Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Big (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Uncle Buck (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Hugo (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Gatchaman: Complete Collection + OVAs (Blu-ray)
$59.99
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Grave of the Fireflies (Blu-ray)
$12.99
The Spectacular Spider-Man: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$24.99
The Simpsons: The Sixteenth Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Grease (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Seven (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Animal House (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Blow (Blu-ray)
$6.98
High School of the Dead OVA: Drifters of the Dead (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Somewhere in Time (Blu-ray)
$10.49
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
The Quiet Man (Blu-ray)
$14.98
Far and Away (Blu-ray)
$10.49
Fairy Tail: Part 8 (Blu-ray)
$26.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies

Old 11-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #141
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2011
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grif32 View Post
Bestbuy has this for $19.99 grabbed a copy with the wig..

Can not wait to watch it.
I think they mention for the best 3D effect, be sure to wear the wig while watching the film. Just kidding, but yeah, that is a very good deal. Thanks for posting. Also on amazon.com for 19.99.

Madagascar 3's 3D was great.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:14 AM   #142
Expert Member

Dec 2009
Allentown, PA

I'm looking for the UV code for this movie. Can anyone help me out?
I have the following codes to trade. I only trade for UV codes and I do not sell:

Project X (UV), Paranormal Activity 4 (UV), Twilight Breaking Dawn 1 Extended (iTunes), Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 (iTunes), Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 (UV/iTunes)
Old 11-17-2012, 09:16 PM   #143
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2011
USA
Thumbs up

Watching Madagascar 3 3D again at home, the 3D is very strong and on par with Open Season 3D, Hugo 3D, Avatar 3D. This is how to do 3D. Period.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:48 PM   #144
Special Member

May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
Watching Madagascar 3 3D again at home, the 3D is very strong and on par with Open Season 3D, Hugo 3D, Avatar 3D. This is how to do 3D. Period.
Glad you got to check it out at home finally. It is awesome. And a full screen ratio. Rise Of The Guardians is right around the corner as well. That might be a better story, with the same strong 3D.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #145

Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3D View Post
Glad you got to check it out at home finally. It is awesome. And a full screen ratio. Rise Of The Guardians is right around the corner as well. That might be a better story, with the same strong 3D.
I LOVED The Rise of The Guardians 3D trailer in front of this movie. Such rich, strong 3D. I hope 3D trailers become the norm on all releases. They can't be that hard to include.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:22 AM   #146
Special Member

May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy View Post
I LOVED The Rise of The Guardians 3D trailer in front of this movie. Such rich, strong 3D.
I know me too. I've watched it several times. Really Looking forward to the movie.

Quote:
I hope 3D trailers become the norm on all releases. They can't be that hard to include.
Many of them do have 3D trailers.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #147
Special Member

Dec 2010

The 3D in this movie is amazing and even puts A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventures to shame.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:05 PM   #148

Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by htka View Post
The 3D in this movie is amazing and even puts A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventures to shame.
OH NO THE KING HAS BEEN DETHRONED or this squire talks ill of our king, OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!
Old 11-18-2012, 04:40 PM   #149
Expert Member

Apr 2011
USA

Quote:
Your dreaming!!! Sammy's is still the best!!! It AMAZES me every single time I watch it!!

But it does rank #2!
Old 11-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #150
Expert Member

Apr 2012
Default Der Sammy..

I prefer Sammy's in any language other than english, means you dont have to put up with the clunky story..
Old 11-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #151
Expert Member

Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sookymonster View Post
I prefer Sammy's in any language other than english, means you dont have to put up with the clunky story..
Tell me about it! As good as the 3D is, the story is unwatchable! Madagascar 3 has a lot better story and the 3D is as close as it gets to Sammys among all other out there.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:04 AM   #152
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2011
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3D View Post
Quote:
I LOVED The Rise of The Guardians 3D trailer in front of this movie. Such rich, strong 3D. I hope 3D trailers become the norm on all releases. They can't be that hard to include.
Yes. And the Rise of the Guardians new trailer in 3D was awesome, with just as strong 3D. Can't wait to see it this week I'm pretty sure it arrives in theaters. The trailer on here wasn't shown in theaters yet, but this is the superior trailer IMO. We really get to see the villains more also.

Quote:
Quote:
OH NO THE KING HAS BEEN DETHRONED or this squire talks ill of our king, OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

I haven't seen Sammy Turtle 3D yet (high import price keeps me away), but I think it'll be tough to dethrone based on the posts in that Sammy 3D Turtle thread.

Madgascar 3 3D was a lot more fun to watch the 2nd time around for some reason than when I saw it theaters.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:44 AM   #153
Expert Member

Sep 2011
Galveston, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post

I haven't seen Sammy Turtle 3D yet (high import price keeps me away), but I think it'll be tough to dethrone based on the posts in that Sammy 3D Turtle thread.
I rented Sammy streaming in HDX 1080p via the Vudu app on the PS3. No subscription. They give you a $5 credit when you register an account, so I only paid $1 to see it. That might be an option you want to consider. I know 100% that you would appreciate the 3D. It was so strong that I actually had to sit closer to my TV to reduce the depth and put the screen edges in my peripheral vision. The story was terribly mediocre, but I still had the urge to watch it again the next day before my 24 hrs. were up. Amazing pop-outs and amazingly strong depth. Highly recommended for at least one viewing.

I also got Madagascar 3 for $20 last week. Haven't been able to sit down and watch it all yet, but the 3D looks fantastic.
Vizio E3D420VX, 160GB PS3, Sony MDR-DS7500 Headphones
Old 11-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #154

Oct 2012

Quote:
I kinda disagree with you.

I also have both Sammy's......and Madagascar 3d

Saw Madagascar last Sunday with my wife. One of the best out there, probably second to Sammy tho....

Sammy don't have the best story out there. Madagascar has more story depth.

But will not put Sammy to shame in regards to 3d....since Sammy is still the King.....
Sony 55" XBR HX929
Samsung BD-E6500ZA 3d blu-ray player
old Bose V25 system :(
Old 11-21-2012, 04:16 AM   #155
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2011
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedOrange11 View Post
I rented Sammy streaming in HDX 1080p via the Vudu app on the PS3. No subscription. They give you a $5 credit when you register an account, so I only paid $1 to see it. That might be an option you want to consider. I know 100% that you would appreciate the 3D. It was so strong that I actually had to sit closer to my TV to reduce the depth and put the screen edges in my peripheral vision. The story was terribly mediocre, but I still had the urge to watch it again the next day before my 24 hrs. were up. Amazing pop-outs and amazingly strong depth. Highly recommended for at least one viewing.

I also got Madagascar 3 for $20 last week. Haven't been able to sit down and watch it all yet, but the 3D looks fantastic.
I will consider this option, thanks BleedOrange. From the sound of it, I really do want to own this one and saw the 2D version in Target today. I wish Vivendi optioned for the 3D version also for the US. They only offer the 2D so far.

Madagascar 3's 3D is some of the strongest offered in animated movies today, so I'm sure you'll enjoy the 3D.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:05 PM   #156
Special Member

Nov 2011
Meereen

$17.50 at Target.com. Great price for those with Target Red cards who get free shipping and 5% off to cover most of the tax. Might be able to price match in store.
3DTV: Panasonic TC-P55VT30
Blu-ray Disc Player: PS3 Slim 250GB/Sony BDP-S470
7.1 System: Pioneer VSX-32, Polk CSi A6 Center, Polk PSW505 Sub, Polk RTi A5 Floor Standing (front), Polk RTi A5 Floor standing (sides), Polk RTi A3 (rear)
Old 01-14-2013, 12:57 AM   #157
Expert Member

Apr 2012
Buy.com and the winner is...

Was finally released here in Oz and I got my copy yesterday.

I had seen the first 30 mins in the cinema so i knew what to expect, but was still blown away by the 3D. I honestly think it was better than Sammy's 3D wise, and the movie as a movie was soooo much better.

The voice acting was awesome, which played off a really funny script. I had never seen the first 2 movies but it did not affect my enjoyment of it at all.

Highly reccomended to all
Old 01-14-2013, 01:25 AM   #158
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by sookymonster View Post
Was finally released here in Oz and I got my copy yesterday.

I had seen the first 30 mins in the cinema so i knew what to expect, but was still blown away by the 3D. I honestly think it was better than Sammy's 3D wise, and the movie as a movie was soooo much better.

The voice acting was awesome, which played off a really funny script. I had never seen the first 2 movies but it did not affect my enjoyment of it at all.

Highly reccomended to all
M3 is a great 3d title for sure! I watched it and Sammy back to back and Sammy is still better 3d wise IMO, but M3 is not far behind. Both are must see as far as the 3d goes!
Old 01-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #159

Nov 2012

My 3D tv just arrived yesterday and M3 was the first movie I watched. Absolutely amazing and a must own for any 3D fan.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #160
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2010
Detroit, MI ~ USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrath3d View Post
My 3D tv just arrived yesterday and M3 was the first movie I watched. Absolutely amazing and a must own for any 3D fan.
3D is good, story is crap
BD PLAYER (REGION A) : Panasonic DMP-BD85K
BD PLAYER (REGION FREE) : Insignia NS-BRDVD4
HDTV : Panasonic Viera 50" Plasma TC-P50S2

MY 'SALE THREAD'
** thread updated 25-MAR-2014 **
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies