Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Predator (Blu-ray)
$4.99

Community: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.08

The Incredibles 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.96
7 hrs ago
Deadpool 2 (Blu-ray)
$22.99
17 hrs ago
The 'Burbs (Blu-ray)
$14.12
9 hrs ago
Ghost World (Blu-ray)
$17.87
1 hr ago
What Have They Done to Your Daughters? (Blu-ray)
$25.19
17 hrs ago
Odds Against Tomorrow (Blu-ray)
$12.99

The Changeling (Blu-ray)
$27.93
19 hrs ago
Isle of Dogs (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Paul, Apostle of Christ (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Cold Water (Blu-ray)
$27.37
5 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries

Old 03-06-2018, 07:59 PM   #27601
Blu-ray Champion

Mar 2016
oHIo

Tell us how some of that x rated stuff looks...
2016 - 2018 BluFans VIP

Follow Dang Refs Sports on Facebook and @DangRefs on Twitter!! or at our website!

Go Buckeyes, Bruins, Lions, Indians, Cavs

4K TV: LG 60UH6035 | 4K Player: LGUP870
Thanks given by:
RageATL (03-07-2018)
Old 03-06-2018, 11:44 PM   #27602
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2009
Upstate SC

Nice new toy.
TV Sammy 58B550 Speakers Scansonic MB 2.5,MB center,MB 1 surrounds
Receiver Anthem MRX 500,NaimUniti 2b
Amps-Emotiva XPA-3Subs-SVS PC12 Plus(w/Auralex SubDude)
BD Player/CD-Oppo 93 Power Conditioner-Belkin Pure AV PF30 Remote-Harmony One
Synology DS216J NAS w/ 4TB HDD
BDI Avion Noir 8937 A/V stand,ATS acoustic panels, Vicoustic Wavewood Diffuser
Naim NACA5 speaker cable, Naim Power-line
Old 03-07-2018, 12:45 AM   #27603
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2010
New Jersey

Congrats man! That's one gorgeous AVR!! Let me know how you like it. I will be picking one up this summer for my new setup.
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
Old 03-07-2018, 02:28 AM   #27604
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
Tell us how some of that x rated stuff looks...
It's so lifelike there's juices flying to and fro. I needed to buy a box of Solardads extra strong tissues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier Sucks View Post
Nice new toy.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
Congrats man! That's one gorgeous AVR!! Let me know how you like it. I will be picking one up this summer for my new setup.
Hey there, stranger. Long time. How have you been?

Thank you. I'm really enjoying the new AVP. You won't be disappointed. Now what's this new setup you speak of?
When life gives you limes… make margaritas
Thanks given by:
BizCat (03-07-2018), RageATL (03-07-2018)
Old 03-07-2018, 04:09 PM   #27605
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2008
NOLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
It's so lifelike there's juices flying to and fro. I needed to buy a box of Solardads extra strong tissues.

Thanks.

r
Thank you. I'm really enjoying the new AVP. You won't be disappointed. Now what's this new setup you speak of?
In order to enjoy this new AVR don’t you actually have to own some 4K movies?
I Love The Smell Of Ferrous Oxide In The Morning

Magnetic Tape: The Sovereign Talisman Of Sound

...f/k/a BluRayFred...
Old 03-07-2018, 04:40 PM   #27606
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieFerric View Post
In order to enjoy this new AVP don’t you actually have to own some 4K movies?
I have a few. Baby steps.

Old 03-07-2018, 05:48 PM   #27607
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2008
NOLA

Quote:
I have a few. Baby steps.

The essential titles at least.

...f/k/a BluRayFred...
Old 03-07-2018, 07:02 PM   #27608
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo

Quote:
The essential titles at least.
I have a few more on preorder. How about you? Your 4K collection getting formidable?
Old 03-08-2018, 01:16 AM   #27609
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2010
New Jersey

Quote:

Sorry, I missed that it was a AVP I think I am going to go for the SR8012 AVR. The wife and I were fortunate enough to find a awesome plot of land and we decided to build a house. My one condition was that I could have a media room as part of the finished basement. So I have to say goodbye to my townhouse. It will take about 6 months to build so that puts us into the summer (July/Aug).
I am going to sell/retire some of my older gear (AVR, surrounds, PJ, and other misc stuff) and do a dolby atmos setup for the new place. Let's see how it goes!
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
Thanks given by:
RageATL (03-08-2018), solarrdadd (03-08-2018)
Old 03-08-2018, 12:04 PM   #27610
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2008
NOLA

Quote:
I have a few more on preorder. How about you? Your 4K collection getting formidable?
Not quite. I have an even dozen.

How did you attach your 4K collection to your post above?

...f/k/a BluRayFred...
Old 03-08-2018, 04:31 PM   #27611
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo

Quote:
Sorry, I missed that it was a AVP I think I am going to go for the SR8012 AVR. The wife and I were fortunate enough to find a awesome plot of land and we decided to build a house. My one condition was that I could have a media room as part of the finished basement. So I have to say goodbye to my townhouse. It will take about 6 months to build so that puts us into the summer (July/Aug).
I am going to sell/retire some of my older gear (AVR, surrounds, PJ, and other misc stuff) and do a dolby atmos setup for the new place. Let's see how it goes!
A huge congrats on your new home. Going by your pictures your townhouse was badass. But I'm sure this new pad will be even more badasser. I'm kind of jealous actually. You're starting with a blank canvas and will get to create your pièce de résistance. So you're cleaning house with your existing HT gear? I'm assuming the Pass amps and Focals will be making the move to your new mansion. Are you thinking of sticking with a pj? Exciting times ahead.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:37 PM   #27612
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo

Quote:
Not quite. I have an even dozen.

How did you attach your 4K collection to your post above?
You have any on preorder? March for me will be a good, albeit expensive month.

Tutorial will commence in your thread in 3, 2, 1...
Old 03-08-2018, 07:11 PM   #27613
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2008
NOLA

Quote:
You have any on preorder? March for me will be a good, albeit expensive month.

Tutorial will commence in your thread in 3, 2, 1...
Oddly enough I’ve never preordered any movie. Just wait for them to come out. Although that policy did cost me a steelbook when BR 2049 was released.

...f/k/a BluRayFred...
Old 03-09-2018, 02:09 AM   #27614
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2010
New Jersey

Quote:
A huge congrats on your new home. Going by your pictures your townhouse was badass. But I'm sure this new pad will be even more badasser. I'm kind of jealous actually. You're starting with a blank canvas and will get to create your pièce de résistance. So you're cleaning house with your existing HT gear? I'm assuming the Pass amps and Focals will be making the move to your new mansion. Are you thinking of sticking with a pj? Exciting times ahead.
Thanks man! I am excited for the new possibilities. I am selling all my surround speakers because I plan to get in wall speakers except for the front 3 speakers. I am going to stick with the PJ because the room will have high ceilings, ideal for a big screen and not much light coming in. I'm still not too happy about the prices of 4k projectors. I don't think they are worth the price tags I've been seeing online. So I've been eying the enhanced 4k pj's from epson.

That's all I got for now. I'm still in the planning phase. If you have any ideas on how I can improve, please share. I will update u guys when I have something.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:07 AM   #27615
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo

Quote:
Oddly enough I’ve never preordered any movie. Just wait for them to come out. Although that policy did cost me a steelbook when BR 2049 was released.
I used to do that too. But this preorder thing is too easy and they magically show up in my mailbox. I think it's leprechauns after me Lucky Charms. And it assures I will get the Steelbook.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:18 AM   #27616
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo

Quote:
Thanks man! I am excited for the new possibilities. I am selling all my surround speakers because I plan to get in wall speakers except for the front 3 speakers. I am going to stick with the PJ because the room will have high ceilings, ideal for a big screen and not much light coming in. I'm still not too happy about the prices of 4k projectors. I don't think they are worth the price tags I've been seeing online. So I've been eying the enhanced 4k pj's from epson.

That's all I got for now. I'm still in the planning phase. If you have any ideas on how I can improve, please share. I will update u guys when I have something.
Yeah, 4k pjs are expensive. And they have a hard time doing HDR. But you can't beat their big screen presence. Are you looking at the Epson 5040? JVC's RS420 isn't much more. And Sony has a true 4K pj for $5k. Although I haven't really been following them so can't vouch for any. Unless you're reaching in those deep pockets and getting the 5000ES.

Mrs. ejusted texted me pics of your preliminary HT plans.
[Show spoiler]I like it.

Thanks given by:
RageATL (03-09-2018)
Old 03-09-2018, 11:33 PM   #27617
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2010
New Jersey

Quote:
Yeah, 4k pjs are expensive. And they have a hard time doing HDR. But you can't beat their big screen presence. Are you looking at the Epson 5040? JVC's RS420 isn't much more. And Sony has a true 4K pj for $5k. Although I haven't really been following them so can't vouch for any. Unless you're reaching in those deep pockets and getting the 5000ES.

[Show spoiler]I like it.

I wish it will look like that! lol

It will be pretty basic for the most part until I have time to spruce it up. We just had our first born 10 months ago. Now I just found out another bun is in the oven!! So I'll be lucky if I even have alone time in the media room. Hopefully the place will be built before our new arrival. I am looking at the Epson 5040. My family member got it recently and the picture looked pretty dam good! I have no experience with the JVC or the Sony. I'm going to take my time and do as much research before pulling the trigger. "I got mouths to feed!!"
Old 03-10-2018, 12:03 AM   #27618
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2008
NOLA

Quote:

[Show spoiler]I like it.

Please stop posting pics of my theater room for the world to see.
[Show spoiler]

...f/k/a BluRayFred...
Thanks given by:
RageATL (03-10-2018)
Old 03-10-2018, 03:53 PM   #27619
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2009
Upstate SC

Quote:

It will be pretty basic for the most part until I have time to spruce it up. We just had our first born 10 months ago. Now I just found out another bun is in the oven!! So I'll be lucky if I even have alone time in the media room. Hopefully the place will be built before our new arrival. I am looking at the Epson 5040. My family member got it recently and the picture looked pretty dam good! I have no experience with the JVC or the Sony. I'm going to take my time and do as much research before pulling the trigger. "I got mouths to feed!!"
Congrats on the growing family! Are you going to stay with Focal or go with a different brand for the new HT?
TV Sammy 58B550 Speakers Scansonic MB 2.5,MB center,MB 1 surrounds
Receiver Anthem MRX 500,NaimUniti 2b
Amps-Emotiva XPA-3Subs-SVS PC12 Plus(w/Auralex SubDude)
BD Player/CD-Oppo 93 Power Conditioner-Belkin Pure AV PF30 Remote-Harmony One
Synology DS216J NAS w/ 4TB HDD
BDI Avion Noir 8937 A/V stand,ATS acoustic panels, Vicoustic Wavewood Diffuser
Naim NACA5 speaker cable, Naim Power-line
Old 03-10-2018, 05:43 PM   #27620
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo

Quote:

Back to back kids!? Your game is strong.💪 Although I believe this is what your HT will look like now.
[Show spoiler]

Thanks given by:
BizCat (03-12-2018)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries