Best AIV Deals

Best AIV Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Seven Samurai HD (AIV)$9.99 Seven Samurai (AIV)$7.99
Uzak Ihtimal (AIV)$9.99 Fashion (AIV)$5.99 Heleno (AIV)$9.99 No Way Out (AIV)$6.99 Winged Migration (AIV)$6.99 Heleno HD (AIV)$14.99 Eaters (AIV)$9.99
Countdown to Zero (AIV)$6.99 Winged Migration HD (AIV)$9.99 Blonde & Blonder (AIV)$5.99 Red Chapel, The (AIV)$7.99 Dark Matters Season 3 (AIV)$7.99 Stash House HD (AIV)$14.99 Mansome (AIV)$5.99
No Way Out HD (AIV)$9.99 Tees Maar Khan (AIV)$9.99 Rise of the Guardians (AIV)$8.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Old 08-11-2011, 04:09 AM   #81
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstokesgymbo1 View Post
I bought this DVD a little while ago. My daughter has played it in her room and I inserted the digital copy into my laptop, but it never loaded as I went looking for the code to put it in our Itunes library. I hate to pay $9 on Ebay just to get the code (already have the digital copy) and I cannot seem to find a number on the case to call. Does anyone know the number and will they be able to give me a code if I read the proof of purchase off of the box? Also, I have bought some movies that have the code but no digital copy, only the code was needed. Is there a place to go that tells which movies are available that do NOT need the digital copy, just the code? Thanks in advance to anyone that has the answers.
Despicable Me was released by Universal hence check out FAQ #19.

http://www.universalhidef.com/digitalcopy/support/

Some releases don't include a physical DC disc but instead the digital copy is download through a specific URL. Check the paper insert to see if this is the case with your specific movies. It's also possible that subsequent pressings have discarded the DC but the paper insert wasn't removed in the process.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:30 AM   #82

Aug 2011
Red face Despicable Me Digital copy code

Im new to this site and need some HELP please. I can't find my code to my despicable me digital copy. Can anyone help please?!?! Either have the code or let me know how to get it.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:36 AM   #83
Banned

Sep 2010
Lives in a Full House

Anyone got an extra I am Legend digital code please?!
Old 08-13-2011, 04:58 AM   #84
Power Member

Mar 2007
Chicago, IL

When the 300 digibook was released back in 2009 I never got a digital copy code or disc for it. I contacted Warner about it and they sent me a new one and still no code or disc so after all these years never got my 300 digital copy

The code has probaly expired by no so theres nothing I can do if if I was to get it somehow,
Old 08-22-2011, 01:55 AM   #85

Aug 2011
Default lost redemtion code for despicable me

Hi everyone, I just found your site and it seems a little overwhelming, but I will figure it out! I have a question, I bought despicable me as my first blu-ray movie for the new player, and recently my wife bought me an IPAD and I would love to put it on it, but as you can probably guess all the paperwork with the redemption code for the digital copy is long gone, can ANYONE help? Thank you
Old 08-22-2011, 04:24 AM   #86
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca2006 View Post
Im new to this site and need some HELP please. I can't find my code to my despicable me digital copy. Can anyone help please?!?! Either have the code or let me know how to get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartaaron32 View Post
Hi everyone, I just found your site and it seems a little overwhelming, but I will figure it out! I have a question, I bought despicable me as my first blu-ray movie for the new player, and recently my wife bought me an IPAD and I would love to put it on it, but as you can probably guess all the paperwork with the redemption code for the digital copy is long gone, can ANYONE help? Thank you
http://forum.blu-ray.com/blu-ray-mov...ml#post5063553
Old 08-22-2011, 06:04 AM   #87
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
I recently purchased a copy of The Incredible Hulk on Blu-ray but did not receive a digital copy code for my digital copy. I went to Target where I purchased in, but they told me to contact the studio. I have tried to contact them but with no luck. If anyone could send me a redeemable digital copy code, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Negro View Post
Sent u PM with code from my copy. I have no use for digital copies.
I'm curious, longhorn, did the code that El Negro sent you work?

I have TIH with the DC code, but when I tried to redeem it sometime last year, I think, it didn't work.

I'm curious to know if they may have reactivated the codes for this movie.

I was trying to redeem it on iTunes.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:04 AM   #88
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009

I posted this over on the DC thread, but maybe it would be more appropriate here, so:

Does anyone know for titles that have had multiple releases that came with DC's, if valid DC redemption codes are tied to the DC discs from the release it originally came with or if they can be use with any DC disc of that title, as long as the code is valid?

In my case, I am trying to get the DC's for Harry Potter 1 and 2. I have the UCE of both movies, which originally came with DC's, but I didn't redeem the codes in time.

However, Target has currently re-released their own exclusive versions of these movies that include the DC's.

So, I would like to know if I could use a valid code from a Target version of the movie with the DC disc from my UCE to successfully download the movie from iTunes?

I was hoping to trade someone for the DC codes from the current Target exclusives for some movie cash codes I have and want to know if just getting the code from the Target releases will be enough (since I have the DC discs from my old UCE's) or if I would have to get the Target DC disc too?
Old 08-22-2011, 10:59 AM   #89
Expert Member

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstokesgymbo1 View Post
I bought this DVD a little while ago. My daughter has played it in her room and I inserted the digital copy into my laptop, but it never loaded as I went looking for the code to put it in our Itunes library. I hate to pay $9 on Ebay just to get the code (already have the digital copy) and I cannot seem to find a number on the case to call. Does anyone know the number and will they be able to give me a code if I read the proof of purchase off of the box? Also, I have bought some movies that have the code but no digital copy, only the code was needed. Is there a place to go that tells which movies are available that do NOT need the digital copy, just the code? Thanks in advance to anyone that has the answers.
You know you could have just ripped the DVD to your computer for free instead right?
Old 09-21-2011, 04:20 AM   #90

Sep 2011
Unhappy Help my munchkin?

I got the despicable me 3 disc set but I don't have the code to use the digital copy disc. My 2 year old is obsessed with "gru" as he calls it and when I finally dig my computer out of hiding (since last time my little darling spent any time with my laptop he turned it into a water feature) to download the digital copy to my iPhone, I discover I need a code that I either never got or he tore up long ago I was hoping someone might have a code they don't plan on using that could help me out. Or if anyone knows any other way I can get one I would appreciate the info and so would my sweet little boy who could literally watch the banana short 20 times in a row (and has).
Old 10-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #91

Oct 2011

shallow do you have the digital code for back to the future 1 2 and 3. I bought the bluray and digital copies but lost the little insert
Old 10-15-2011, 03:49 AM   #92

Oct 2011
Default Help!!

I have lost the inserts with the code for my Despicable Me digital copy. Is there any way I can get another code? Thanks.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:07 AM   #93

Oct 2011
Las Vegas
Red face Despicable Me

Anyone have a digital copy code for Despicable Me?
Old 10-16-2011, 05:28 AM   #94

Oct 2011
Post incredible hulk or/and up

can anybody PM the digital copy codes for incredible hulk or up? thanks
Old 11-25-2011, 02:08 PM   #95

Nov 2011
Default x-men digital serial

i don't suppose anyone has an unused digital serial for x-men first class i could use do they, I'd be very grateful. Cheers in advance. Peace.

p.s i bought it second hand and it didn't come with one. boo.
Old 11-25-2011, 02:57 PM   #96

Sep 2011
Middle of Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd? View Post
i don't suppose anyone has an unused digital serial for x-men first class i could use do they, I'd be very grateful. Cheers in advance. Peace.

p.s i bought it second hand and it didn't come with one. boo.
see if you can contact fox and say your copy didn't come with one. They might send you another one
Old 12-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #97

Dec 2011
Default can someone please send me the code for despicable me? its my 5 year olds favorite

and she loves her ipod and this is the first movie ive bought digital so i didnt know and lost the code like a dummy. please help me make a 5 year old smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallow_ View Post
All codes on their way on PM

Edit: If you already got them elsewhere, let me know and Ill hang on to the codes for someone else.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:29 AM   #98

Dec 2011
Default missing code

If anyone has a code for Despicable Me and would be willing to share, I would appreciate it so much! I just got an Ipad and wanted to download it, but of course the paperwork is all gone now from the movie. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much!
Old 01-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #99

Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhtripp View Post
I'M new to this digital copy thing and I'm learning as I go but I have a 3 year old with special needs and she has fell in love with the movie DESPICABLE ME so i finally went out and got the blue ray combo set with the digital copy and came home she went crazy for it the only problem i have now is i didnt know that i needed this code to copy this disc and she had already rip up all the paper and plastic that came to it. So Im asking if anyone that has a code that there wont be using and is willing to help me I would be so happy and i wouldnt have to watch this movie another i a row, PLEASE HELP
did your ever get a digital copy code for this movie, i also need a code
Old 01-16-2012, 05:08 PM   #100
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2009
Home of N'Sync and the Backstreet Boys

9-10 posts by new members with 1 post each, all requesting Despicable Me codes? Something smells despicable here...
The artist formerly known as O_V_N.

Last edited by Chordata; 01-16-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies