COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Cannibal Holocaust (Blu-ray)
$25.78
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Double Pack (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Pacific Rim (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Jaws (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Fantasista Doll: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$37.28
The Legend of Billie Jean (Blu-ray)
$5.19
Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$189.99
Nymphomaniac: Volumes I and II (Blu-ray)
$17.99
World War Z 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.25
The Swimmer (Blu-ray)
$17.29
House of Cards: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Lake Placid (Blu-ray)
$18.99
Mr. Peabody & Sherman (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Mr. Peabody & Sherman 3D (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Heaven's Lost Property Forte: Anime Classics Season 2 (Blu-ray)
$25.78
Justified: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$17.24
The Party (Blu-ray)
$17.49
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Blu-ray)
$11.99
The Great Gatsby (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Old 11-18-2012, 02:11 AM   #2501
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Southern New Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Sadly it is just 3,000 Taiwanese dollars. Get a bindle and two older ladies.
Well even if all you get is a couple of snorts worth, it'll at least get you high enough that the older ladies will appear younger.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:27 AM   #2502
Blu-ray Baron

Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest

Wow Z congrats !! That's one nice coffee machine !!
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
Old 11-18-2012, 02:29 AM   #2503
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Southern New Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
Wow Z congrats !! That's one nice coffee machine !!
Thanks Factor.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:30 AM   #2504
Blu-ray Baron

Dec 2009
The Great NorthWest

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepherman View Post
Well even if all you get is a couple of snorts worth, it'll at least get you high enough that the older ladies will appear younger.
I like your way of thinking Z
H1,Pioneer Kuro PDP-6020FD,Oppo 103,Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/pro, Parasound Halo A52.Power conditioners Panamax M5100-PM & Furman Elite 21PFi , SVS-PB13 Ultra & SVS-PB12 Plus : )Klipsch Reference RF7II's,RC64II ,SR Def tech 450's,Speaker cable Monster bi-wire z2 series and Analysis Super oval 9 ; ) ,HDMI AudioQuest Cinnamon.Interconnects Transparent,King Cobra and Diamond Back XLR's .2ch setup Dynaudio 160s/NAD 356bee/ Halo A21 http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...mber=TheFactor
Old 11-18-2012, 03:50 AM   #2505
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Nov 2008
On the sofa

Quote:
And remember, two 5's are better than one 10.
Unwatched Blu-rays: 34 Movies and 1 TV Series
Marantz SR6004; UD5005; CD5003
B&W DM600 S3, LCR60 S3, ASW600 SVS SB12-NSD
Audio-Technica ATH-M50
Toshiba Regza 32C3000G; Sony PS3
Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5010
Elite Screens M106UWH-E24
Old 11-18-2012, 04:19 AM   #2506
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo

Quote:
Hey Mr. Wabo!

Yeah it's supposedly one heck of a coffee machine, I guess I'll find out come Monday. Now knowing mi amigo, you probably already have the yet to be released (in the US anyway) Jura pro series Giga X9.

[Show spoiler]

It has the power of 3 thermoblocks and 3 pumps, has 2 ceramic disc grinders, two large coffee bean hoppers, along with a slew of other high tech features. And all for a cool $8,800.

As for the Technivorm, it is an awesome drip coffee maker! And truth be told made the best coffee I've had, and even bested the Capresso MT600. I don't think it'll match what this new Jura will offer, but for a stand alone coffee only machine the Technivorm is the Rolls Royce of machines. And I hated to stop using it, but after learning that it used copper heating elements, I figured my health was more important than a fine tasting cup of joe. It may have been okay, but long term ingestion of water heated to over 200 degrees in copper may cause health issues.

Capresso and Jura use only stainless steel and ceramic for any part that makes contact with the water. These are definitely the safest of all the coffee machines on the market.
Buenas noches, seņor Zeph.

How is life up in first class? I can't wait for you new coffee maker center to arrive. You gonna take the day off and just make coffee? Maybe invite all the stay at home moms and single ladies over for a tasting.

If you want to get rid of the Technivorm, I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Have you watched or bought any good movies lately? How about Fringe? Are you up to date on Fringe? 2 of the 3 new shows I added to my DVR queue were just canceled yesterday. The network said it would air the remaining episodes. Guess I just know how to pick 'em.

Quote:
Well I'm all set for the new coffee center to arrive! Got the coffee so I'm ready!

Hex yeah! Way cool, mi amigo! Looking forward to your review.
When life gives you limes, make margaritas
Old 11-18-2012, 05:53 AM   #2507
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Southern New Mexico

Quote:
Old 11-18-2012, 07:20 AM   #2508
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Southern New Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

How is life up in first class? I can't wait for you new coffee maker center to arrive. You gonna take the day off and just make coffee? Maybe invite all the stay at home moms and single ladies over for a tasting.

If you want to get rid of the Technivorm, I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Have you watched or bought any good movies lately? How about Fringe? Are you up to date on Fringe? 2 of the 3 new shows I added to my DVR queue were just canceled yesterday. The network said it would air the remaining episodes. Guess I just know how to pick 'em.

Hex yeah! Way cool, mi amigo! Looking forward to your review.
Hey there seņor Wabo!

Yeah I've gotta stick around for UPS to arrive on Monday as I've got to sign for it. So I will be able to really get to know the machine and its one touch capabilities. A latte' will be my first drink, followed by a cappuccino, then a regular cup of coffee. I went ahead and ordered the Jura milk cooler also, and it should arrive on Monday as well.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the Technivorm. It was only used for like a month when I first bought it, then it was drained, cleaned and boxed up. And it hasn't been touched since. If I do decide to part with it I'll definitely let you know mi amigo.

It has been nice to actually start catching up on TV shows and Blu-ray's now that things (renovation wise) have mellowed for a bit. The backsplash still needs to be installed, and the new baseboards cannot be installed until they arrive. The ones I wanted are special order, and won't arrive for another couple of weeks.

I bought The Amazing Spiderman, and plan to buy The Expendables 2 this Tuesday. Yep I'm all caught up on Fringe. It's getting very interesting now that Peter implanted that device. Looking forward to the next episode. The season finale of Grimm was also a good one. Looks like it was greenlit for a 3rd season, as it's returning in early 2013.

So what shows were canceled that you're watching?
Old 11-18-2012, 09:08 AM   #2509
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss

Good Morning

Quote:
I'd rather have an 8 and let the 2 hold the camera

[Show spoiler]I'm just saying
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
Old 11-19-2012, 03:13 AM   #2510

Feb 2009
Michigan
Send a message via Yahoo to sergmark

Hey Seth,
Whats this Illy coffee ? where can you buy it?
Steve (Serg)
Old 11-19-2012, 04:50 AM   #2511
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Southern New Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergmark View Post
Hey Seth,
Whats this Illy coffee ? where can you buy it?
Hey there Steve!

I'm new to the Illy brand (and Lavazza for that matter), but I've heard it's some really good tasting coffee. Both the Illy and Lavazza are imported from Italy, but are available from various places online. I ordered mine from Amazon. Illy is a bit on the pricey side, as it costs about $15 for an 8.8 oz can. The Lavazza is a better deal per amount at 2.2 lbs (35.2 oz) for as low as $22. Both are supposed to be some of the best tasting for use in automatic and super automatic coffee machines.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:59 PM   #2512
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"

Good Morning CHEF!!!!!

I hope your weekend ended better than mine . I've got some major stomach issues going on here
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
SVS
Old 11-19-2012, 11:53 PM   #2513
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo

Quote:
Hey there seņor Wabo!

Yeah I've gotta stick around for UPS to arrive on Monday as I've got to sign for it. So I will be able to really get to know the machine and its one touch capabilities. A latte' will be my first drink, followed by a cappuccino, then a regular cup of coffee. I went ahead and ordered the Jura milk cooler also, and it should arrive on Monday as well.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the Technivorm. It was only used for like a month when I first bought it, then it was drained, cleaned and boxed up. And it hasn't been touched since. If I do decide to part with it I'll definitely let you know mi amigo.

It has been nice to actually start catching up on TV shows and Blu-ray's now that things (renovation wise) have mellowed for a bit. The backsplash still needs to be installed, and the new baseboards cannot be installed until they arrive. The ones I wanted are special order, and won't arrive for another couple of weeks.

I bought The Amazing Spiderman, and plan to buy The Expendables 2 this Tuesday. Yep I'm all caught up on Fringe. It's getting very interesting now that Peter implanted that device. Looking forward to the next episode. The season finale of Grimm was also a good one. Looks like it was greenlit for a 3rd season, as it's returning in early 2013.

So what shows were canceled that you're watching?

Well... has it arrived? Lol. I bet you're in caffeinated heaven right now. Speaking of caffeinated heaven, I'm ready to take that Technivorm off your hands.

I bet your baseboards are some rare marble mined in a remote part of northern Italy. Hence the special order. I can't wait to see pics of your reno when it's completed. But first and foremost, we need pics of that gorgeous coffee center, mi amigo.

I'll be getting Expendables 2 too. Have you seen it yet? It rocks from beginning to end. Looks like that tech Peter put in himself is slowly transforming him into an Observer. Will be interesting to see where this goes. Yeah, the season finale of Grimm was great. I can't believe we have to wait until next year to see what happens.

I added 3 new shows to my DVR queue this season. Last Stand, 666 Park Ave, and Revolutions. The first two have been canceled already. I just know how to pick 'em.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:07 AM   #2514
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Nov 2008
On the sofa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Good Morning

I'd rather have an 8 and let the 2 hold the camera

[Show spoiler]I'm just saying
Five good 2's for me!
Audio-Technica ATH-M50
Old 11-20-2012, 12:17 AM   #2515
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Southern New Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Good Morning CHEF!!!!!

I hope your weekend ended better than mine . I've got some major stomach issues going on here
Hi Russ!

Sorry to hear you're having some major stomach woes. Hope you get to feeling better soon my friend.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:35 AM   #2516
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Southern New Mexico

Quote:

Well... has it arrived? Lol. I bet you're in caffeinated heaven right now. Speaking of caffeinated heaven, I'm ready to take that Technivorm off your hands.

I bet your baseboards are some rare marble mined in a remote part of northern Italy. Hence the special order. I can't wait to see pics of your reno when it's completed. But first and foremost, we need pics of that gorgeous coffee center, mi amigo.

I'll be getting Expendables 2 too. Have you seen it yet? It rocks from beginning to end. Looks like that tech Peter put in himself is slowly transforming him into an Observer. Will be interesting to see where this goes. Yeah, the season finale of Grimm was great. I can't believe we have to wait until next year to see what happens.

I added 3 new shows to my DVR queue this season. Last Stand, 666 Park Ave, and Revolutions. The first two have been canceled already. I just know how to pick 'em.
Hey there Wabo!

Yes it has arrived! And yes I'm way caffeinated right now. It is pretty easy to use, but you have to go through all the set up menus to tailor it to suit you. The Illy coffee isn't to shabby, but not really my preference. I am going to try the Lavazza next and see how I like that one. So far though, the machine is working beautifully. I made a Latte', a cappuccino, and a regular cup of coffee on it so far. We'll see how it behaves over the next few weeks. But so far I really like it!

Here's a pic.

Yep, if I do decide to part with the Technivorm, It'll have your name on it.

Lol, the special order baseboards have a certain mill on them that the company didn't stock. But rare marble baseboards from Italy, now that's an idea!

I haven't seen The Expendables yet, so I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I never watched Last Stand, but I do have 666 Park Avenue and Revolutions on my DVR queue. 666 Park Avenue is okay, but I kinda had a feeling it wasn't going to get a second season. I sure hope they don't axe Revolutions, as I am really enjoying it.

So how was your Monday?
Old 11-20-2012, 06:17 AM   #2517
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo

Quote:
Hey there Wabo!

Yes it has arrived! And yes I'm way caffeinated right now. It is pretty easy to use, but you have to go through all the set up menus to tailor it to suit you. The Illy coffee isn't to shabby, but not really my preference. I am going to try the Lavazza next and see how I like that one. So far though, the machine is working beautifully. I made a Latte', a cappuccino, and a regular cup of coffee on it so far. We'll see how it behaves over the next few weeks. But so far I really like it!

Here's a pic.

Lol, the special order baseboards have a certain mill on them that the company didn't stock. But rare marble baseboards from Italy, now that's an idea!

I haven't seen The Expendables yet, so I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I never watched Last Stand, but I do have 666 Park Avenue and Revolutions on my DVR queue. 666 Park Avenue is okay, but I kinda had a feeling it wasn't going to get a second season. I sure hope they don't axe Revolutions, as I am really enjoying it.

So how was your Monday?

WOW! That thing is a freakin' coffee making monster! I bet it makes one helluva cup o' Joe. Or Johan as they say is Sweden. I see you started your coffee journey with the holy trinity. Looking forward to hearing more about it as you get some time under your belt.

I have the spot all ready for the Technivorm. The MT500 will be retired to the garage.

I had higher hopes for 666 Park Ave. John Locke as Beelzebub. Sounds like a great idea, right? But it just became way too soapy. At least ABC says they will air the remaining episodes.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:04 AM   #2518
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"

Good Morning CHEF!!!!!!

Quote:
Hey there Wabo!

Here's a pic.

Leave it to you to find Coffee Machine Separates

That piece looks absolutely stunning
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
SVS
Old 11-20-2012, 11:13 PM   #2519
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Southern New Mexico

Quote:

WOW! That thing is a freakin' coffee making monster! I bet it makes one helluva cup o' Joe. Or Johan as they say is Sweden. I see you started your coffee journey with the holy trinity. Looking forward to hearing more about it as you get some time under your belt.

I have the spot all ready for the Technivorm. The MT500 will be retired to the garage.

I had higher hopes for 666 Park Ave. John Locke as Beelzebub. Sounds like a great idea, right? But it just became way too soapy. At least ABC says they will air the remaining episodes.
Hey there Wabo!

Yep, this is quite a machine. Yesterday it was all about learning how to use it, and today it's all about enjoying it. Yesterday I used up the bit of Illy coffee I had in the bean hopper, so today I got to try out the Lavazza. Talk about an awesome tasting cup of coffee!! I really really REALLY like this stuff! The flavor and the smoothness of the flavor, it's not just good, it's damn good! And it produces the richest crema on espresso's and regular coffee. As good as the Technivorm and Capresso MT600 are at making coffee, they just can't compete with what this machine can do.

And this arrived today, a nice two drawer cup warmer.

So far I am LOVING this coffee center! I hope it gives me years of trouble free coffee bliss. The machine comes with a full 2 year parts and labor warranty, but it can be extended which is very nice. So at least I'll be covered if anything goes amiss.

Yeah I'll also be watching the remaining episodes of 666 Park Avenue. Have you heard anything on the fate of Revolutions?

Last edited by zepherman; 11-20-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:17 PM   #2520
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Nov 2008
On the sofa

Very nice!

Liking the Lavazza beans! I may try to pick some up, I have seen them here.

Time for my coffee.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries