Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Jurassic Park Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
21 hrs ago
The Foreigner (Blu-ray)
$10.99
21 hrs ago
Fifty Shades Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.99
21 hrs ago
Sicario (Blu-ray)
$4.00

I, Tonya (Blu-ray)
$9.99
21 hrs ago
Maximum Overdrive (Blu-ray)
$32.99
6 hrs ago
The Night Stalker (Blu-ray)
$24.96
4 hrs ago
The Avengers 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.22

Ash vs Evil Dead: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Atomic Blonde (Blu-ray)
$9.99
21 hrs ago
Darkest Hour (Blu-ray)
$9.99
21 hrs ago
Pacific Rim: Uprising (Blu-ray)
$11.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia

Old 02-09-2018, 04:58 PM   #481
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by terp_fan99 View Post
I just don't even want to deal with shipping those large statues anymore! That new custom Daredevil I got will cost a ton to ship if I ever part with it. Some of those XM statues that weighed 75 pounds and had huge boxes were expensive! Pretty sure the XM Sandman cost me over $100 to ship.

Yeah I just checked and my flex payments for Tarkin aren't supposed to start until May! I just changed it to full pay so I can get him sooner. I know I made that list of SW figures I was going to stick to, but I keep seeing pictures of the new Hoth Leia and want her. Maybe I should just stick to Hot Toys only OT/PT figures? I am so weak. I do know I don't want anything to do with Sideshow products or their customer treatment anymore. I've mostly been ordering through Tweeterhead and BBTS lately.

Lucky duck!
How did that Daredevil ship? Was that all in one box? $100 to ship Sandman? Maybe Sideshow is giving me a discount on all my P1 stuff. I've noticed they are wider and deeper than most PF boxes, but some PF boxes are taller.

Good call paying Tarkin off early! I never knew HTs could arrive ahead of schedule. That Hoth Leia looks so good! If I was doing SW HTs I would absolutely have to have that one. I'd even take that one over ANH Leia. Have you sold all of your ST characters yet? If so I'd definitely stick to just OT and PT characters, and only one version of each character. But I'd still put the TH statues as top priority. I have a feeling I might fold on my SS ban and get the new Harley PF and the Boba bust.

I have absolutely zero motivation today.

Last edited by Operation Swordfish; 02-09-2018 at 05:02 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:09 PM   #482
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009
Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operation Swordfish View Post
How did that Daredevil ship? Was that all in one box? $100 to ship Sandman? Maybe Sideshow is giving me a discount on all my P1 stuff. I've noticed they are wider and deeper than most PF boxes, but some PF boxes are taller.

Good call paying Tarkin off early! I never knew HTs could arrive ahead of schedule. That Hoth Leia looks so good! If I was doing SW HTs I would absolutely have to have that one. I'd even take that one over ANH Leia. Have you sold all of your ST characters yet? If so I'd definitely stick to just OT and PT characters, and only one version of each character. But I'd still put the TH statues as top priority. I have a feeling I might fold on my SS bn and get the new Harley PF and the Boba bust.

I have absolutely zero motivation today.
The Daredevil base was in the bottom Styrofoam part then the figure itself was in the top part. It was a tall box. I'm guessing Sideshow gets a corporate discount so shipping is probably cheaper for them. My shipping is a little cheaper now that I signed up for an account at FedEx. But Sideshow way overcharges on shipping 1/6 figures. I can usually ship them across the country using priority mail and signature confirmation for less than Sideshow charges. They really should just do free shipping on all those small figures (or bring back the $10 flat rate they used to have).

All the ST characters are gone! One version of each character is tough because I love the OT so much! Luke in his RotJ and Endor gear are both awesome.

Well I can't judge you if you order the Harley PF. I'm still waiting to see the Daredevil and Elektra ones. I have a feeling they will both be new Sideshowified versions that suck. I would say you should order through BBTS and take advantage of their $4 shipping though [EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot you're in WI so you'll have to pay taxes].

I wouldn't be doing anything if I were at home. Winter depresses me and I don't even want to leave the house when it snows. I need to move! My friend lives in Boise and it's 50 degrees there today. Although they had an oddly snowy winter last year.

Last edited by terp_fan99; 02-09-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:44 PM   #483
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Quote:
The Daredevil base was in the bottom Styrofoam part then the figure itself was in the top part. It was a tall box. I'm guessing Sideshow gets a corporate discount so shipping is probably cheaper for them. My shipping is a little cheaper now that I signed up for an account at FedEx. But Sideshow way overcharges on shipping 1/6 figures. I can usually ship them across the country using priority mail and signature confirmation for less than Sideshow charges. They really should just do free shipping on all those small figures (or bring back the $10 flat rate they used to have).

All the ST characters are gone! One version of each character is tough because I love the OT so much! Luke in his RotJ and Endor gear are both awesome.

Well I can't judge you if you order the Harley PF. I'm still waiting to see the Daredevil and Elektra ones. I have a feeling they will both be new Sideshowified versions that suck. I would say you should order through BBTS and take advantage of their $4 shipping though [EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot you're in WI so you'll have to pay taxes].

I wouldn't be doing anything if I were at home. Winter depresses me and I don't even want to leave the house when it snows. I need to move! My friend lives in Boise and it's 50 degrees there today. Although they had an oddly snowy winter last year.
I wish SS would let you pick your shipping, USPS priority is definitely cheaper for a HT. I actually just measured my Robin box and it actually is about 5" taller than most PF boxes, it didn't look that tall though.

You've gotta force yourself to just one! Thats so much money just for another version, these arent PotF figures afterall .

Yup, you remembered . I want to give them business so badly because they are in my state but almost everything
I want from them is either available at SS, or at Amazon where its almost always cheaper.

I'm literally just going to sit on my ass all day. I wish it was 50 here! February is always the coldest month. And sometimes March is almost as bad. And occasionally it strggles to break out of the 40s in April.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:02 PM   #484
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

They are unboxing Vader and Tarkin Live right now.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:31 PM   #485
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009
Montana

Quote:
I wish SS would let you pick your shipping, USPS priority is definitely cheaper for a HT. I actually just measured my Robin box and it actually is about 5" taller than most PF boxes, it didn't look that tall though.

You've gotta force yourself to just one! Thats so much money just for another version, these arent PotF figures afterall .

Yup, you remembered . I want to give them business so badly because they are in my state but almost everything
I want from them is either available at SS, or at Amazon where its almost always cheaper.

I'm literally just going to sit on my ass all day. I wish it was 50 here! February is always the coldest month. And sometimes March is almost as bad. And occasionally it strggles to break out of the 40s in April.
Yeah, they really should let you pick.

Good call. Thanks for talking me down. I was about to order that Hoth Leia, but didn't.

That's a bummer. I like BBTS.

I would be doing the same if I were you! Don't worry, I know all about how winter sucks. I grew up in a little town called Havre which is about 40 miles from the Canadian border and it's in a little valley where it stays cold as heck. Seriously, a few weeks ago Havre was below 0 while a town that's 30 miles away was 35 degrees. It had some brutally cold winters.

Quote:
They are unboxing Vader and Tarkin Live right now.

https://youtu.be/9z4r_Ifg9nQ
I don't want to watch THOSE people. I've already seen pics/vids from people overseas who have them in hand.

Check out this custom:

Old 02-09-2018, 06:57 PM   #486
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Quote:
Yeah, they really should let you pick.

Good call. Thanks for talking me down. I was about to order that Hoth Leia, but didn't.

That's a bummer. I like BBTS.

I would be doing the same if I were you! Don't worry, I know all about how winter sucks. I grew up in a little town called Havre which is about 40 miles from the Canadian border and it's in a little valley where it stays cold as heck. Seriously, a few weeks ago Havre was below 0 while a town that's 30 miles away was 35 degrees. It had some brutally cold winters.

I don't want to watch THOSE people. I've already seen pics/vids from people overseas who have them in hand.

Check out this custom:

Well I was trying to say you should order the Hoth Leia and sell the other one .

I really like them too! It just sucks that they are more expensive for me than everyone else.

That sounds horrible! Thats a place where they should be sending hardened criminals to for punishment, not normal people .

I don't want to watch THOSE people either! I can never make it past a minute when I try watching them anymore.

Okay that is amazing! The pose and everything about it is absolutely PERFECT! Are you getting it? How much is it?
Old 02-09-2018, 07:13 PM   #487
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

The black suit was at least partially in the movie:

https://batman-news.com/2018/02/09/j...n-scene-black/

I'm so mad this was cut.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:30 PM   #488
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009
Montana

Quote:
Well I was trying to say you should order the Hoth Leia and sell the other one .

I really like them too! It just sucks that they are more expensive for me than everyone else.

That sounds horrible! Thats a place where they should be sending hardened criminals to for punishment, not normal people .

I don't want to watch THOSE people either! I can never make it past a minute when I try watching them anymore.

Okay that is amazing! The pose and everything about it is absolutely PERFECT! Are you getting it? How much is it?
Nah, the ANH Leia is iconic with the hair buns! You see my predicament and why I want more than one version of each character. I like all their looks!

That's a custom Hawkman. No way am I spending custom money on him. Hopefully TH gets to him eventually. He has such a cool design.

Quote:
The black suit was at least partially in the movie:

https://batman-news.com/2018/02/09/j...n-scene-black/

I'm so mad this was cut.
I was wondering if you saw that article yet. I figured you wouldn't be happy!
Old 02-09-2018, 07:43 PM   #489
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Quote:
Nah, the ANH Leia is iconic with the hair buns! You see my predicament and why I want more than one version of each character. I like all their looks!

That's a custom Hawkman. No way am I spending custom money on him. Hopefully TH gets to him eventually. He has such a cool design.

I was wondering if you saw that article yet. I figured you wouldn't be happy!

I know it is tough to stick to one look when there are so many awesome ones. But if ANH is your favorite stick with that. Save your money for other SW characters and TH statues. When is your TH Harley shipping?

If TH gets to him I hope he turns out as awesome as the custom.

I'm pretty much going to be bummed forever about that movie. Oh well. I heard Superman is going to be in the Shazam movie.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:55 PM   #490
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009
Montana

Quote:
I know it is tough to stick to one look when there are so many awesome ones. But if ANH is your favorite stick with that. Save your money for other SW characters and TH statues. When is your TH Harley shipping?

If TH gets to him I hope he turns out as awesome as the custom.

I'm pretty much going to be bummed forever about that movie. Oh well. I heard Superman is going to be in the Shazam movie.
Sigh. Fine! I really just need to win the lottery.

I have no clue when my TH Harley is shipping. Their site is very lacking for information and they aren't good at sending out shipping notices. There isn't even an account page where you can pull up your orders. I'll just know it shipped when UPS sends me an alert. They really need to fix their site.

Yeah, I think 2017 was the year of disappointing movies. Hopefully they bounce back this year. I remember that year Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 came out and I was about over the Marvel universe then they followed it up with Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy the next year and pulled me back in! Although I'm not really excited about Black Panther next week. I'm more excited for season 2 of Jessica Jones in March.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:32 PM   #491
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Quote:
Sigh. Fine! I really just need to win the lottery.

I have no clue when my TH Harley is shipping. Their site is very lacking for information and they aren't good at sending out shipping notices. There isn't even an account page where you can pull up your orders. I'll just know it shipped when UPS sends me an alert. They really need to fix their site.

Yeah, I think 2017 was the year of disappointing movies. Hopefully they bounce back this year. I remember that year Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 came out and I was about over the Marvel universe then they followed it up with Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy the next year and pulled me back in! Although I'm not really excited about Black Panther next week. I'm more excited for season 2 of Jessica Jones in March.
Me too! Then I'll have someone make custom lifesize pieces for me.

They are slacking in the website department. I guess they are a newer company, but I would have thought they'd get their shit in gear by now.

There is a big part of me that wishes I would have bailed after IM 3 and Thor 2. I have zero excitement for Infinity War. Ive decided I'm taking a full year away from the MCU. I'll pick up Thor 3, Black Panther and Avengers 3 on Blu during a black friday sale. Until then there will be no MCU watching for me.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:44 PM   #492
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009
Montana

Quote:
Me too! Then I'll have someone make custom lifesize pieces for me.

They are slacking in the website department. I guess they are a newer company, but I would have thought they'd get their shit in gear by now.

There is a big part of me that wishes I would have bailed after IM 3 and Thor 2. I have zero excitement for Infinity War. Ive decided I'm taking a full year away from the MCU. I'll pick up Thor 3, Black Panther and Avengers 3 on Blu during a black friday sale. Until then there will be no MCU watching for me.
That would be amazing. You'd have a hall of life size statues!

They need to hire more people eventually. I'm hoping this Super Powers line really takes off and they expand...and then my Harley EX is worth a bunch of money.

Really? I guess I get that. I'm not really that excited for Black Panther or Infinity War. I'm almost more excited about Ant Man 2, ha. But I do love me some Paul Rudd. He is responsible for the greatest movie double take ever, ha ha. Honestly I'm not excited for any movies this year.

My friend just sent me this. So wrong!

Old 02-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #493
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Quote:
That would be amazing. You'd have a hall of life size statues!

They need to hire more people eventually. I'm hoping this Super Powers line really takes off and they expand...and then my Harley EX is worth a bunch of money.

Really? I guess I get that. I'm not really that excited for Black Panther or Infinity War. I'm almost more excited about Ant Man 2, ha. But I do love me some Paul Rudd. He is responsible for the greatest movie double take ever, ha ha. Honestly I'm not excited for any movies this year.
I would and it would be totally awesome!

Ha! That would be great. But the Harley statue market is so overly saturated. Even the PF is selling for $150 less than it did a year ago.

Paul Rudd is cool, always liked the guy. I think Michael Douglas was my favorite part of Ant-Man though. I'm excited for Deadpool 2 but thats it. Well I'm also excited for the Venom movie but I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic.

Quote:
My friend just sent me this. So wrong!

Old 02-09-2018, 09:09 PM   #494
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009
Montana

The Harley statue market may be over saturated, but I was thinking along the lines of the Super Powers line taking off and then people who come in later want the first statues made.

The Venom trailer didn't really show much.

That Jack Nicholson gif is perfect. Here is the back cover:

At least Veronica is into it. Poor girl-next-door Betty is basically getting raped by Harley on that cover. It's really creepy!
Old 02-09-2018, 09:17 PM   #495
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Quote:
The Harley statue market may be over saturated, but I was thinking along the lines of the Super Powers line taking off and then people who come in later want the first statues made.

The Venom trailer didn't really show much.

That Jack Nicholson gif is perfect. Here is the back cover:

Now you're making me think I should get it!

It really didn't and people are freaking out about it, but I didn't think they would show him yet. By them not showing him it actually got more people talking about the movie than if they would. I think that was smart marketing on their part, build anticipation.

Where did this guy get this thing?

Quote:
At least Veronica is into it. Poor girl-next-door Betty is basically getting raped by Harley on that cover. It's really creepy!

Old 02-09-2018, 09:38 PM   #496
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009
Montana

Quote:
Now you're making me think I should get it!

It really didn't and people are freaking out about it, but I didn't think they would show him yet. By them not showing him it actually got more people talking about the movie than if they would. I think that was smart marketing on their part, build anticipation.

Where did this guy get this thing?

Well I've been trying to convince you to get that statue for a long time!

I just don't know how a movie based on the villain will work. I saw they are also talking about doing a Joker origin with Joaquin Phoenix...does the Joker even have an origin story?

Apparently my friend had some artist make it for him and I guess that's what he requested. Seems creepy to me! Apparently Jack is into it.

Here's a custom black suit Superman statue for you:

Old 02-09-2018, 09:53 PM   #497
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Quote:
Well I've been trying to convince you to get that statue for a long time!

I just don't know how a movie based on the villain will work. I saw they are also talking about doing a Joker origin with Joaquin Phoenix...does the Joker even have an origin story?

Apparently my friend had some artist make it for him and I guess that's what he requested. Seems creepy to me! Apparently Jack is into it.

Here's a custom black suit Superman statue for you:

Maybe I'll get it, I don't know. I just know I won't need it if I get the new comic Harley PF.

They made a Venom comic before and it worked just fine. I see a lot of hate online for it, wanting it to fail, from the MCU fans. I just hate the way fans of super popular stuff hate on less popular stuff, thats one of the big reasons why I dislike stuff thats super popular. But I will say I wish they'd hold off on a Joker movie until they are done with the DCEU movies. Theyll probably just adapt part of The Killing Joke for the story.

Apparently me, Jack, and you're buddy are totally into it.

Thats looks cool. I just want to see a version of Cavill's black suit though with the cape and the reflectiveness like his regular outfit has. I just love the way that thing turned out in the MoS dream sequence.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:00 PM   #498
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009
Montana

Quote:
Maybe I'll get it, I don't know. I just know I won't need it if I get the new comic Harley PF.

They made a Venom comic before and it worked just fine. I see a lot of hate online for it, wanting it to fail, from the MCU fans. I just hate the way fans of super popular stuff hate on less popular stuff, thats one of the big reasons why I dislike stuff thats super popular. But I will say I wish they'd hold off on a Joker movie until they are done with the DCEU movies. Theyll probably just adapt part of The Killing Joke for the story.

Apparently me, Jack, and you're buddy are totally into it.

Thats looks cool. I just want to see a version of Cavill's black suit though with the cape and the reflectiveness like his regular outfit has. I just love the way that thing turned out in the MoS dream sequence.
I wonder what the new HQ PF will look like. It will probably be in some new costume Sideshow has made up.

I'm pretty sure there was a DC fan site planning on ruining Black Panther's RT score, ha.

https://screenrant.com/black-panther...tten-tomatoes/

Well apparently you guys are all creepers!
Old 02-09-2018, 10:32 PM   #499
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

Quote:
I wonder what the new HQ PF will look like. It will probably be in some new costume Sideshow has made up.

I'm pretty sure there was a DC fan site planning on ruining Black Panther's RT score, ha.

https://screenrant.com/black-panther...tten-tomatoes/

Well apparently you guys are all creepers!
I just hope she looks good. I'd like to see her before the TH sells out, I may prefer the TH. I might pick up the new Joker too.

I heard about that! Thats some douchebag behavior right there. But then again its probably payback to all the MCU fans that purposely trash the DCEU movie scores .

Ha, I know I am!

Do you like this Batgirl print?

Last edited by Operation Swordfish; 02-09-2018 at 10:43 PM.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:49 PM   #500
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009
Montana

I heard Zach Snyder has been officially fired from the DCU. Can't say I'm sad about that. I know you liked him though.

I actually do like that print, who makes it?

I saw the first in-hand pictures on Facebook:

Thanks given by:
Operation Swordfish (02-12-2018)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia