Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (PS4)
$19.89
17 hrs ago
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4)
$11.82
13 hrs ago
Yakuza 0 (PS4)
$29.99
 
Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash - No Shirt, No Shoes, All Service Edition (PS4)
$37.99
22 hrs ago
Yakuza 6: The Song Of Life (PS4)
$41.53
19 min ago
Far Cry 5 (PS4)
$44.99
 
Destiny 2 (PS4)
$11.73
 
Burnout Paradise Remastered (PS4)
$24.99
7 hrs ago
Don't Starve (PS4)
$17.69
 
South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS4)
$15.55
 
.hack//G.U. Last Recode (PS4)
$31.99
6 hrs ago
Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings (PS4)
$39.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2018, 01:46 AM   #1361
red_5ive red_5ive is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
red_5ive's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Temecula, CA
18
581
1
2
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatePixel View Post
The strategy seems sound, but I can't seem to pull it off consistently on my Titan this week. (I did during Mayhem, when the cooldown period on grenades and supers were really quick) Can't seem to catch anyone off-guard when I lob a grenade, and I hate the fact that I need to throw 3 punches to qualify for a melee takedown (I had better luck with my Hunter because he's a tad quicker).

While it's true I'll have additional opportunities in IB to close the gap for the chest ornament, I've decided not to push for it. Would be nice to have the complete set, but that margin's too wide for me to keep pushing (other than the clan-stacked 4-man fireteams, this round of IB was kinda enjoyable). Not sure if I'll participate in the upcoming Crimson Days event; it would depend on the rewards.

BTW, congrats on the chest ornament.
Thanks, and yeah I did it primarily with my hunter. I cranked up the mobility (I think I was 8/6/1 for Mobility/Resilience/Regen with Frumious armor) and also equipped the gauntlets that add a 2nd skip grenade, then ran with the Mida Multi + Mini combo to squeeze out as much mobility as I can. That gave me a pretty good ducking speed to stay off the radar to get close, then after throwing the grenades I'd book it in there to melee. I started each round that way since both grenades are fresh, and depending on the map I'd go straight to the zone where I'd expect the opposing team to try and capture first. I also used Way Of The Warrior in the Arcstrider subclass for the melee/health regen/dodging benefits.

But I should also note that I'm playing on PC. Being able to turn instantly with the mouse while going ape-schidt with melee really helps.

On another note, it's too bad you can't get dual void grenades, cause the invisibility would really be helpful for this strategy.
"But that's exactly my point! Because you have to Wonder, now how did the machines know what Tasty Wheat tasted like? Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe what I think Tasty Wheat tasted like actually tasted like, uhh, oatmeal, or uhh, tuna fish? That makes you wonder about a lot of things, like you take chicken for example, maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything!"

PSN: coldenergy Destiny-free for: var day=60*60*24;
GO PACKERS
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 02:44 AM   #1362
musick musick is offline
Power Member
 
Sep 2008
193
27
26
24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatePixel View Post
The strategy seems sound, but I can't seem to pull it off consistently on my Titan this week. (I did during Mayhem, when the cooldown period on grenades and supers were really quick) Can't seem to catch anyone off-guard when I lob a grenade, and I hate the fact that I need to throw 3 punches to qualify for a melee takedown (I had better luck with my Hunter because he's a tad quicker).

While it's true I'll have additional opportunities in IB to close the gap for the chest ornament, I've decided not to push for it. Would be nice to have the complete set, but that margin's too wide for me to keep pushing (other than the clan-stacked 4-man fireteams, this round of IB was kinda enjoyable). Not sure if I'll participate in the upcoming Crimson Days event; it would depend on the rewards.

BTW, congrats on the chest ornament.
enter match with subclass that gives 2 grenades
rush B and throw your 2 grenades
hope for a kill
exit match and cue up new match with spawn in with 2 grenades
rinse, repeat
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 05:09 AM   #1363
JurassicBD JurassicBD is offline
Senior Member
 
JurassicBD's Avatar
 
Aug 2017
2452
227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcomsocal View Post
Are you saying that you’re able to play PvP and strikes with other people in D2, without paying for PS Plus?

I was under the assumption that it takes PS plus to play D2 crucible. I’ve never not had PS Plus so I don’t know. Basically, without PS Plus, you’re supposed to be limited to just the story campaigns and patrols. PS Plus allows you to “matchmake”, which gives you access to PvP, strikes co-op style, and basically anything that has to do with playing with other people.

But yes, D1, just like D2, separates PvP from other activities.

I’m really hoping someone else can chime in and further elaborate what I may have a hard time explaining.
I can't access crucible without Plus and some other destination required either a dlc upgrade or Plus. I'm not sure which. But, any community event centered around those flags are for everyone, along with just running around the maps in general, whether it be going to your next mission or just shooting random enemies. Without Plus, the only time you're on your own is during the main story missions and going back to the shard. With all the side quests (red and blue flags) people are everywhere. I got credit for a number of red and blue flag side missions and other players with much stronger weapons than me, were actually the ones who did most of the work. Last night I joined a community even right when it ended. I barely got a shot off, but I must have jumped in just in time, as I still got to loot the chest with the others. Usually it won't let you, if you didn't participate in the event, which my one shot at an already dying or dead enemy didn't amount to anything. I don't think I even hit it, but still got in on the reward.

It was kind of funny, in a side mission on the yellow planet where you have to jump in these wind tubes of a sort that propel you out to floating rocks, where you have to fight off enemies alone... There was group of other players trying to follow me through the tube on the edge of the cliff, but I guess it wouldn't let them, since they weren't part of the quest. So instead they took out their sniper rifles and helped me out from the cliff.

But, none of it's PvP. If you try to shoot an ally, it doesn't do anything, even though some seem to insist on trying. I found a hiding spot to add shaders to my gear, since the game won't let you pause, being MP almost all the time. While doing so, I start hearing this really loud noise. So I exited, and another player was standing a few feet away shooting me for some odd reason.

That's one thing rather annoying about D2, being that you're always connected, you can't play without service or if PS Network is undergoing maintenance. You also can't pause to take a bathroom break, as unlike most MP, there's no between match lobby. I suppose I could go to space, but, that just takes longer to resume your session.
"Digital copy: Hollywood's latest endeavor to take back legal ownership of their movies from consumers and ultimately a complete return to a pay-per-view world."
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 05:50 AM   #1364
volcomsocal volcomsocal is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
volcomsocal's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Los Angeles, CA
10
95
9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicBD View Post
I can't access crucible without Plus and some other destination required either a dlc upgrade or Plus. I'm not sure which. But, any community event centered around those flags are for everyone, along with just running around the maps in general, whether it be going to your next mission or just shooting random enemies. Without Plus, the only time you're on your own is during the main story missions and going back to the shard. With all the side quests (red and blue flags) people are everywhere. I got credit for a number of red and blue flag side missions and other players with much stronger weapons than me, were actually the ones who did most of the work. Last night I joined a community even right when it ended. I barely got a shot off, but I must have jumped in just in time, as I still got to loot the chest with the others. Usually it won't let you, if you didn't participate in the event, which my one shot at an already dying or dead enemy didn't amount to anything. I don't think I even hit it, but still got in on the reward.

It was kind of funny, in a side mission on the yellow planet where you have to jump in these wind tubes of a sort that propel you out to floating rocks, where you have to fight off enemies alone... There was group of other players trying to follow me through the tube on the edge of the cliff, but I guess it wouldn't let them, since they weren't part of the quest. So instead they took out their sniper rifles and helped me out from the cliff.

But, none of it's PvP. If you try to shoot an ally, it doesn't do anything, even though some seem to insist on trying. I found a hiding spot to add shaders to my gear, since the game won't let you pause, being MP almost all the time. While doing so, I start hearing this really loud noise. So I exited, and another player was standing a few feet away shooting me for some odd reason.

That's one thing rather annoying about D2, being that you're always connected, you can't play without service or if PS Network is undergoing maintenance. You also can't pause to take a bathroom break, as unlike most MP, there's no between match lobby. I suppose I could go to space, but, that just takes longer to resume your session.
Ok, you’re not using the right terms, I think. Which makes it a little difficult to understand. Community event? That’s a public event. Shooting off in tubes to a yellow planet and fighting enemies alone? Your description sounded like you were doing a strike, by yourself. Strikes are meant to be played with 2 other people.

It’s really simple. You’re playing a game where only 1/3 of the content is available to you. You may see other people on patrol, or while doing a public event, but that’s just because they’re in a shared world with you. By not having the PS Plus subscription, you’re barely even scratching the surface with D2. And the same can be said about D1, if you buy it. Trust me on this...you’re pretty much wasting your time playing this game without PS Plus.
Dodgers, Packers, Lakers, and F1 fan.

PSN: Dodger_Blue311
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 06:20 AM   #1365
JurassicBD JurassicBD is offline
Senior Member
 
JurassicBD's Avatar
 
Aug 2017
2452
227
Default

Yeah, I'm sure I'm not using the right terms, hence "red planet" "yellow planet". I don't know if it was called a strike. It was one of those side quests you undergo at one of the red (or orange) flags. I did every single one of those on each of the worlds and none were so difficult as to require any help from other players - not that I didn't appreciate it when they decided to jump in. By the time I reached level 20 the only parts of the game that weren't a breeze were the two major boss fights in the story itself. And the first of those wasn't too difficult, especially once I figured out how to use my subclasses special powers, which I didn't even know about going back to the shard until after my first play through.

I'm aware there's a lot more to the full Plus MP aspect of the game. Considering it's clearly a MP-centric type game, I suspect that'd be extremely disappointing for those who are into MP more than me, if there wasn't a lot more to it. But, I still had a blast with just the SP portion of D2. If D1 was more of the same, I'd definitely be interested in playing it too. But, if D1 doesn't offer the same amount of SP play, I'll probably pass, as I'm just not into MP all that much and can't afford to devote that kind of time to it again, even if I was. Now, if this game was set in the Star Wars Universe, for me personally, that would be extremely tempting. Thanks again for trying to explain it all to me.
"Digital copy: Hollywood's latest endeavor to take back legal ownership of their movies from consumers and ultimately a complete return to a pay-per-view world."
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 05:15 PM   #1366
PrivatePixel PrivatePixel is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
PrivatePixel's Avatar
 
Aug 2009
859
68
1
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMontyPython View Post
Depends on your character....if I'm not mistaken the faction rally had different types of challenges to get the ornaments. With the Iron Banner you have to defeat enemies with grenades.
They did for all of the gear pieces, with the exception of the head/helm piece: in order to unlock this ornament for all three subclasses, a player needed to complete one Nightfall.
PSN/Battlelog/Xbox Live: ▌۩▐ PrivatePixel
🎮 Batman: Arkham Knight LE PS4 || 🎮 Uncharted 4 LE PS4 || 🎮 Forza Motorsport 6 LE Xbox One
Pioneer Elite || Definitive Technology

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 05:30 PM   #1367
PrivatePixel PrivatePixel is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
PrivatePixel's Avatar
 
Aug 2009
859
68
1
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by musick View Post
enter match with subclass that gives 2 grenades
rush B and throw your 2 grenades
hope for a kill
exit match and cue up new match with spawn in with 2 grenades
rinse, repeat
Can't do that now, seeing as the IB event wrapped up over an hour ago. I like the suggestion, but I feel bad backing out of matches (I did it only once during IB week, but that's because my team was paired up against a clan-stacked, 4-man group that built up a 20-kill margin after 2 minutes, and I'm not there to pad their stats ).

Word has it that Bungie will start penalizing players for early exits sometime in the future, which I'm not totally opposed to (I hate losing close matches because we were shorthanded).
PSN/Battlelog/Xbox Live: ▌۩▐ PrivatePixel
🎮 Batman: Arkham Knight LE PS4 || 🎮 Uncharted 4 LE PS4 || 🎮 Forza Motorsport 6 LE Xbox One
Pioneer Elite || Definitive Technology

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 06:53 PM   #1368
volcomsocal volcomsocal is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
volcomsocal's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Los Angeles, CA
10
95
9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicBD View Post
Yeah, I'm sure I'm not using the right terms, hence "red planet" "yellow planet". I don't know if it was called a strike. It was one of those side quests you undergo at one of the red (or orange) flags. I did every single one of those on each of the worlds and none were so difficult as to require any help from other players - not that I didn't appreciate it when they decided to jump in. By the time I reached level 20 the only parts of the game that weren't a breeze were the two major boss fights in the story itself. And the first of those wasn't too difficult, especially once I figured out how to use my subclasses special powers, which I didn't even know about going back to the shard until after my first play through.

I'm aware there's a lot more to the full Plus MP aspect of the game. Considering it's clearly a MP-centric type game, I suspect that'd be extremely disappointing for those who are into MP more than me, if there wasn't a lot more to it. But, I still had a blast with just the SP portion of D2. If D1 was more of the same, I'd definitely be interested in playing it too. But, if D1 doesn't offer the same amount of SP play, I'll probably pass, as I'm just not into MP all that much and can't afford to devote that kind of time to it again, even if I was. Now, if this game was set in the Star Wars Universe, for me personally, that would be extremely tempting. Thanks again for trying to explain it all to me.
The only “multiplayer” in Destiny 1 or 2, is PvP. Player against Player. So no, it’s not a “multiplayer-centric” game, because the crucible is just one small part of the game. There are many crucible formats, such as Iron Banner, Trials of Osiris, and the many different game types you can play with the “regular” crucible.

It’s a game you play with friends, co-op style. It’s a shared world. In Strikes, you team up with 2 other people. Same with the weekly Nightfall. Then there’s the raid, which you team up with 5 other people. D1 is basically the same thing. Same sort of layout as D2. But no matter what you’re doing in either D1 or D2 (multiplayer aside), if you’re not a PS Plus subscriber, you’re not playing the whole game.
Dodgers, Packers, Lakers, and F1 fan.

PSN: Dodger_Blue311
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 03:41 PM   #1369
JurassicBD JurassicBD is offline
Senior Member
 
JurassicBD's Avatar
 
Aug 2017
2452
227
Default

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Maybe you've got a different name for it, but my understanding of "multiplayer" has always been playing with others via an internet connection. If that's the wrong term, I don't know what else to call it. So, to me, this entire game is multiplayer, as you can't play it at all by yourself without an internet connection, like you can most games with a single-player campaign. If PS Network is down or Bungies servers are down or your internet is down, you can't play this game at all. The single player campaign is directly tied to the games online world. The main storyline and revisiting the shard - which amounts to, at best, half of the portion of the game that doesn't require Plus - are the only parts of the game where there aren't dozens of other players running around right along side you. And even there, you've got to run through multiplayer maps with communal activities going on with other players just to get to the next single-player segment of the story campaign.
"Digital copy: Hollywood's latest endeavor to take back legal ownership of their movies from consumers and ultimately a complete return to a pay-per-view world."
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 11:22 PM   #1370
volcomsocal volcomsocal is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
volcomsocal's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Los Angeles, CA
10
95
9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicBD View Post
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Maybe you've got a different name for it, but my understanding of "multiplayer" has always been playing with others via an internet connection. If that's the wrong term, I don't know what else to call it. So, to me, this entire game is multiplayer, as you can't play it at all by yourself without an internet connection, like you can most games with a single-player campaign. If PS Network is down or Bungies servers are down or your internet is down, you can't play this game at all. The single player campaign is directly tied to the games online world. The main storyline and revisiting the shard - which amounts to, at best, half of the portion of the game that doesn't require Plus - are the only parts of the game where there aren't dozens of other players running around right along side you. And even there, you've got to run through multiplayer maps with communal activities going on with other players just to get to the next single-player segment of the story campaign.
How you’re thinking of multiplayer, in the sense of Destiny in a shared-with-others world, is really just PvE (player vs environment). It’s not truly multiplayer. With that being said, you’re still not getting the most the game has to offer. Doing only public events, adventures, and campaign story only gets you so far. You’ll be bored within a month or two.
Dodgers, Packers, Lakers, and F1 fan.

PSN: Dodger_Blue311
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:30 PM   #1371
SDG SDG is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
SDG's Avatar
 
Sep 2007
Arkansas
Default

SkarletKnight, Ric says that he would like to run the raid with you. If we can get 3 more of our guys together, we'll try to set something up.
Blu-Kyle: Look in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a bad ass mother f-ing Titan about to rain down havoc!
PS4, Samsung LN46B530, Onkyo HT-S3100, Harmony 650, Linksys E1200, PSN = Mega_deth1
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:31 PM   #1372
SirMontyPython SirMontyPython is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
SirMontyPython's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
161
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDG View Post
SkarletKnight, Ric says that he would like to run the raid with you. If we can get 3 more of our guys together, we'll try to set something up.


When??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PSN: SirMontyPython

"I fart in your general direction..."
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:47 PM   #1373
SDG SDG is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
SDG's Avatar
 
Sep 2007
Arkansas
Default

Ric is free most nights. Scarlet says he can generally play after 8:30 est.
Blu-Kyle: Look in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a bad ass mother f-ing Titan about to rain down havoc!
PS4, Samsung LN46B530, Onkyo HT-S3100, Harmony 650, Linksys E1200, PSN = Mega_deth1
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:04 PM   #1374
ScarletKnight71 ScarletKnight71 is offline
Expert Member
 
ScarletKnight71's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDG View Post
SkarletKnight, Ric says that he would like to run the raid with you. If we can get 3 more of our guys together, we'll try to set something up.
Sounds good to me!
PSN: ScarletKnight71
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
SDG (02-09-2018)
Old 02-09-2018, 04:06 PM   #1375
Blu-Benny Blu-Benny is offline
Michael Bay's #1 Fan
 
Blu-Benny's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
Wisconsin PSNetwork: Blu-Benny
39
467
108
138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDG View Post
SkarletKnight, Ric says that he would like to run the raid with you. If we can get 3 more of our guys together, we'll try to set something up.
regular or prestige?? the prestige is 300 yet right??

i'd play if you guys are gonna do the prestige.
Blu-Benny’s 7.1 HT @ a Glance:
Display: Panasonic TC-P50U2 • Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR818 • Blu-Ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD65 • Gaming: PS3 Slim 160 gb PS4 500 gb• Center Channel: JBL LC2 • Fronts: JBL L890 • Mid’s & Rears: JBL L810 • Subs: SVS SB-2000

"No more hairy bushed nuns, no more dogs. We keep our eye on the prize!"
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:55 PM   #1376
SDG SDG is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
SDG's Avatar
 
Sep 2007
Arkansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Benny View Post
regular or prestige?? the prestige is 300 yet right??

i'd play if you guys are gonna do the prestige.
Regular.
Our normal group cant beat prestige yet.
Ric is the only one from our group that has offered to run so far. Kind of need 3 experienced Skull runners. Although i enjoy playing even if we dont beat it.

Adam was asking about you last night. (if you still played) Told him Kyle dont play much anymore.
Blu-Kyle: Look in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a bad ass mother f-ing Titan about to rain down havoc!
PS4, Samsung LN46B530, Onkyo HT-S3100, Harmony 650, Linksys E1200, PSN = Mega_deth1
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:42 PM   #1377
Blu-Benny Blu-Benny is offline
Michael Bay's #1 Fan
 
Blu-Benny's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
Wisconsin PSNetwork: Blu-Benny
39
467
108
138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDG View Post
Regular.
Our normal group cant beat prestige yet.
Ric is the only one from our group that has offered to run so far. Kind of need 3 experienced Skull runners. Although i enjoy playing even if we dont beat it.

Adam was asking about you last night. (if you still played) Told him Kyle dont play much anymore.
tell those guys they need to get the prestige down so I can get the trophy.

I haven't had time to play much of anything lately. been busy w/work, business, and kids stuff.
Blu-Benny’s 7.1 HT @ a Glance:
Display: Panasonic TC-P50U2 • Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR818 • Blu-Ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD65 • Gaming: PS3 Slim 160 gb PS4 500 gb• Center Channel: JBL LC2 • Fronts: JBL L890 • Mid’s & Rears: JBL L810 • Subs: SVS SB-2000

"No more hairy bushed nuns, no more dogs. We keep our eye on the prize!"
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 07:25 AM   #1378
red_5ive red_5ive is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
red_5ive's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Temecula, CA
18
581
1
2
1
Default

Is anyone getting duplicate exotics from Xur's Fated Engrams? I thought these were supposed to be guaranteed non-duplicates, but this is the 2nd time I've gotten duped.
"But that's exactly my point! Because you have to Wonder, now how did the machines know what Tasty Wheat tasted like? Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe what I think Tasty Wheat tasted like actually tasted like, uhh, oatmeal, or uhh, tuna fish? That makes you wonder about a lot of things, like you take chicken for example, maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything!"

PSN: coldenergy Destiny-free for: var day=60*60*24;
GO PACKERS

Last edited by red_5ive; 02-11-2018 at 07:36 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:55 AM   #1379
Autumn Shroud Autumn Shroud is offline
Power Member
 
Autumn Shroud's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
1004
21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_5ive View Post
Is anyone getting duplicate exotics from Xur's Fated Engrams? I thought these were supposed to be guaranteed non-duplicates, but this is the 2nd time I've gotten duped.
Yes. You and many other people. It has been ongoing since they put it in. These idiots honestly can't do anything right anymore.
"I thought I'd lived a simple life. But I've sinned too much.."
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:24 PM   #1380
Shadowscythe85 Shadowscythe85 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Shadowscythe85's Avatar
 
Nov 2009
Pueblo, CO
928
154
Default

I didn't get any duplicate exotics from the Fated Engrams I did buy, though that was only a couple and on characters I still needed stuff from their sets or certain weapons. For me, I filled out the few missing pieces of the exotic collections so far using the Fated but stopped because if you have all the exotics (not counting the raid shotgun), you will start to get dupilcates. I know people were reporting that they were missing exotics but still got dupilcates so seems very case by case.
One is the All, and by it, the All, and in it, the All, and if it does not contain the All, then it is Nothing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:21 AM.