Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Willow (Blu-ray)
$9.96
James Cameron's Deepsea Challenge 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.89
28 Days Later / 28 Weeks Later (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
John Carter (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Hentai Prince & the Stony Cat: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$32.99
Star Trek: The Compendium (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.99
Psycho (Blu-ray)
$10.98
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.92
Chucky: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.76
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Prom Night (Blu-ray)
$17.30
Planet of the Vampires (Blu-ray)
$19.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

View Poll Results: Rate the movie (After You've Seen It!)
One Star 1 7.14%
Two Stars 3 21.43%
Three Stars 6 42.86%
Four Stars 3 21.43%
Five Stars 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #1
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2010
Orange County, CA
Default 'The Internship' - Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson

Quote:
Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson Hired for Shawn Levy’s THE INTERNSHIP

Wedding Crashers fans, lock it up. Stars Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are reuniting for the 20th Century Fox comedy, The Internship. Directed by Shawn Levy (Real Steel) and based on an original script by Vaughn, The Internship finds Vaughn and Wilson playing two old-fashioned salesmen who haven’t kept up with the digital age. When they suddenly become unemployed, they attempt to remake themselves by interning at a major tech company. Steve sat down with the director for a recent interview in which he talked about the project, previously titled, Interns. Levy’s 21 Laps Entertainment and Vaughn’s Wild West Picture Show will produce with shooting scheduled to begin June 25th. Hit the jump for the press release.

Check out the official press release below:

Quote:
VINCE VAUGHN AND OWEN WILSON REUNITE FOR THE INTERNSHIP

SHAWN LEVY DIRECTS FOR A JUNE 2012 START

LOS ANGELES, (April 12, 2012) – Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, who last teamed in Wedding Crashers, will reunite in the 20th Century Fox comedy THE INTERNSHIP, directed by Shawn Levy, the Studio announced today.

Filming begins June 25.

In the story, Vaughn and Wilson portray two old school salesmen who, finding themselves suddenly unemployed and passed-by in the digital world, try to reinvent themselves by becoming interns at a major tech company.

Levy’s 21 Laps Entertainment and Vaughn’s Wild West Picture Show Productions will produce the film that is based on Vaughn’s original script.

About Fox Filmed Entertainment

One of the world’s largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, Fox Filmed Entertainment produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of FFE: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International, Twentieth Century Fox Animation and Fox International Productions.
Source
"Movies can and do have tremendous influence in shaping young lives in the realm of entertainment towards the ideals and objectives of normal adulthood."
Walt Disney

Follow me:
Twitter: @pj_campbell/Instagram: pj_campbell/Podcast: Reel Film Chatter
Old 04-13-2012, 08:51 AM   #2
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2010
Orange County, CA

Wedding Crashers is one of my favorite comedies of the last decade. Wilson and Vaughn were a great pair. I hope this turns out to be great.
"Movies can and do have tremendous influence in shaping young lives in the realm of entertainment towards the ideals and objectives of normal adulthood."
Walt Disney

Follow me:
Twitter: @pj_campbell/Instagram: pj_campbell/Podcast: Reel Film Chatter
Old 04-13-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2011

Wedding Crashers was one half classic (the first half), and one half mediocre. Has Vaughn done anything of note since Wedding Crashers? Or Wilson for that matter (besides Midnight in Paris)? Yikes, both of these guys are in need of a comedy hit--and Couples Retreat doesn't count cause it was mostly terrible.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walts Ghost View Post
Wedding Crashers is one of my favorite comedies of the last decade. Wilson and Vaughn were a great pair. I hope this turns out to be great.
I loved wedding crashers too and they were a good comedic pairing so this is well on my radar
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, Never let it Fade away
Old 04-13-2012, 02:19 PM   #5
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2008

Vince and Owen together!!! Count me in!!!
Adopted Blu-ray long before its development and launch.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:06 PM   #6
Blu-ray King

Feb 2009
Panem
Send a message via AIM to Darth Anakin Send a message via Yahoo to Darth Anakin

Kinda wish this was an Apatow film, have a feeling Judd would work his magic quite well with these two.
Cowboys fan cautiously hoping for the best
My twitter - terribleomens19
Old 05-13-2013, 07:03 PM   #7
Suspended

Sep 2007
Katy, TX

If anyone in the Houston area wants to see this tonight at 7PM, I have 2 free passes to the Edwards Greenway. Whoever PMs me first can have them. And please only PM if you're actually going to use the passes.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:22 AM   #8
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2009

Just came back from a screening, and I had a blast. It had a ton of laughs. Glad to see Vaughn and Wilson back together.
My Top 5 Movies of All Time:
1. Forrest Gump
2. Back to the Future Part 1 & Back to the Future Part 2
3. Braveheart
4. Halloween (1978)
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Old 05-17-2013, 05:10 AM   #9
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
Wedding Crashers was one half classic (the first half), and one half mediocre. Has Vaughn done anything of note since Wedding Crashers? Or Wilson for that matter (besides Midnight in Paris)? Yikes, both of these guys are in need of a comedy hit--and Couples Retreat doesn't count cause it was mostly terrible.
I found Wilson really likeable in Marley & Me .

Anyway, I loved Wedding Crashers. This doesn't look too bad. Seems like it will have a couple of funny parts. I'm looking forward to seeing Teen Wolf's Dylan O'Brien in it. Love that kid!
Old 06-02-2013, 11:44 PM   #10
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010

Did anyone see the sneak of this Saturday night?
Old 06-03-2013, 01:02 AM   #11
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2013
Madison, WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeScott View Post
Did anyone see the sneak of this Saturday night?
I found out about it too late. It was only showing in ONE theatre across town, so...
Old 06-03-2013, 01:29 AM   #12
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Tallahassee, Fl

I was a big Wedding Crashers fan as well. I have a interest in Google the company as well so I really want to see this.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:43 AM   #13
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2009
Raleigh, NC

I've found it interesting how the advertising has totally switched tone over the last week. Someone is nervous.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:24 AM   #14
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2013
Madison, WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdevil View Post
I've found it interesting how the advertising has totally switched tone over the last week. Someone is nervous.
How do you mean?

I think it has a great cast and the ONE early review I read back in late January said it was pretty funny, but maybe needed to be more R rated in nature.

Vaughn and Wilson are pretty good in anything. The only movie I down right loathed from either was Vaughn's The Dilemma.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:26 AM   #15
Banned

May 2013

This unfortunately looks pretty lame. And there's no way these guys wouldn't know who Professor Xavier is.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:26 AM   #16
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2009
Raleigh, NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britbuffguy View Post
How do you mean?
At least on the programming I am watching they have basically omitted any mention of the Google stuff and are pushing it more as a Wedding Crashers redux. I get why they would I just found it interesting so close to release. Probably a smart play.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:27 AM   #17
Blu-ray King

Feb 2009
Panem
Send a message via AIM to Darth Anakin Send a message via Yahoo to Darth Anakin

I'll see it for the chance that Vaughn and Wilson recaptured some of that Wedding Crashers magic and because I don't see enough Rose Byrne movies.
Cowboys fan cautiously hoping for the best
My twitter - terribleomens19
Old 06-03-2013, 06:09 AM   #18
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2008
York, somewhere else in England

Quote:
At least on the programming I am watching they have basically omitted any mention of the Google stuff and are pushing it more as a Wedding Crashers redux. I get why they would I just found it interesting so close to release. Probably a smart play.
Probably to avoid the fact that it's a film basically promoting Google after the news came out that the company has par taken in a little Tax evasion.
Remaining Films of 2014 I'll check out: Nightcrawler. Mr. Turner. Interstellar. The Drop. The Imitation Game. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1. Horrible Bosses 2. Men, Women and Children. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Dumb and Dumber To. Exodus: Gods and Kings. Big Eyes. Unbroken.
Best Films of the Year so far: Boyhood. Calvary. Frank. Godzilla. Gone Girl. The Rover. The Raid 2. The LEGO Movie. Under the Skin.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:53 AM   #19
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2013
Madison, WI

Quote:
I know they were doing stuff on Comedy Central all weekend playing up the Intern angle. I really haven't seen any TV spots for anything but The Purge.

I still believe with its lower rating, it has a good shot to take #1 this weekend. The Purge has BOMB written all over it. Not saying it can't be good, but horror films at this point in the summer never seem to fair well. Last year Chernobyl Diaries as an example.

Since Hangover 3 was humore-less, I think a lot of people really want a good laugh!
Old 06-03-2013, 08:09 AM   #20

Dec 2012
UK

I'd like to see this, my friends works at Google in London and he says its just like that - got his job through similar internship
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies