Best Blu-ray Deals

Black Friday Sale is Live, $3.99 Blu-ray Movies »
Soon: Godzilla ()
Soon: Fargo (Remastered) ()
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Breaking Bad: The Final Season (Blu-ray)
$9.99
3 hrs ago
12 Years a Slave (Blu-ray)
$6.96
6 hrs ago
American Hustle (Blu-ray)
$6.00
8 hrs ago
The Rover (Blu-ray)
$6.96
6 hrs ago
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$9.99
2 hrs ago
Good Will Hunting (Blu-ray)
$3.99
11 hrs ago
Riddick (Blu-ray)
$6.96
8 hrs ago
Ender's Game (Blu-ray)
$6.96
6 hrs ago
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Blu-ray)
$9.00
8 hrs ago
Escape Plan (Blu-ray)
$6.96
6 hrs ago
Super 8 (Blu-ray)
$4.99
11 hrs ago
Breaking Bad: The Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
$9.99
5 hrs ago
Draft Day (Blu-ray)
$9.96
8 hrs ago
The Legend of Hercules 3D (Blu-ray)
$6.96
6 hrs ago

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 02:23 PM   #601
ObiWanShinobi ObiWanShinobi is offline
Power Member
 
ObiWanShinobi's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Jackson, MS
407
1
Default

Ordered Resident Evil Afterlife and Final Destination 5 for $15 each at BestBuy.com, woohoo!

Two movies I've wanted for a while but seemingly wouldnt drop in price.

Can't wait to watch FD5. Heard so many good things about the 3D and how its one of the better films of the franchise.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #602
Clinton3779 Clinton3779 is offline
Active Member
 
Clinton3779's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
Oshawa, Ontario
97
810
17
4
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanShinobi View Post
Ordered Resident Evil Afterlife and Final Destination 5 for $15 each at BestBuy.com, woohoo!

Two movies I've wanted for a while but seemingly wouldnt drop in price.

Can't wait to watch FD5. Heard so many good things about the 3D and how its one of the better films of the franchise.
Both of those are definitely amazing as far as live action 3d goes! You will not be disappointed
Slight 3d addidction!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #603
john2gs john2gs is offline
Junior Member
 
Oct 2012
Default

just bought these 3D movies at $14.99 for each from BB yesterday! c

Titanic
Journey 1
Journey 2
Born To be Wild
Underworld Awakening
Despicable Me
Wrath of the Titans
Prometheus


can't wait to watch them!
Sony 55" XBR HX929
Samsung BD-E6500ZA 3d blu-ray player
old Bose V25 system :(
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #604
Briscoe1019 Briscoe1019 is offline
Member
 
Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john2gs View Post
just bought these 3D movies at $14.99 for each from BB yesterday! c

Titanic
Journey 1
Journey 2
Born To be Wild
Underworld Awakening
Despicable Me
Wrath of the Titans
Prometheus


can't wait to watch them!
Was Despicable Me 3D on sale for $14.99?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #605
srinivas1015 srinivas1015 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
srinivas1015's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
India
64
441
118
10
8
Default

How long will these be on offer?


Thinking of buying Journey 1 and Final Destination 4.

Any recommendations for animation? I don't really have any apart from Coraline and Cloudy.
Optoma HD66 Projector | 140 Inch Matte White Screen | Polk 7.1 System: TSi 300, CS20, DSW500 | Onkyo HT-RC270 receiver
PC (Nvidia GTX 460, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5, 32inch Sony Bravia as Monitor) | PS3 | XBOX360 | PS4 | Ultimate Ears 900 earphones
LG 55inch Passive 3D TV | Sony HTiB 5.1 | Apple TV 3 | Apple Airport Express | iPad Air | iPhone 5 | iPod Classic | Macbook Air (mid 2012) |
Philips Hue mood lighting | Nvidia 3D Vision
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:36 PM   #606
jhanig jhanig is offline
Active Member
 
jhanig's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
154
24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivas1015 View Post
How long will these be on offer?


Thinking of buying Journey 1 and Final Destination 4.

Any recommendations for animation? I don't really have any apart from Coraline and Cloudy.
I recommend any of the Dreamworks Animations' movies - they're all equally amazing on 3D. Tangled is pretty good too - mixed range of good depth and pop-outs.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #607
bluballer bluballer is offline
Senior Member
 
bluballer's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
HeArT of DiXiE
121
130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivas1015 View Post
How long will these be on offer?


Thinking of buying Journey 1 and Final Destination 4.

Any recommendations for animation? I don't really have any apart from Coraline and Cloudy.
Get Lion King as it may go in the vault. Madagascar 3 is pretty solid, but I'm not sure if its still $19.99. Journey 1 is technically not animated but it's a solid deal for $14.99
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #608
mseeley mseeley is offline
Special Member
 
mseeley's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
CA
91
Default

Bought Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and Toy Story yesterday for 14.99 and 19.99 respectively ! Got them for just 12 bucks after using my gift card from work! !
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:00 AM   #609
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivas1015 View Post
How long will these be on offer?

Thinking of buying Journey 1 and Final Destination 4.

Any recommendations for animation? I don't really have any apart from Coraline and Cloudy.
Open Season 3D, Madagascar 3 3D, Kung Fu Panda 2 3D. Strong 3D films.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseeley View Post
Bought Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and Toy Story yesterday for 14.99 and 19.99 respectively ! Got them for just 12 bucks after using my gift card from work! !
Nice deal. How do you like the 3D in Abe 3D?

14.99 deals won't last, and I'm betting we'll see them jump back up soon enough to 29.99+ in a week or so.

Amazing Spider Man 3D blu ray 19.99 at amazon.com for the moment.

Last edited by Zivouhr; 11-23-2012 at 03:32 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:15 AM   #610
mseeley mseeley is offline
Special Member
 
mseeley's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
CA
91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
Open Season 3D, Madagascar 3 3D, Kung Fu Panda 2 3D. Strong 3D films.



Nice deal. How do you like the 3D in Abe 3D?

14.99 deals won't last, and I'm betting we'll see them jump back up soon enough to 29.99+ in a week or so.

Amazing Spider Man 3D blu ray 19.99 at amazon.com for the moment.
I haven't had a chance to watch it yet lol. Been busy planning Black Friday shopping haha


Kind of wish I had waited a week for that deal lol. Ah well 27.99 wasn't necessarily a bad deal considering what I was getting imo
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:17 PM   #611
srinivas1015 srinivas1015 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
srinivas1015's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
India
64
441
118
10
8
Default

Any chance of Arthur Christmas 3D being on sale tomorrow?
Optoma HD66 Projector | 140 Inch Matte White Screen | Polk 7.1 System: TSi 300, CS20, DSW500 | Onkyo HT-RC270 receiver
PC (Nvidia GTX 460, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5, 32inch Sony Bravia as Monitor) | PS3 | XBOX360 | PS4 | Ultimate Ears 900 earphones
LG 55inch Passive 3D TV | Sony HTiB 5.1 | Apple TV 3 | Apple Airport Express | iPad Air | iPhone 5 | iPod Classic | Macbook Air (mid 2012) |
Philips Hue mood lighting | Nvidia 3D Vision
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:17 PM   #612
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Senior Member
 
Jan 2011
27
Default

I love Black Fridays!

What would be a $180-haul turned out as $70.97 (including tax) :

Prometheus (with non-lenticular slipcover)
Spider Man (with lenticular slipcover)
Titanic (with non-lenticular slipcover)
Transformers (with lenticular slipcover)

Only one I had to let go by the checkout counter is the Avengers (with lenticular slipcover) as it did not participate in the sale.

Other than that, satisfied! 3D glasses on.

Last year I partook of Black Friday sale online and I got discs WITHOUT the respective slipcovers (someone must have taken them off and sold them in EBay). Had to go through hassle of explaining, returning, waiting. No more.

Last edited by Blu-Ray 3D President; 11-23-2012 at 10:45 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:39 AM   #613
ayS ayS is offline
Active Member
 
ayS's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
San Diego, CA
148
Send a message via AIM to ayS Send a message via Yahoo to ayS
Default

i picked up 4 movies total this year on black friday.
prometheus
titanic
hugo
conan
HDTV: Sony 46' Bravia KDL-46XBR929
BD Player: Sony PS3 350GB Uncharted 3 Bundle
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #614
mseeley mseeley is offline
Special Member
 
mseeley's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
CA
91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
Open Season 3D, Madagascar 3 3D, Kung Fu Panda 2 3D. Strong 3D films.



Nice deal. How do you like the 3D in Abe 3D?

14.99 deals won't last, and I'm betting we'll see them jump back up soon enough to 29.99+ in a week or so.

Amazing Spider Man 3D blu ray 19.99 at amazon.com for the moment.

Finally watched some of it in 3d tonight and thought the 3d looked fantastic! Very satisfied so far and it's an excellent conversion so far imo

Anyways, I bought on Black Friday Brave for 25 bucks at target, Toy Story 2 and 3 for 20 each at best buy, and priest 3d for 15 bucks at frys . I got soooo many other 2d blurays as additional purchases xD. It was sooo worth it this year
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:19 AM   #615
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
I love Black Fridays!
What would be a $180-haul turned out as $70.97 (including tax) :
Prometheus (with non-lenticular slipcover)
Spider Man (with lenticular slipcover)
Titanic (with non-lenticular slipcover)
Transformers (with lenticular slipcover)
Only one I had to let go by the checkout counter is the Avengers (with lenticular slipcover) as it did not participate in the sale.
Other than that, satisfied! 3D glasses on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayS View Post
i picked up 4 movies total this year on black friday.
prometheus
titanic
hugo
conan
Good picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseeley View Post
Finally watched some of it in 3d tonight and thought the 3d looked fantastic! Very satisfied so far and it's an excellent conversion so far imo

Anyways, I bought on Black Friday Brave for 25 bucks at target, Toy Story 2 and 3 for 20 each at best buy, and priest 3d for 15 bucks at frys . I got soooo many other 2d blurays as additional purchases xD. It was sooo worth it this year
Nice. Abe 3D does look better at home in 3D. I'll admit.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:45 PM   #616
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
73
Thumbs up

Bump thread.

BAIT 3D, about sharks in a flooded department/grocery store, (DVD and Blu Ray 2D/3D) disc was in Walmart for 12.98. Lowest I've seen it for. It wasn't with the 3D movies, but set on a side shelf end cap in another spot farther away, so a search is needed.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #617
mseeley mseeley is offline
Special Member
 
mseeley's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
CA
91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
Bump thread.

BAIT 3D, about sharks in a flooded department/grocery store, (DVD and Blu Ray 2D/3D) disc was in Walmart for 12.98. Lowest I've seen it for. It wasn't with the 3D movies, but set on a side shelf end cap in another spot farther away, so a search is needed.
oooh great price! Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited by mseeley; 11-30-2012 at 03:33 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:46 AM   #618
Student Driver Student Driver is offline
Member
 
Student Driver's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
130
539
Default

I'll have to keep my eyes open at my local store... thanks!
Formats currently playable in media set-up: Blu Ray 3D, Blu Ray, DVD, Video CD, Laserdisc, Laseractive, CD Video, CED, VHD, 3D VHD, Betamax, CD, CD+G, audio cassette, vinyl, Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128. No VHS!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:55 AM   #619
wiNd wiNd is offline
Active Member
 
wiNd's Avatar
 
Aug 2009
41
Default

hmm, it seems that Amazon didnt price match Best Buy on A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas 3D...stayed at $20
PlayDangerous.com - DVD, Blu-ray & Collectibles
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:38 AM   #620
JAYSONE JAYSONE is offline
Senior Member
 
JAYSONE's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
(818)-SFV PSN-JiGGLiN
3
543
1
16
Default

Despicable Me 3D has dropped to $20.17 on Amazon...apparently the lowest price there so far.

Anyone able to get this cheaper before from elsewhere? Debating whether to bite.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:48 PM.