COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best PS3 Deals

Top PS3 Deals, Cheap PS3 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Last of Us (PS3)
$19.99
Dragonball Z: Battle of Z (PS3)
$19.99
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3)
$19.99
Killer is Dead (PS3)
$9.99
Payday 2 (PS3)
$19.99
Injustice (PS3)
$19.99
Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus (PS3)
$14.99
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
$29.99
Dishonored (PS3)
$10.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (PS3)
$19.96
Dark Souls II (PS3)
$29.99
The Walking Dead (PS3)
$19.99
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)
$19.93
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
$19.99
Borderlands 2 (PS3)
$24.99
Earth Defense Force 2025 (PS3)
$19.99
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PS3)
$19.99
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi (PS3)
$24.32
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)
$19.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Old 02-23-2012, 01:45 AM   #3741
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2009

What everyone means is that you had to have decided as soon as you started the game whether you were going to be Paragon or Renegade in order for all crew members to be happy. You can mix it up a bit, but there's no benefit.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:51 AM   #3742
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Larsmont, Minnesota

I don't think you should let this stop you from continuing. You can work around a single nonloyal crew. A paragon would never take a Geth onto a fleet vessel, either.

The paragon/ renegade system is probably what I like least.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:01 AM   #3743
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2010
Fife? Where the hell is FIFE?!?!?

Well, in replaying it and retraining my powers I was able to keep both of their loyalties this go round. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm 95% sure I might be ready to take on The Collectors. I'm going to see if there are any other places to scan and probable tackle this tomorrow or the next day. Might be going in with my wife to work, since I need to get a filling switched out. Any advice in tackling them from the vets? Once I'm done I'll try playing 1 full on and see where I'm at by the time 3 hits.
Do you really have something to say or are you just in love with the sound of your keyboard?
Old 02-23-2012, 12:07 PM   #3744
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsteinhauer View Post
I don't think you should let this stop you from continuing. You can work around a single nonloyal crew. A paragon would never take a Geth onto a fleet vessel, either.

The paragon/ renegade system is probably what I like least.
Yeah, I was able to save everyone on my first play through even though I had two non-loyal team members (Jack and Zaeed). I played it a 2nd time though to get everything "right". I didn't understand the paragon part of the game initially and wasn't always consistent.
PSN: OWA
XBL: OWAXB1
Old 02-23-2012, 10:05 PM   #3745
Power Member

Dec 2009
Singapore
-

To gain loyalty/pursue relationships, do I need to have the same redundant conversation (go through I want to talk about you, How is the Normandy, What is the status of squad?) every friggin mission? Or just explore for new options.
Setup: Sony 32'' LCD, Sony Playstation 3, Sony BDV-E800W 5.1 Wireless Blu-ray Home Theater system.

My budding movie-review blog. Do provide comments that would help me improve.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #3746
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Larsmont, Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evra View Post
To gain loyalty/pursue relationships, do I need to have the same redundant conversation (go through I want to talk about you, How is the Normandy, What is the status of squad?) every friggin mission? Or just explore for new options.
Unfortunately, there is some tedium involved after you have played once or twice, not unlike planet scanning. I actually found it more tedious to run around the Normandies different floors to get to the crew than I actually did speaking to the crew. But you don't have to go through every conversation option. I thiink you'll be fine, if you stick to the options on the right hand side. That should cut down the time considerably.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:13 AM   #3747
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2010

OK, have a question. How do I get the romantic situation to kick in? We're all set to go into the Omega Relay and I'm at a loss? I've got to double check, but I think I'm done with all side missions. I just need to have Joker rip me a new one and go after the crew and The Collectors.
Do you really have something to say or are you just in love with the sound of your keyboard?
Old 02-24-2012, 03:16 AM   #3748
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Larsmont, Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Donster View Post
OK, have a question. How do I get the romantic situation to kick in? We're all set to go into the Omega Relay and I'm at a loss? I've got to double check, but I think I'm done with all side missions. I just need to have Joker rip me a new one and go after the crew and The Collectors.
Enter the relay and it will happen.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:33 AM   #3749
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2010

Tastefully done and thanks jstein. I got 2 waves into going after The Collectors, got my crew saved and got a text from my wife asking me to put our son asleep Was hoping to wrap this up tonight and go back and start playing 1 full time.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3