Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Mad Max Anthology (Blu-ray)
$47.87
Star Wars: Rebels - Complete Season One (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Walking Dead: Seasons 1-4 (Blu-ray)
$68.99
The Originals: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Hammer Horror Classics, Volume 1 (Blu-ray)
$38.47
Team America: World Police (Blu-ray)
$9.98
Escape from Alcatraz (Blu-ray)
$9.98
We Are Still Here (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Space Dandy: Season 2 (Blu-ray)
$37.39
Scorpion: Season One (Blu-ray)
$39.95
The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2012, 08:32 PM   #601
shinseiRomeo shinseiRomeo is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
shinseiRomeo's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
US
1179
1
15
27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormraper View Post
it shouldn't since the same ticket works for Bourne Legacy in a couple months

It's the activisionmoviecash offer from the Battleship game.

If I provide you the code, could you please try to activate it and send me the PDF by email?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:34 PM   #602
shinseiRomeo shinseiRomeo is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
shinseiRomeo's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
US
1179
1
15
27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboy2025 View Post
So anybody redeemed their Madagascar codes yet? I know it says $8 off "KID's" tickets but is there any such restriction when redeeming it or does it say that when you print it out?

It's only verbiage. I went to my local theater with two Madagascar tickets and said "two Avengers tickets please". She took my two vouchers and I paid $.50 total out of pocket.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:39 PM   #603
Armorales102 Armorales102 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Armorales102's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Anaheim, CA
2155
216
30
2
Default

i have a extra Prometheus code if anyone wants to trade for a spiderman ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #604
MD-Blu MD-Blu is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
MD-Blu's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
KY
264
28
Default

I just got Madagascar 3 movie code when I bought Kung Fu Panda 2 for under $15 total @ WalMart.
MY prediction for 2015 season for Louisville Cardinals football: 9-3 OR 10-2

I most likely will be wrong.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:09 PM   #605
Mandalorian Mandalorian is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Mandalorian's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
24
954
186
136
63
Default

Lost my Prometheus code! So now I'm stuck with a $10 copy of an okay movie I never planned on getting.
Favorite Films The Dark Knight The Shawshank Redemption Pulp Fiction The Empire Strikes Back The Departed No Country For Old Men Jaws The Lord of the Rings District 9 The Lion King Raiders of the Lost Ark Children of Men Vertigo Casino Royale The Cove Jurassic Park Alien GoodFellas The Iron Giant Traffic
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:33 PM   #606
shinseiRomeo shinseiRomeo is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
shinseiRomeo's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
US
1179
1
15
27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ Smoove View Post
Lost my Prometheus code! So now I'm stuck with a $10 copy of an okay movie I never planned on getting.

How'd ya lose the sticker, and what 'okay' movie?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:36 PM   #607
shinseiRomeo shinseiRomeo is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
shinseiRomeo's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
US
1179
1
15
27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinseiRomeo View Post
Hey guys, is the Battleship ticket offer dead? I have two codes that work but will not allow me to get ticket. The exact error:




The thing is I used two different computers and filled out completely random information on subsequent attempts, making sure no information was duplicated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormraper View Post
it shouldn't since the same ticket works for Bourne Legacy in a couple months

Must be a server error. I gave the codes to a friend and one worked for her although the second will not work. Same error as I received. I've tried my iPhone, work PC, she's tried a laptop and android phone on Verizon. Same error every time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:41 PM   #608
Mandalorian Mandalorian is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Mandalorian's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
24
954
186
136
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinseiRomeo View Post
How'd ya lose the sticker, and what 'okay' movie?
Didn't lose the sticker. Probably tossed it after redeeming the code, but my problem is that I never printed my ticket because I planned on saving the email they send with the link to print the ticket, until it was closer to release. Plus I'm out of town, so I didn't want to print the ticket and pack it for my trip. I must have accidentally deleted the email though, because it isn't in my inbox, nor is it in my trash, or any other folder for that matter. And yahoo said its $60 to restore older emails, but that isn't guaranteed to work.

And the okay movie is Knight & Day. It was the only one at BB that I didn't have, but I wasn't a big fan of the movie itself. Still, not a total loss I guess. I'm just disappointed.
Favorite Films The Dark Knight The Shawshank Redemption Pulp Fiction The Empire Strikes Back The Departed No Country For Old Men Jaws The Lord of the Rings District 9 The Lion King Raiders of the Lost Ark Children of Men Vertigo Casino Royale The Cove Jurassic Park Alien GoodFellas The Iron Giant Traffic
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:04 AM   #609
Rudeboy2025 Rudeboy2025 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Rudeboy2025's Avatar
 
Jan 2010
Middle-Earth
849
16
117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinseiRomeo View Post
It's only verbiage. I went to my local theater with two Madagascar tickets and said "two Avengers tickets please". She took my two vouchers and I paid $.50 total out of pocket.
Ok sounds good. I'm looking forward to watching the movie when I have the time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:46 AM   #610
shinseiRomeo shinseiRomeo is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
shinseiRomeo's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
US
1179
1
15
27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboy2025 View Post
Ok sounds good. I'm looking forward to watching the movie when I have the time.

Just got back from a late showing for Prometheus. If you're an Aliens fan... don't waste your time. The movie is nothing like the trailer. And I NEVER go on a Friday or Saturday buy I had friends who wanted to go. Drunk teens, who left four empty beer cans on the floor, an older couple right in front of me, where if the woman would just SHUT UP she would know what's going on instead of talking over the characters, and the 'eater' who had some type of chip bag rumbling the whole damn two hours of the film.

I hate people.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #611
Believeland Believeland is offline
Member
 
Aug 2009
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinseiRomeo View Post
Just got back from a late showing for Prometheus. If you're an Aliens fan... don't waste your time. The movie is nothing like the trailer. And I NEVER go on a Friday or Saturday buy I had friends who wanted to go. Drunk teens, who left four empty beer cans on the floor, an older couple right in front of me, where if the woman would just SHUT UP she would know what's going on instead of talking over the characters, and the 'eater' who had some type of chip bag rumbling the whole damn two hours of the film.

I hate people.
Picking a time to go is no longer about connivence. Now we plot our time based on when we are less likely to run into children and teenagers. The theater recently sent me 4 vouchers after complaining about crying babies. I really wanted to see Avengers opening weekend so we went to the latest possible time Sunday night thinking it would be less crowded with people working and kids still in school, but it was still rather crowded and there was a baby that cried sporadically throughout.

My girlfriend just loves Madgascar and computer animated movies in general, so if we want to see it at the theater we will have to go to a late showing on a weeknight or else we run the risk of small children, and even a 10pm showtime on a Tuesday may not guantee that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #612
bradley4846 bradley4846 is offline
Special Member
 
Dec 2010
260
12
10
Default

anyone know if amazon will let me cancel my pre order for men in black 3 even if i used the movie ticket
Selling UV Jurassic Park Trilogy for $12. PM me if interested. I accept offers
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:58 PM   #613
Armorales102 Armorales102 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Armorales102's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Anaheim, CA
2155
216
30
2
Default

saw Prometheus yesterday in IMAX really enjoyed it, its not really a Alien prequel its just like the same universe but doesnt have much to do with it just look it at as a totally different sci-fi film and you should enjoy it more than you would if you go in expecting a prequel to Alien.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #614
sycro sycro is online now
Blu-ray Count
 
sycro's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO
15
1361
60
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradley4846 View Post
anyone know if amazon will let me cancel my pre order for men in black 3 even if i used the movie ticket
I believe people have said there was nothing in the language of the offer that should prevent it.
Hawks: 2nd best in the East | Braves: some wins-lot more losses | BDs For Sale/Trade | PSN: ArsSycro | XBone: Ars Sycro
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #615
djgeneral djgeneral is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
djgeneral's Avatar
 
Jan 2011
Michigan
561
239
9
101
Default

Does anyone want to trade me something for my extra Men In black ticket??
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:37 PM   #616
Armorales102 Armorales102 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Armorales102's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Anaheim, CA
2155
216
30
2
Default

i just watched Snow White, it was surprisingly pretty boring, all the good stuff was in the trailer. still not terrible but it was a big let down. The Dwarfs were the best part.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #617
lostfan lostfan is offline
Expert Member
 
lostfan's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
10
Default

The Prometheus thread had someone post about how to turn that movie cash (hollywood) into fandango money, but I hadn't gotten around to doing it yet. Can someone refresh my memory?

If that works, I might get a few more of the movies for $10 with the cash and save them for Spiderman.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:15 PM   #618
Armorales102 Armorales102 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Armorales102's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Anaheim, CA
2155
216
30
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostfan View Post
The Prometheus thread had someone post about how to turn that movie cash (hollywood) into fandango money, but I hadn't gotten around to doing it yet. Can someone refresh my memory?

If that works, I might get a few more of the movies for $10 with the cash and save them for Spiderman.
if you find out please PM with details. i have a Prometheus ticket but dont want to use it because the ticket is only good in Regal theaters in my area and the Regal theater close to me sucks, i pretty much only go to AMC. so if you find out how id love to be able to use my Prometheus ticket at a non regal theater
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:56 PM   #619
lostfan lostfan is offline
Expert Member
 
lostfan's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armorales102 View Post
if you find out please PM with details. i have a Prometheus ticket but dont want to use it because the ticket is only good in Regal theaters in my area and the Regal theater close to me sucks, i pretty much only go to AMC. so if you find out how id love to be able to use my Prometheus ticket at a non regal theater
probably illegal, the hollywood movie money says any attempt to use for anything other than movie theater admission will constitute fraud and be subject to all penalties by law. Maybe there's gray area since fandango is a movie site?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:42 AM   #620
Armorales102 Armorales102 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Armorales102's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Anaheim, CA
2155
216
30
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostfan View Post
probably illegal, the hollywood movie money says any attempt to use for anything other than movie theater admission will constitute fraud and be subject to all penalties by law. Maybe there's gray area since fandango is a movie site?
oh i didnt know that well is it really that big of a deal though ? your just using it at a different theater, id even still use it on the same movie. i actually want to see Promtheaus again just not at the crappy Regals that are close to me
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:11 PM.