COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Marilyn Monroe: Classic Nine-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Halloween: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$109.99
Snowpiercer (Blu-ray)
$14.96
The Jack Ryan Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.80
The Machinist (Blu-ray)
$6.94
Sleepy Hollow: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Stargate: The Ark of Truth / Continuum (Blu-ray)
$16.19
Inside Job (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Just Go With It (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Nutty Professor: 50th Anniversary (Blu-ray)
$8.69
30 Minutes or Less (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$24.99
My Fair Lady (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Transformers Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$17.24
The Doctor and the Devils (Blu-ray)
$11.98
Justice League: War (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Grimm: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

View Poll Results: Rate the movie (After You've Seen It!)
One Star 1 0.65%
Two Stars 6 3.90%
Three Stars 33 21.43%
Four Stars 75 48.70%
Five Stars 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2012, 06:25 AM   #1001
Banned

Dec 2011
LV-426

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitSportsFan View Post
This is the first I've heard about shooting in 3D. I thought it was going to be a direct to video release.
Yeah there is no way it will be released in theaters.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #1002
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitSportsFan View Post
This is the first I've heard about shooting in 3D. I thought it was going to be a direct to video release.
Here you go:

Quote:

Quote:
John Hyamn’s shot it all in 3D, it was another smaller role it’s a really nice one actually it turned out I think quite good. I havn’t done 3D movies before but it was fun.
I asked Dolph whether the film would be heading to cinemas due to the fact it was filmed in 3d.

Quote:
I hope so yeah, the movie is hard R, John Hyamn, I’ve got to hand it to him he didnt pull any punches when it comes to blood and gore it’s really very very bloody and brutal. There was so much blood everywhere that I had a rash on my face for 2 weeks after and all over my body too, there was just so much theatrical blood it was really cool!

Last edited by RocShemp; 02-27-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:55 PM   #1003
Special Member

Feb 2010

Just wanting to know what does Dolph's Interview about Universal Soldier: A New Dimension have anything to do with The Expendables 2?
Old 02-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #1004
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Jim View Post
Just wanting to know what does Dolph's Interview about Universal Soldier: A New Dimension have anything to do with The Expendables 2?
Someone mentioned that The Expendables 2 might be the last time we see a theatrical release that features Dolph Lundgren and Jean-Claude Van Damme together. I was pointing out that it may not be the case since Universal Soldier 4 may also get a theatrical release.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #1005
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2008
Illinois

Other movie or not, anything that doesn't deal with posters crying about the pg-13 rating is fine with me.

The question should be: Why is Dolph even in the new Universal Solider movie? JCVD blew his brains out a couple years ago in Universal Soldier: Regeneration.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #1006
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2008
York, somewhere else in England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offender_Mullet View Post
Other movie or not, anything that doesn't deal with posters crying about the pg-13 rating is fine with me.

The question should be: Why is Dolph even in the new Universal Solider movie? JCVD blew his brains out a couple years ago in Universal Soldier: Regeneration.
Cuz itz in a new dimension, init?
Remaining Films of 2014 I'll check out:The Equaliser. Gone Girl. Fury. Men, Women and Children. Nightcrawler. Interstellar. The Drop. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1. Horrible Bosses 2. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Dumb and Dumber To. Exodus: Gods and Kings.
Best Films of the Year so far: Boyhood. Calvary. Frank. The Rover. Godzilla. The Raid 2. The LEGO Movie. Under the Skin.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:11 PM   #1007
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2009

Quote:

Remember all the clones at the end of Regeneration? Who's to say they didn't do the same with Dolph?
Old 02-27-2012, 10:01 PM   #1008
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2008
Illinois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy View Post
Cuz itz in a new dimension, init?
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocShemp View Post
Remember all the clones at the end of Regeneration? Who's to say they didn't do the same with Dolph?
Yeah all the clones of Andrei Arlovski's character. And idk it looks like they were going forward with that character and just getting rid of Dolph's, seeing as how so little screen time he had.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #1009
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2009

Quote:
lol

Yeah all the clones of Andrei Arlovski's character. And idk it looks like they were going forward with that character and just getting rid of Dolph's, seeing as how so little screen time he had.
Actually, no. The clones were of the soldier Arlovski killed. The one sent in to rescue the hostages prior to them sending in Van Damme.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:21 PM   #1010
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2008
Illinois

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocShemp View Post
Actually, no. The clones were of the soldier Arlovski killed. The one sent in to rescue the hostages prior to them sending in Van Damme.
Wow, then my eyes totally deceived me. I'll have to re-watch it.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #1011
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2009

Quote:
Wow, then my eyes totally deceived me. I'll have to re-watch it.
Maybe I'm remembering it wrong. Good enough excuse to rent it again.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #1012
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2009
Hong Kong

How come Stallone doesn't get more classic 80s villains for these movies?

Where's Vernon Wells and Al Leong?
Old 03-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #1013
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddly6666 View Post
How come Stallone doesn't get more classic 80s villains for these movies?

Where's Vernon Wells and Al Leong?
That would make some sense to find a couple of those. Hopefully in the 3rd one they go crazy and crossover and bring us some predators and Aliens for them to fight.
They say practice makes perfect. They also say no one is perfect. I wish they would make up their minds.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #1014

Jan 2011
The windy burbs

Ok, Craig Zablo at STalloneZone is now saying he got word from Sly that E2 will be rated R, after all. Rejoice, y'all!
My Blu ray wish list: Once Upon a Time in America extended & restored cut; My Father's Glory; My Mother's Castle; Mulholland Falls; Brotherhood of the Wolf; Munich; The Legend of 1900 extended cut; Breakdown; The Bounty; Mediterraneo; Blood In Blood Out

My Blu ray & DVD collection
Old 03-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #1015
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2007
Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibor Lugosi View Post
Ok, Craig Zablo at STalloneZone is now saying he got word from Sly that E2 will be rated R, after all. Rejoice, y'all!
Do you have a link for that?
Blind Buy Count: 213
PSN ID: cvm0305

Sometimes we hear of people who are “very” honest, “mostly” honest, or even “a little” honest.
Should we even use modifiers with the word honest? I don’t believe so. There are no degrees of honesty. Either we are honest or we aren't.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:29 PM   #1016
Banned

Nov 2008

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvm View Post
Do you have a link for that?
yes link please!!
Old 03-18-2012, 06:21 PM   #1017
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2008

Quote:
Not really Rejoice, it's all going to be CGI blood and maybe a few dubbed f-bombs
Remaining Films of 2014 I'll check out:The Equaliser. Gone Girl. Fury. Men, Women and Children. Nightcrawler. Interstellar. The Drop. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1. Horrible Bosses 2. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Dumb and Dumber To. Exodus: Gods and Kings.
Best Films of the Year so far: Boyhood. Calvary. Frank. The Rover. Godzilla. The Raid 2. The LEGO Movie. Under the Skin.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #1018
Banned

Nov 2008

Quote:
Not really Rejoice, it's all going to be CGI blood and maybe a few dubbed f-bombs
cut taht out Foggy!
Old 03-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #1019
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2010
Tampa

Quote:
Better than no blood, and a bunch of bad ass guys toning down their 80s like action to make it more accessible to the tween crowd getting dropped off in front of the theater by their parents in a mini van
Top 3 most wanted blu rays 1. Hard Target 2. True Lies 3. Escape From New York 4K restoration
Old 03-18-2012, 06:28 PM   #1020
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolfoc View Post
cut taht out Foggy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmogav View Post
Better than no blood, and a bunch of bad ass guys toning down their 80s like action to make it more accessible to the tween crowd getting dropped off in front of the theater by their parents in a mini van
I agree, better than no blood, but I'm a practicle man, and you wouldn't get that CGI crap in the 80's. I have seen some CGI blood done well so who knows
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies