Best Blu-ray Deals

Black Friday Sale is Live, $3.99 Blu-ray Movies »
Soon: Divergent $7.99 ()

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$7.99
17 hrs ago
Captain Phillips (Blu-ray)
$5.99
11 hrs ago
Gravity (Blu-ray)
$7.99
9 hrs ago
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (Blu-ray)
$3.99
10 hrs ago
The LEGO Movie (Blu-ray)
$8.99
16 hrs ago
Gangs of New York (Blu-ray)
$3.99
21 hrs ago
Killing Them Softly (Blu-ray)
$3.99

All Is Lost (Blu-ray)
$8.96
1 hr ago
Noah (Blu-ray)
$9.00
2 hrs ago
The King's Speech (Blu-ray)
$3.99
16 hrs ago
Shaun of the Dead (Blu-ray)
$6.96
4 hrs ago
Breaking Bad: The Final Season (Blu-ray)
$9.99

You're Next (Blu-ray)
$5.99
14 hrs ago
Good Will Hunting (Blu-ray)
$3.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Black Friday and Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Best Pricing

Old 01-26-2012, 07:08 AM   #1

Jan 2011
Idaho
USA Any Discount or Trade in Deals for the PS Vita in the US?

I have seen multiple deals for Canada and countries that are part of SCEE but nothing for the US other than $25 trade in bonus at Gamestop and $20 preorder credit from Target, which barley make up the difference of paying taxes on it versus buying on Amazon with no tax.

I would love to see Best Buy's offer from Canada with free copy of Uncharted or GameStop Canda's $100 discount with trade in of 4games valued at $8 or more.

Please post any deals you find here!
Will pay $10 for full code from True Blood Season 7

Plus $15 for full code set from The Van Damme Set

My Gamer IDs:
Xbox One/360 - Bigbadwolfe911 - PS3/PS4 - Bigbadwolfe143 - Wii U - Bigbadwolfe911
Old 01-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
Banned

Aug 2009
Cincinnati, OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by brernurse View Post
I have seen multiple deals for Canada and countries that are part of SCEE but nothing for the US other than $25 trade in bonus at Gamestop and $20 preorder credit from Target, which barley make up the difference of paying taxes on it versus buying on Amazon with no tax.

I would love to see Best Buy's offer from Canada with free copy of Uncharted or GameStop Canda's $100 discount with trade in of 4games valued at $8 or more.

Please post any deals you find here!
Maybe like a week before they will have trade in a PSP original get $50 and go $10 more each system. I plan on keeping my psp for some games that are not on the Playstation Store.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:31 AM   #3

Jan 2011
Idaho
USA

Looks like they just upped the deals on the 3G models, with the early edition bundle you now get a free month of the 250 Mb plan and a free PSN game probably $10-$15 value and this is in addition to orignal items in bundle. Or with standard 3G model you get both of these plus a free 8 Gb memory card.

Here is post with more details:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...dle-announced/
Will pay $10 for full code from True Blood Season 7

Plus $15 for full code set from The Van Damme Set

My Gamer IDs:
Xbox One/360 - Bigbadwolfe911 - PS3/PS4 - Bigbadwolfe143 - Wii U - Bigbadwolfe911
Old 01-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #4
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2009
Boston suburbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by brernurse View Post
Looks like they just upped the deals on the 3G models, with the early edition bundle you now get a free month of the 250 Mb plan and a free PSN game probably $10-$15 value and this is in addition to orignal items in bundle. Or with standard 3G model you get both of these plus a free 8 Gb memory card.

Here is post with more details:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...dle-announced/
Too bad I have no interest in the 3G model for two reasons: i) the data plans are too expensive, and ii) the carrier is AT&T (it's bad enough with my land line; the last thing I want to do is send more of my money their way).
PSN/Battlelog/Xbox Live: ▌۩▐ PrivatePixel
Pioneer Elite || Definitive Technology

"Man is a credulous animal, and must believe something; in the absence of good grounds for belief, he will be satisfied with bad ones." - Bertrand Russell
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Black Friday and Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Best Pricing

Tags
psv, vita