COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Inside Llewyn Davis (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Last Action Hero (Blu-ray)
$5.19
Oldboy (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Lilo & Stitch / Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (Blu-ray)
$16.09
Sorcerer (Blu-ray)
$19.59
Pacific Rim (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Water Life: Planet Water (Blu-ray)
$9.95
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Double Pack (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$189.99
The Legend of Billie Jean (Blu-ray)
$5.19
Jaws (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Nymphomaniac: Volumes I and II (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Mr. Peabody & Sherman (Blu-ray)
$22.99
The Swimmer (Blu-ray)
$17.29
World War Z 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.18
The Big Chill (Blu-ray)
$27.59
House of Cards: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Protector 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Mr. Peabody & Sherman 3D (Blu-ray)
$27.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Receivers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2012, 12:56 AM   #1

Dec 2010
Default New Pioneer Elite SC57 with problems :(

I need to know have other people who got the Pioneer Elite SC57 had the same problems. So far I have two problems. The 1st one is, when I shut it down it clicks and shuts off but sometimes when I shut it down it clicks but the screen still shows everything and then after after 30 to 40 sec the screen goes off but the blue light around the knobs stay on for a extra 5 secs and then cuts off. The next problem is a major one, sometimes when I turn everything on with my logitech one remote the receiver wont get a signal and a picture wont show up. The cable box is on, the receiver is on and the TV is on but nothing shows. I even change to blu ray player, apple tv, xbox ect ect and nothing shows on TV. I took the HDMI cable out the receiver and put it right in cable and a picture comes up but when I put it back in the receiver I get nothing. I have to cut the receiver off and on a few times and then I get a picture to show. I called Pioneer and the person hung up on my the first time and after a 15 min wait they could not really help me. They told me I could take it in to get repaired. I JUST GOT THIS DAMN RECEIVER... I always had a SONY ES but I could not find a place that has Sony ES on display in New York and I also could not get find any reviews on line for the STR-DA5700ES. I was also thinking about the integra but heard it does clicking when it changes audio signal and that would bother me. I NEED HELP>>>>> I hope some one had the same problem and I'm just doing something wrong

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Receivers