bell_packet (02-08-2018)
Old 02-08-2018, 10:45 PM   #104
merkman merkman is offline
Senior Member
 
merkman's Avatar
 
May 2010
725
213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Legend View Post
Thanks I forgot to look at it carefully I assumed it totaled before checkout
Nah. It warns you in the fine print of the deal that you'll only see the discount at checkout.

I nearly bought Agents 1-3 when they were 7.99 pounds just over a week ago. When I should have hit submit, I thought better of it, and not only did Seasons 1 and 2 sell out before I ordered later, the price went up a little bit. That said, 3 seasons for $40 still seems like a pretty sweet deal. Be awhile before I receive any of them, but that's ok. I'll just like having them in my collection. Seasons 2 & 3 in particular were sweet!
"Dormammu, I'm here to bargain!"
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:55 AM   #105
S14_Legend S14_Legend is offline
Senior Member
 
S14_Legend's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
-
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merkman View Post
Nah. It warns you in the fine print of the deal that you'll only see the discount at checkout.

I nearly bought Agents 1-3 when they were 7.99 pounds just over a week ago. When I should have hit submit, I thought better of it, and not only did Seasons 1 and 2 sell out before I ordered later, the price went up a little bit. That said, 3 seasons for $40 still seems like a pretty sweet deal. Be awhile before I receive any of them, but that's ok. I'll just like having them in my collection. Seasons 2 & 3 in particular were sweet!
I had the same situation, should have bought them when they were priced at £6.65 last week but I was busy trying to add other items in the cart to make it worthwhile for shipping, then they all rose in price. This is my first time ordering with Amazon UK. Iím still trying to figure out everything. I notice that prices fluctuate a lot more than with US Amazon

Yeah my items wont be arriving tilí the end of the month. I selected AmazonGlobal Standard.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:49 PM   #106
hariseldon hariseldon is online now
Blu-ray Prince
 
Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Legend View Post
I had the same situation, should have bought them when they were priced at £6.65 last week but I was busy trying to add other items in the cart to make it worthwhile for shipping, then they all rose in price. This is my first time ordering with Amazon UK. I’m still trying to figure out everything. I notice that prices fluctuate a lot more than with US Amazon

Yeah my items wont be arriving til’ the end of the month. I selected AmazonGlobal Standard.
My orders to the US with cheapest shipping arrived yesterday in around a week after order so take the estimated arrival date with a grain of salt.

My average shipping times lately from AmazonUK though it depends on the shipper. The majority of my 8+oz packages have been iParcel lately.
Royal Mail and iparcel -- 7-8 days after shipment
Asendia -- 14-17 days which is a lot more consistent than a year or two ago when 10-40 was typical and 21 was average.

Last edited by hariseldon; 02-09-2018 at 02:09 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
S14_Legend (02-10-2018)
Old 02-10-2018, 08:04 AM   #107
S14_Legend S14_Legend is offline
Senior Member
 
S14_Legend's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
-
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
My orders to the US with cheapest shipping arrived yesterday in around a week after order so take the estimated arrival date with a grain of salt.

My average shipping times lately from AmazonUK though it depends on the shipper. The majority of my 8+oz packages have been iParcel lately.
Royal Mail and iparcel -- 7-8 days after shipment
Asendia -- 14-17 days which is a lot more consistent than a year or two ago when 10-40 was typical and 21 was average.
Thanks thatís good to know.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 09:01 AM   #108
ArtVandelay ArtVandelay is offline
Member
 
Oct 2012
1
Default

So... Any idea when we'll see season 4?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 09:15 AM   #109
minister_x minister_x is offline
Power Member
 
minister_x's Avatar
 
Mar 2013
Dinas Powys / Bristol, UK
231
282
Default

Not even sure when (or if...) E4 will bother airing S5! But hopefully that doesn't stop Disney releasing the series on blu-ray.
Colour-coded Criterion Spreadsheet (BD [US +UK]/iTunes HD/both BD+iTunes/Box Sets): .pdf | .ods
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 10:49 PM   #110
Obsidianable Obsidianable is offline
Member
 
Jan 2011
379
Default

Just seen an ad tonight saying Season 5 is coming soon to E4, which probably means 3 to 4 weeks.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM   #111
IronSoldier IronSoldier is offline
Member
 
IronSoldier's Avatar
 
Sep 2017
England
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidianable View Post
Just seen an ad tonight saying Season 5 is coming soon to E4, which probably means 3 to 4 weeks.
I believe it's slated for mid March from speaking to people (Maybe 16th?). I had spoken to customer services yesterday and this was their response:

Dear Nathan,

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us with your enquiry. We can confirm that we are broadcasting the new series of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D in the near future. We have no exact date for its broadcast as our schedules are only set for two weeks in advance and anything further than this is subject to change. All we can advise at present is that you keep an eye on the television listings for precise broadcast information.

Television listings for all our channels can be found at:

http://www.channel4.com/tv-guide

Please be assured that your interest in a new series has been logged and noted for the attention of those responsible for our programming and those responsible for the making of this programme.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us here at Channel 4 and for your interest in our programming.

Regards,

Steven Rush
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM   #112
casperuk casperuk is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
casperuk's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
311
45
41
9
11
Default

It's rubbish how Disney allow their shows to handled outside of the US. and then they wonder why nobody is watching it!!
Looking to sell or trade

See my trading/selling thread
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
minister_x (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM   #113
kevinsteve kevinsteve is offline
New Member
 
Feb 2018
Default

---
UKís one of the best brand in clothing.
Hush Discount Code
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM   #114
mredman mredman is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
Jun 2008
11
7
Default

I really hope season 4 Blu-Ray will be announced soon. Last Year s3 was already out. I do not like this
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > United Kingdom and Ireland


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:05 AM.