Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Jurassic World 3D (Blu-ray)
$10.59
9 hrs ago
The LEGO Ninjago Movie 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Creature from the Black Lagoon: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.97

Minions 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Dracula 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.99

Home 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Jurassic Park Collection 3D (Blu-ray)
$26.88
48 min ago
Monster House 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99

The Amazing Spider-Man 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.99
21 hrs ago
Thunder and the House of Magic (Blu-ray)
$8.43

Priest 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.91

National Parks Adventure 4K (Blu-ray)
$18.89

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

Old 02-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #241

Jan 2012

Sea Rex 3D (IMAX) down to 10.97, though I saw this at an IMAX and thought it was boring as all hell for an IMAX doco.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sea-Rex-3D-J...A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
Active: 120 inch Optoma HD33 DLP FullHD 3D Projector
Passive: 27 inch LG 3D TV
Old 02-22-2012, 07:11 PM   #242
Special Member

Jun 2010
CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-RayFanatic View Post
Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs and My Bloody Valentine were $20 at Walmart today. Resident Evil Afterlife was $24.96 (I traded in an unopened 2D version that I had bought for $7.99 and never opened and only had to pay $5 difference as the 2D one rang up at $19.96). In response to the person who asked me about transformers Dark of the Moon I had the $10 off coupon for it which brought it to $19.96.....my apologies if that was confusing.
That was me haha! but yeah, I forgot about the coupon. That makes more sense now
Old 02-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #243

Apr 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
Sea Rex 3D (IMAX) down to 10.97, though I saw this at an IMAX and thought it was boring as all hell for an IMAX doco.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sea-Rex-3D-J...A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
Ya know I really enjoyed this! Far more than that BBC Flying Monsters borefest
LG 42LW550T, Panny DMP-BDT310, Onkyo TX-SR507, Energy Take Connoisseur Classic
Old 02-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #244

Dec 2011
Vienna, VA

Quote:
Just curious...anyone know why Target's prices are so ridiculously high on their 3D blurays? Don't they want to compete with Walmart, Best Buy and Amazon? I was really disappointed in their prices, both in the store and online. Walmart seems to be doing a good job of being competitive (Resident Evil Afterlife was $5 more a week earlier and still shows $5 more on the website).
You can score good price on 3D at Target if it's new release. After that, don't bother.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:19 AM   #245

Dec 2010
Pismo Beach, CA
USA

Just FYI...Amazon UK just lowered the price of Despicable Me 3D Bluray (REGION FREE) so it comes to about $21 US dollars. This is the best price I have seen for this title so thought I would pass on this info. I order from Amazon UK often and get the same great service as Amazon US....you just have to make sure the blurays are region free.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:28 AM   #246

Jul 2007
Dallas, TX
Send a message via AIM to hienesey

Quote:
Just FYI...Amazon UK just lowered the price of Despicable Me 3D Bluray (REGION FREE) so it comes to about $21 US dollars. This is the best price I have seen for this title so thought I would pass on this info. I order from Amazon UK often and get the same great service as Amazon US....you just have to make sure the blurays are region free.
Nice! I had my eye on this cause it was already cheaper than getting it here. Ordered this along with Coraline for less than $40 shipped.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:43 AM   #247
Blu-ray Count

Dec 2011
USA

Quote:
Just curious...anyone know why Target's prices are so ridiculously high on their 3D blurays? Don't they want to compete with Walmart, Best Buy and Amazon?
Actually, the way "Best" Buy has their movies for 39.99$ on average, they're competing well. But I agree, they should realize just because they offer 3D, doesn't mean that's enough to get people to buy it. They need to lower the prices to get things rolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvl View Post
Nazi vampires? Where'd that come from? Maybe you confuse me with someone else. I hate the Nazi as much as the freedom loving person does, but I didn't mention anything about vampires. Besides, I have WWII flicks on blu ray and to watch a bunch of 3D photos isn't my taste, but enjoy the flick when you get it.

Amazon reviews.
I like the history of WWII and the movies about it, but I can't imagine the 3D based on such old footage can be very good. I'd have to do more research on it, but I would pass for now.

Bloodrayne was about a female vampire against the Nazis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidGQ View Post
You can score good price on 3D at Target if it's new release. After that, don't bother.
Agreed. Target is competitive only during the first week release. After that, the price goes up.

I still have yet to find My Bloody Valentine 3D in stock at walmart. One store's empty tag says 20$.

HEADS UP: Amazon.com
Three Musketeers 3D Pre order $19.99 (That is a tempting price!)
Darkest Hour 3D Pre Order $22.99 Nice.
List of Strong 3D Movies on Blu Ray 3D / Most PSVR PS4 games with strong stereo 3D

Last edited by Zivouhr; 02-23-2012 at 02:16 AM.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:51 AM   #248
Special Member

Aug 2011
Earth

YMMV as their selection will vary from store to store and to be honest they don't have many locations but the two CD Warehouses I've stopped in lately had a few 3D titles, they were all ones I had bought already but they were generally priced under $20.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:57 AM   #249
Blu-ray Count

Dec 2011
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red in 3D View Post
YMMV as their selection will vary from store to store and to be honest they don't have many locations but the two CD Warehouses I've stopped in lately had a few 3D titles, they were all ones I had bought already but they were generally priced under $20.
Good post. $20 bucks and under is always nice for 3D Blu Rays.
List of Strong 3D Movies on Blu Ray 3D / Most PSVR PS4 games with strong stereo 3D
Old 02-23-2012, 03:11 AM   #250
Special Member

Aug 2011
Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
Good post. $20 bucks and under is always nice for 3D Blu Rays.
I should make it clear they only deal in used discs but they are inspected and come with a sorta store warranty. Though I think the amount of time you had to bring it back differed between the two locations I stop in, it is definitely a place I will be stopping by so I'll get some more info on my next visit.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:32 PM   #251

Dec 2010
Pismo Beach, CA
USA

I am sure most of you already know about this (so I apologize) but if not, Amazon UK has a 3 pack of 3D blu rays (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Monster House and Open Season) for about $37 shipped to the US which brings them to a little over $12 a piece which is a great price. These are region free and mine just arrived today and work great. They also come in individual cases which is great.

They also have a 3 pack of The Priest, Resident Evil: Afterlife and Green Hornet but it comes out to about $52 so definitely not as good a deal.

Again, i apologize if this is duplicate information as I just started with this forum recently.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:58 AM   #252

Dec 2011
Vienna, VA

Quote:
I am sure most of you already know about this (so I apologize) but if not, Amazon UK has a 3 pack of 3D blu rays (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Monster House and Open Season) for about $37 shipped to the US which brings them to a little over $12 a piece which is a great price. These are region free and mine just arrived today and work great. They also come in individual cases which is great.

They also have a 3 pack of The Priest, Resident Evil: Afterlife and Green Hornet but it comes out to about $52 so definitely not as good a deal.

Again, i apologize if this is duplicate information as I just started with this forum recently.
Oh wow, great deal on both. I am only missing Open Season. But I would jump on this if I didn't.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #253

Sep 2009

Best Buy is having a $19.99 sale on select 3D blurays.

Looks like all the WB stuff (Harry Potter, Yogi, Clash, Final Dest, etc)
Old 02-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #254
Blu-ray Count

Dec 2011
USA
Buy.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmy View Post
Best Buy is having a $19.99 sale on select 3D blurays.

Looks like all the WB stuff (Harry Potter, Yogi, Clash, Final Dest, etc)
Cool. I want to check out Final Destination 3D and see what else is included. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 02-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #255

Feb 2012

Gnomeo and Juliet is down to $22.99 on amazon.com
Old 02-26-2012, 07:30 PM   #256

Apr 2011

Shark Night 3D - 8.95
http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/shark-n.../10572356.html

Flying Monsters 3D - 8.95
http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/flying-.../10527614.html

Cave of Forgotten Dreams - 5.95
http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/cave-of.../10539888.html

Some seem outta stock at mo, but at that price they are all worth waiting a little for. May not all be my taste, but only providing a service : -)
LG 42LW550T, Panny DMP-BDT310, Onkyo TX-SR507, Energy Take Connoisseur Classic
Old 02-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #257

Feb 2012

Quote:

Price on this has gone up, its now 25.74 shipped which comes out to about $42.50 USD shipped
Old 02-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #258

Jan 2012

Cheers steelerik, that's a good price on shark night in particular, problem is I already have it, but for that price, well even as a once off it's worth seeing cos you'll pay twice as much for a cinema ticket for one person anyway.
Active: 120 inch Optoma HD33 DLP FullHD 3D Projector
Passive: 27 inch LG 3D TV
Old 02-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #259

Feb 2012

yeah, converted to USD, with shipping and exchange rate it equaled $43.50.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:29 PM   #260

Sep 2011

A monster in Paris is now on amazon.co.uk at 11.99 release date 4 june
Also the darkest hour is 17.99 dated 21 may
Didn't see either at the cinema. I know the darkest hour got bad reviews though.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

Tags
beauty and the beast, blu-ray 3d, cars 3 3d, junglebook 3d, lion king, nightmare before xmas, t2 3d, toy story