COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$102.49
House of Cards: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$23.49
Restored Jazz Big Band Classics (Blu-ray)
$141.30
Veep: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$20.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$183.99
Disney Parks: The Secrets, Stories and Magic Behind the Scenes (Blu-ray)
$9.95
Earth From Above: Stunning Water (Blu-ray)
$9.95
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Masters of Sex: Season One (Blu-ray)
$29.49
Visitors (Blu-ray)
$17.49
Battle Royale (Blu-ray)
$12.99
The Showdown (Blu-ray)
$37.95
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries: Series 2 (Blu-ray)
$30.99
Ernest & Celestine (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$44.96
Stalingrad 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.49
Sabrina (Blu-ray)
$11.99
Lilo & Stitch / Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (Blu-ray)
$16.09

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum

Old 11-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #2221
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2011
Greensburg, Pennsylvania

There may be a way to do this already but, if so, I don't know what it is. Is there any way to bulk mark titles as "Watched?"

I believe I posited this a year or so ago during some casual conversation in a random thread and I believe a member confirmed, at that time at least, that they needed changed manually. Am I missing something? I'd love to be missing something.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #2222
Developer

May 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
There may be a way to do this already but, if so, I don't know what it is. Is there any way to bulk mark titles as "Watched?"

I believe I posited this a year or so ago during some casual conversation in a random thread and I believe a member confirmed, at that time at least, that they needed changed manually. Am I missing something? I'd love to be missing something.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The only way is to select the titles in your collection and click on edit and mass update them that way.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:36 PM   #2223
Expert Member

Mar 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman View Post
Sort of the same page. This is the exact one i was trying to search, but it was difficult to search through as it contained all of my owned titles as well: http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/deals....untry=settings
Old 11-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #2224
Super Moderator

Jul 2007
Edo, Land of the Samurai

Quote:
The only way is to select the titles in your collection and click on edit and mass update them that way.
Any way that we could update our price tracker by selecting multiple titles at once and deleting them from our list ?
Old 11-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #2225
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2009
jO-hio

Any way to have an option in our user preferences to auto expand spoiler tags?

Bill
Wives and toddlers...can't live with them and people notice them missing.
Proud Member of CAA: Chronic Adjusters Anonymous
Old 11-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #2226
Expert Member

Sep 2009
Deadwood, SD
Default Thank you, Coder

Quote:
Done.
Thanks so much for your rapid response. I love this site.

Quote:
I removed both seconds and minutes. Hour is good to keep I think, because some members still want to order movies they've seen the same day.
Hmm... you might get some blowback on that one. I'd imagine some people might want to put the screening time or similar. It was just the seconds that I thought was a little OCD.
Last bought: Deadwood Complete Series
Biggest want: Memento lenticular slipcover (Canada) - will trade Zavvi Temple of Doom steel
Biggest wish: Breakdown or The Hitcher (1986)
Old 11-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #2227
Contributor

Oct 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada

When submitting a digital copy expiry date, we cannot go beyond the year 2015... Can this be increased? As I already spot DC's that are good for another 5 years.
2051 DVDs,
1296 Blu-rays,
166 HD DVDs,
38 Laserdiscs
& counting...

Sale/Trade Thread (new titles regularly: Canadian exclusives, slipcovers, steelbooks): http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=116007
Old 11-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #2228
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2007
Great White North
Default Problem Browsing Community Galleries

Just wanted to let you know that there is a problem with the pages on each Gallery Category in the Community area. For example when you click on Projection Setups, then click on 'next' or page 2, it resets the viewable items to page 2 of 'All Gallery Types'. Try it out and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks!
TIL ALL ARE ONE THEATER
Projector: PIONEER FPJ1 (JVC RS2 Clone) 1080P LCOS
Screen: 106" EluneVision 16:9 (White) - 1.2 Gain
Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR705
Blu-ray: Sony Playstation 3 - 60GB
Power Protection: APC Smart-UPS 1500
Universal Remote: URC RFS200 PowerPak Bundle w/ MasterControl RF20 and PowerBlaster
SVS 7.2 SURROUND SOUND: Fronts & Surrounds: SVS SBS-01 / Center: SVS SCS-01 / Subs: SVS PB10-NSD
Old 11-09-2012, 02:04 AM   #2229
Expert Member

Jan 2010
Milky Way

How could I add titles to "My BDs" in this forum that are not listed on blu-ray.com?

The one I wanted to add was The White Masai As far as I know, everything else in my collection shows up here no problem, thanks.

Last edited by movie; 11-09-2012 at 02:43 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:03 AM   #2230
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2008

Quote:

I removed both seconds and minutes. Hour is good to keep I think, because some members still want to order movies they've seen the same day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristian Idol View Post

Hmm... you might get some blowback on that one. I'd imagine some people might want to put the screening time or similar. It was just the seconds that I thought was a little OCD.
I concur that you should have left the minutes. I understand and agree about the seconds but the minutes should be left. When we tell the time, we always say the hour and the minute. So it will make sense to have both the hour and the minute.
And what if I watched 2 movies during the same hour but at different minutes? It may sound crazy to some but I think it is just common sense to have both the hour and the minute.
Adopted Blu-ray long before its development and launch.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:27 PM   #2231
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2008
Athens, Greece

- Please consider a "preview" option on the database. That way we can see how the entry would look like and it would help mods from not having to deal with multiple edits on a single entry

- Could you add a Digital Copy SD/HD option?
Old 11-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #2232
Expert Member

Sep 2009
Deadwood, SD
Default White Masai

Quote:
Originally Posted by movie View Post
How could I add titles to "My BDs" in this forum that are not listed on blu-ray.com?

The one I wanted to add was The White Masai
Blu-ray.com uses a moderated wiki database. That means any one of us can add information, but it has to be accepted by a moderator.

So first, before a Blu-ray or DVD can be added to your collection, it has to exist in the database here. And in order to be added to the database, a Theatrical entry for the movie has to exist.

You can check to see if a Theatrical, Blu-ray or DVD entry exists by clicking on the appropriate word at the very top of any page and entering the title in the text box.

No Theatrical entry exists for The White Masai, so I created one for you. (Again, you can add films, too; check my post #2146 in this thread, back a couple pages).

After my Theatrical entry is accepted in a day or two, you can add a Blu-ray or DVD from that Theatrical page ("Create Blu-ray", "Create DVD" in the second row of links near the middle of the page). Then, when your Blu-ray or DVD entry is accepted, you can add it to your collection.

If no one adds The White Masai Blu-ray or DVD within a few days, I'll do it for you.
Biggest want: Memento lenticular slipcover (Canada) - will trade Zavvi Temple of Doom steel

Last edited by Kristian Idol; 11-11-2012 at 09:54 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #2233

May 2009
Paris, France
Thumbs down "Did you find this review helpful?"

"Did you find this review helpful?"

I was wondering why every single review asked this silly question, as I couldn't see any kind of feedback input under Firefox/Chrome. Today, out of curiosity, I decided to load the site in Internet Explorer (which I hadn't used in months) and realized that the intended Facebook/Google Like buttons only appear under Microsoft's prehistoric browser.

PS: before you ask, yes I'm using ABP in both Firefox and Chrome, but that doesn't prevent those buttons from working in other websites.
Sony Bravia KDL-32V4710 | Sony PlayStation 3 CECHL04 | Samsung SSD 840-500

Last edited by Kaminari; 11-11-2012 at 01:54 PM. Reason: post scriptum
Old 11-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #2234
Expert Member

Jan 2010
Milky Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristian Idol View Post
Blu-ray.com uses a moderated wiki database. That means any one of us can add information, but it has to be accepted by a moderator.

So first, before a Blu-ray or DVD can be added to your collection, it has to exist in the database here. And in order to be added to the database, a Theatrical entry for the movie has to exist.

You can check to see if a Theatrical, Blu-ray or DVD entry exists by clicking on the appropriate word at the very top of any page and entering the title in the text box.

No Theatrical entry exists for The White Masai, so I created one for you. (Again, you can add films, too; check my post #2146 in this thread, back a couple pages).

After my Theatrical entry is accepted in a day or two, you can add a Blu-ray or DVD from that Theatrical page ("Create Blu-ray", "Create DVD" in the second row of links near the middle of the page). Then, when your Blu-ray or DVD entry is accepted, you can add it to your collection.

If no one adds The White Masai Blu-ray or DVD within a few days, I'll do it for you.
That's great, thanks for all the help Kristian Idol. I'll try and absorb everything you just wrote and give it a try so I can know for future titles that may not be listed. Thanks again for taking the time to reply to my post.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #2235
Expert Member

Sep 2009
Deadwood, SD
Default White Masai / Maasai / Massai

Quote:
Originally Posted by movie View Post
That's great, thanks for all the help Kristian Idol. I'll try and absorb everything you just wrote and give it a try so I can know for future titles that may not be listed. Thanks again for taking the time to reply to my post.
You're welcome, but dude, you just duplicated my entry. As I said, I already created the Theatrical page ("The White Masai" which used the spelling I saw on an English poster and added the German title as well.)

If you want to add a DVD, go to that one (mine, with the German title) and click on "Create DVD".

Adding Blu-rays that don't exist is a little trickier, because you have to enter a studio, and you may not know what studio will release the Blu-ray. And occasionally a moderator may reject you submission.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #2236
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2007
Great White North

Issue is still there. Anyone seeing what I am?
TIL ALL ARE ONE THEATER
Universal Remote: URC RFS200 PowerPak Bundle w/ MasterControl RF20 and PowerBlaster
SVS 7.2 SURROUND SOUND: Fronts & Surrounds: SVS SBS-01 / Center: SVS SCS-01 / Subs: SVS PB10-NSD
Old 11-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #2237
Developer

May 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilallr1 View Post
Just wanted to let you know that there is a problem with the pages on each Gallery Category in the Community area. For example when you click on Projection Setups, then click on 'next' or page 2, it resets the viewable items to page 2 of 'All Gallery Types'. Try it out and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks!
Should be fixed, thanks a lot for reporting
Old 11-14-2012, 04:53 PM   #2238
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2007
Great White North

Thanks a million for fixing.
TIL ALL ARE ONE THEATER
Old 11-15-2012, 08:26 AM   #2239
Developer

May 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by MifuneFan View Post
I'm currently playing around with the categories in my collection, in an attempt to have some sort of organization, but I'm not seeing any way to edit the name of the category once you've added it. Is there a way, and I'm just missing it?
You can now update the category names, thanks for pointing this oddity out
Old 11-16-2012, 05:24 AM   #2240
Contributor

Aug 2011

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Men-in...Blu-ray/58031/

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Men-in...Blu-ray/58032/

not sure why these future shop exclusive steelbooks for mib 1 and 2 have a ducalate listing under us but these should be deleted.

also i noticed something strange

on movie pages packaging type no longer is displayed when standard bluray packaging is selcted. but if its say steelbook or custom or something else it still shows packaging type listed. i use to display for all but it stoped about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum