COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Paul McCartney & Wings: Rockshow (Blu-ray)
$15.88
Steven Spielberg Director's Collection (Blu-ray)
$91.99
Ministry of Fear (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Y Tu Mamá También (Blu-ray)
$19.99
All That Jazz (Blu-ray)
$25.20
The Other Woman (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (Blu-ray)
$119.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Picnic at Hanging Rock (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Sons of Anarchy: Season Six (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Great Expectations (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$19.96
True Romance (Blu-ray)
$4.75
The Fault in Our Stars (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Sons of Anarchy: Season Five (Blu-ray)
$20.98
Love Streams (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Moms' Night Out (Blu-ray)
$16.99
The Devil Is a Part-Timer! Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$40.18
Old 06-22-2012, 03:14 AM   #581
Glassroots Glassroots is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Glassroots's Avatar
 
Aug 2009
The Great White North
18
247
5
36
Send a message via Yahoo to Glassroots
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
I don't see a medal with your name one it
C'mon beef let's do a trade.
Rest in Peace Paul.

PSN ID: glassroots

GO WINNIPEG JETS GO!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:24 AM   #582
Beefbowl Beefbowl is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Prattville, Alabama?!!!
20
739
19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassroots View Post
C'mon beef let's do a trade.
Pick someone up from the FA that I want and I'll do a trade with you


---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?seg1ce
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:29 AM   #583
Glassroots Glassroots is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Glassroots's Avatar
 
Aug 2009
The Great White North
18
247
5
36
Send a message via Yahoo to Glassroots
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
Pick someone up from the FA that I want and I'll do a trade with you


---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?seg1ce

Forget it I'm not wasting one of my pickups to help your team. Besides I don't even think it's the right way to play the game.....your given 5 pickups a week, if you reach the max then your out of luck. Teaches us to be more responsible with are pickups.
Rest in Peace Paul.

PSN ID: glassroots

GO WINNIPEG JETS GO!!!!

Last edited by Glassroots; 06-22-2012 at 05:01 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:34 AM   #584
Beefbowl Beefbowl is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Prattville, Alabama?!!!
20
739
19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassroots View Post
Forget it I'm not wasting one of my pickups to help your team. Besides I don't even think it's the right way to play the game.....your given 5 pickups a week, if you reach the max then your out of luck. Teaches us to be more responsible with are pickups.
Aren't you the one that suggested to do the "meaningless" trade? Lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:10 AM   #585
Glassroots Glassroots is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Glassroots's Avatar
 
Aug 2009
The Great White North
18
247
5
36
Send a message via Yahoo to Glassroots
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
Aren't you the one that suggested to do the "meaningless" trade? Lol
Yeah but I wanted to trade meaningless players on our rosters not me help you pick up a player because you used up all your picks.

Besides after thinking about it I didn't feel right about it.
Rest in Peace Paul.

PSN ID: glassroots

GO WINNIPEG JETS GO!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:15 PM   #586
walruswarrior walruswarrior is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
walruswarrior's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
1270
40
171
Default

Czar cmon man. I'm not going to trade Pence for a pitcher let alone Lincecum and Vogelsong. Its like I'm speaking French.
BTW can I buy a Bat Cowl or should I just send you some boxed mac and cheese and some canned beans and we call it even?
-snobird

Yankees 68-61

Last edited by walruswarrior; 06-22-2012 at 05:13 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:43 PM   #587
CZAR CZAR is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
CZAR's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
Bay Area, Cali
73
1
4
Send a message via Yahoo to CZAR
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruswarrior View Post
Czar cmon man. I'm not going to trade Pence for a pitcher let alone Lincecum and Vogelsong. Its like I'm speaking French.
Thats not a terrible trade offer. Vogelsong is a very good starter and Lincecum is a wildcard or high risk high reward guy. Pence is good but dont act like he is stellar. Trying to get a deal done with u but I think u over value your guys to much or under value mines. Wright & Kershaw command a lot and those offers are worse than what I offered u for Pence in my book. Anyway no harm done well just have to keep trying and sumthin may happen. Thats why its called negotiating. Got Em!!
"Quinton is IN....let the fun BEGIN" - Can't Buy Me Love
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #588
walruswarrior walruswarrior is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
walruswarrior's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
1270
40
171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZAR View Post
Thats not a terrible trade offer. Vogelsong is a very good starter and Lincecum is a wildcard or high risk high reward guy. Pence is good but dont act like he is stellar. Trying to get a deal done with u but I think u over value your guys to much or under value mines. Wright & Kershaw command a lot and those offers are worse than what I offered u for Pence in my book. Anyway no harm done well just have to keep trying and sumthin may happen. Thats why its called negotiating. Got Em!!
To me that was a terrible trade offer. I'm still laughing over it lol. Lincecum is worth nothing. You can call it a high risk high reward, but it's just a huge risk. You are not going to get anything worthwhile for him. He's been atrocious this year. On top of that I said I'm not going to trade my hitters for pitchers. I undervalue pitching and overvalue hitting. Wright is very good but I'm not going to give you my starting 2B and my starting OF for a starting 3B. It doesn't make too much sense. You need to balance the trade. I offered you a very fair trade with C.C. in it. I want to get a deal done as well, but I'm not going to do one where I think my team is worse off than when it started.

Edit: Pence is a very good OF. When you say stellar do you mean top 10? Because he is a top 15 player who is ranked 35th overall. So let's not say he's a bum either.
BTW can I buy a Bat Cowl or should I just send you some boxed mac and cheese and some canned beans and we call it even?
-snobird

Yankees 68-61

Last edited by walruswarrior; 06-22-2012 at 06:07 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #589
walruswarrior walruswarrior is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
walruswarrior's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
1270
40
171
Default

Ok guys I'm looking for a 3B. Willing to trade Pence to get one. If anyone needs OF help and willing to part with a good 3B LMK.

Edit: Crawford is beginning a minor league assignment
BTW can I buy a Bat Cowl or should I just send you some boxed mac and cheese and some canned beans and we call it even?
-snobird

Yankees 68-61

Last edited by walruswarrior; 06-22-2012 at 06:07 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:38 PM   #590
CZAR CZAR is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
CZAR's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
Bay Area, Cali
73
1
4
Send a message via Yahoo to CZAR
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruswarrior View Post
To me that was a terrible trade offer. I'm still laughing over it lol. Lincecum is worth nothing. You can call it a high risk high reward, but it's just a huge risk. You are not going to get anything worthwhile for him. He's been atrocious this year. On top of that I said I'm not going to trade my hitters for pitchers. I undervalue pitching and overvalue hitting. Wright is very good but I'm not going to give you my starting 2B and my starting OF for a starting 3B. It doesn't make too much sense. You need to balance the trade. I offered you a very fair trade with C.C. in it. I want to get a deal done as well, but I'm not going to do one where I think my team is worse off than when it started.

Edit: Pence is a very good OF. When you say stellar do you mean top 10? Because he is a top 15 player who is ranked 35th overall. So let's not say he's a bum either.
Ill continue to look at it. But your starting 2B is actually Aviles and not Seager which u just picked up so dont put to much on Seager like he has been your starter. Let me see what we can do however. Got Em!!
"Quinton is IN....let the fun BEGIN" - Can't Buy Me Love
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #591
Beefbowl Beefbowl is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Prattville, Alabama?!!!
20
739
19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruswarrior View Post
Czar cmon man. I'm not going to trade Pence for a pitcher let alone Lincecum and Vogelsong. Its like I'm speaking French.
I decided to counter all of Czar's offer by asking for Wright and Kershaw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruswarrior View Post
Ok guys I'm looking for a 3B. Willing to trade Pence to get one. If anyone needs OF help and willing to part with a good 3B LMK.

Edit: Crawford is beginning a minor league assignment
I got Lawrie for trade.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:01 PM   #592
walruswarrior walruswarrior is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
walruswarrior's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
1270
40
171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
I decided to counter all of Czar's offer by asking for Wright and Kershaw.



I got Lawrie for trade.
lol I said a good 3B.
BTW can I buy a Bat Cowl or should I just send you some boxed mac and cheese and some canned beans and we call it even?
-snobird

Yankees 68-61
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:08 PM   #593
sycro sycro is online now
Blu-ray Baron
 
sycro's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO
15
1334
60
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruswarrior View Post
Ok guys I'm looking for a 3B. Willing to trade Pence to get one. If anyone needs OF help and willing to part with a good 3B LMK.

Edit: Crawford is beginning a minor league assignment
If you're interested in Aramis (who is finally coming around), send me an offer.


Finally reached a deal with czar. Now we'll see how other people view it.
Atlanta Braves: 66-61 (through 8/20) | BDs For Sale/Trade | PSN: ArsSycro | XBone: Ars Sycro

Last edited by sycro; 06-22-2012 at 09:12 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:29 PM   #594
walruswarrior walruswarrior is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
walruswarrior's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
1270
40
171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycro View Post
If you're interested in Aramis (who is finally coming around), send me an offer.


Finally reached a deal with czar. Now we'll see how other people view it.
I think its a fair deal. Top hitter for top pitcher. Not too interested in Aramis, but Trumbo is another story.
BTW can I buy a Bat Cowl or should I just send you some boxed mac and cheese and some canned beans and we call it even?
-snobird

Yankees 68-61
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #595
sycro sycro is online now
Blu-ray Baron
 
sycro's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO
15
1334
60
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruswarrior View Post
I think its a fair deal. Top hitter for top pitcher. Not too interested in Aramis, but Trumbo is another story.
Trumbo is the only reason I'd offer up Aramis
Atlanta Braves: 66-61 (through 8/20) | BDs For Sale/Trade | PSN: ArsSycro | XBone: Ars Sycro
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #596
Beefbowl Beefbowl is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Prattville, Alabama?!!!
20
739
19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycro View Post
If you're interested in Aramis (who is finally coming around), send me an offer.


Finally reached a deal with czar. Now we'll see how other people view it.
Good replacement for paulino who is out for the year.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #597
sycro sycro is online now
Blu-ray Baron
 
sycro's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO
15
1334
60
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
Good replacement for paulino who is out for the year.
Why are all my pitchers getting Tommy John?
Atlanta Braves: 66-61 (through 8/20) | BDs For Sale/Trade | PSN: ArsSycro | XBone: Ars Sycro
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:04 PM   #598
Beefbowl Beefbowl is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Prattville, Alabama?!!!
20
739
19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycro View Post
Why are all my pitchers getting Tommy John?
Did you even start him once? Lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:06 PM   #599
Midwaymonsters Midwaymonsters is offline
Active Member
 
Midwaymonsters's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Bay Area, California
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycro View Post
If you're interested in Aramis (who is finally coming around), send me an offer.


Finally reached a deal with czar. Now we'll see how other people view it.
Good trade for both parties. Quality hitter for quality pitcher.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:06 PM   #600
CZAR CZAR is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
CZAR's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
Bay Area, Cali
73
1
4
Send a message via Yahoo to CZAR
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycro View Post
If you're interested in Aramis (who is finally coming around), send me an offer.


Finally reached a deal with czar. Now we'll see how other people view it.
Finally! I have been willing and dealing for a couple days now and finally got sumthin done. I am still willing to trade either Sale or Kershaw for another top hitter if anyone is interested. Got Em!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
Good replacement for paulino who is out for the year.
Yea perfect timing for him. Got Em!!
"Quinton is IN....let the fun BEGIN" - Can't Buy Me Love
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports > Fantasy Leagues > Purged Fantasy Leagues


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:14 AM.