COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Audio Signature Classical Collection (Blu-ray)
$144.01
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Battle Royale (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Inside Llewyn Davis (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Source Code (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Gangs of New York (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Smurfs 2 (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Oldboy (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Los Angeles Kings: 2014 Stanley Cup Champions (Blu-ray)
$20.95
Pacific Rim (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$74.35
Leviathan (Blu-ray)
$15.89
Cuban Fury (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Last Vegas (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Jaws (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Curtains (Blu-ray)
$17.47
Last Action Hero (Blu-ray)
$5.19
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (Blu-ray)
$22.99
The Big Chill (Blu-ray)
$27.59
Old 11-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #7141
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandubbz View Post
lol death by pushing to hard on toilet. Elvis style

Your right about finding a cure in the aspect so the living dont become walkers when they die. I wasnt thinkin about it that way, because the governor seems to be thinking he can still save his daughter who is already turd soup internally.

Otherwise without a cure, the only way to sleep peacefully would be to have everyone sleep in cages, or tied up to sleeping quarters. Thats no way to live.
That was my thinking. People die in their sleep all the time. Remember the facility in Atlanta where the group of young men remained in the city to take care of all those elderly and disabled people? If even one of those people dies while not being watched closely everyone around is at serious risk. It's like every person aroudn you is a ticking time bomb.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:05 PM   #7142
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2010
Kittrell, NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadFL View Post
That was my thinking. People die in their sleep all the time. Remember the facility in Atlanta where the group of young men remained in the city to take care of all those elderly and disabled people? If even one of those people dies while not being watched closely everyone around is at serious risk. It's like every person aroudn you is a ticking time bomb.
I grant you that... but that's why I suggested people sleep in locked rooms. When someone doesn't come out that day, you take a couple of people to check and make sure they didn't die in their sleep.

The cure for bears is don't live near bears... and live inside secure from the bears... not trying to cure bears of being bears The only wrinkle now is people dying in their sleep... but until they come up with a cure, they should be securing themselves better anyway... or grandma is going to surprise kill people one night.
Coming soon to a TV near you.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #7143
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe View Post
I grant you that... but that's why I suggested people sleep in locked rooms. When someone doesn't come out that day, you take a couple of people to check and make sure they didn't die in their sleep.

The cure for bears is don't live near bears... and live inside secure from the bears... not trying to cure bears of being bears The only wrinkle now is people dying in their sleep... but until they come up with a cure, they should be securing themselves better anyway... or grandma is going to surprise kill people one night.
That's what I do find funny about this show. You'd expect that the people who survived a zombie apocalypse would be the most adaptable for such a world. Basically survival of the fittest. But oddly enough there seems to be a lot of very stupid people still alive somehow. For every Daryl, a guy you'd expect to be a survivor, there seems to be 5 Dale or Lori types still alive.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #7144
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2009
Winnipeg, MB

Quote:
That's what I do find funny about this show. You'd expect that the people who survived a zombie apocalypse would be the most adaptable for such a world. Basically survival of the fittest. But oddly enough there seems to be a lot of very stupid people still alive somehow. For every Daryl, a guy you'd expect to be a survivor, there seems to be 5 Dale or Lori types still alive.
[Show spoiler]Or Ricks, who go running off down dark prison halls that are over run, and keep secrets like everyone turns, to himself.
Sony KDL52W4100
80gb PS3
Some Yamaha Receiver
Some Polk Audio Speakers and an Infninity Sub
There's also a Wii kickin around the mix!

THERE'S SOMETHING MOVIN AND IT AIN'T US!
Old 11-25-2012, 11:05 PM   #7145
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2010
Rhode Island

I'm watching Criminal Minds and Merle is in here!
Old 11-25-2012, 11:44 PM   #7146
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA

Maybe tonight is the night The Governor shows that he is a villain.
Toronto Blue Jays 58-50
Old 11-26-2012, 12:05 AM   #7147

Oct 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScottie View Post
I'm watching Criminal Minds and Merle is in here!
You should checkout his performance in Oliver Stone's JFK. Very good actor.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:06 AM   #7148
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2011
Michigan

I'm watching Liz & Dick over this tonight Only because I'm so curious about how Lohan's much talked about performance will be. I'll probably regret it though lol
Old 11-26-2012, 12:13 AM   #7149
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgeneral View Post
I'm watching Liz & Dick over this tonight Only because I'm so curious about how Lohan's much talked about performance will be. I'll probably regret it though lol
Toronto Blue Jays 58-50
Old 11-26-2012, 12:52 AM   #7150
Blu-ray Ninja

Apr 2008
Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgeneral View Post
Everyone is saying it's mediocre at best and you are going to watch that instead of The Walking Dead? You are banned from this thread from here on out.

8 more minutes!
Formerly : eagles_fan_05 / skins_fan_05 / vikings_fan_05

8-time NCAA Men's Basketball Champions (Soon to get #9)
Old 11-26-2012, 01:00 AM   #7151
Blu-ray Ninja

Apr 2008
Kentucky
Default Sunday November 25, 2012

The Walking Dead
Season 3

Episode 7 : When The Dead Come Knocking

Old 11-26-2012, 01:00 AM   #7152
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2010
Rhode Island

Ah!
Old 11-26-2012, 01:05 AM   #7153
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2010
Rhode Island

Poor Glenn and my poor little Maggie.

I don't know what is going to happen to her
Old 11-26-2012, 01:05 AM   #7154
Blu-ray Ninja

Apr 2008
Kentucky

This episode is going to be intense.

Old 11-26-2012, 01:07 AM   #7155

Jan 2008
Juuuuuuuust A Bit Outside....

Caught up on last weeks episode right before this one....

Just found out recently I now have AMC as part of my regular Satellite package (had caught some during a "Free preview" in the first season, then bought it on BD, then caught some the same way at the beginning of Season 2)

PUMPED!

I actually get to watch this series (and others now) as they happen!

I'm curious as hell, as to why:
[Show spoiler] Michone or however you spell her name, is walking with them, without them attacking her.... they obviously think she's one of them.... but I wonder how.... the scent, from the blood of the one she killed? Can't be that easy, they would have discovered that a LONG time ago (they actually did that in season 1, and it didn't work nearly that well) because she's injured.... but why? Hmmmm so many questions!!!!!!
Excessive Compulsive Ellipses Abuser
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffetfroid View Post
The chip on your shoulder is bigger than Godard's ego.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42041 View Post
oh dear its a crazy person
Old 11-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #7156
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Anyone else find it odd that for an 8 month span (I think that's how long they said it was) through the winter months out in the open not a single group member died and in the short time since then in a supposedly safe prison fortress a lot of people are dying?
Old 11-26-2012, 01:16 AM   #7157
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beta Man View Post
Caught up on last weeks episode right before this one....

Just found out recently I now have AMC as part of my regular Satellite package (had caught some during a "Free preview" in the first season, then bought it on BD, then caught some the same way at the beginning of Season 2)

PUMPED!

I actually get to watch this series (and others now) as they happen!

[Show spoiler] Michone or however you spell her name, is walking with them, without them attacking her.... they obviously think she's one of them.... but I wonder how.... the scent, from the blood of the one she killed? Can't be that easy, they would have discovered that a LONG time ago (they actually did that in season 1, and it didn't work nearly that well) because she's injured.... but why? Hmmmm so many questions!!!!!!
She had
[Show spoiler]zombie guts covering her. Remember Atlanta from season 1? Rick and Glenn pulled the same thing by covering themselves in dead parts and walking right through the mass of walkers.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:18 AM   #7158
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2010
Rhode Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beta Man View Post
It was because of the blood. It was similar to in Season 1 when Rick and Glenn had to get to the cars and they covered themselves with the blood of those zombies they mutilated so that they wouldn't be figured out. We know how well that turned out lol.

I can't wait until Michonne tells Rick that Merle is in Woodsbury.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:19 AM   #7159

Jan 2008
Juuuuuuuust A Bit Outside....

Quote:
She had
[Show spoiler]zombie guts covering her. Remember Atlanta from season 1? Rick and Glenn pulled the same thing by covering themselves in dead parts and walking right through the mass of walkers.
[Show spoiler]They rubbed a ton of it on themselves...... I just didn't realize she had that much on her I guess....

As far as the "sudden death rate" I guess they were in an area, and constantly moving out in the open during the winter, which kept them safe (albeit on the run)
Excessive Compulsive Ellipses Abuser
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffetfroid View Post
The chip on your shoulder is bigger than Godard's ego.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42041 View Post
oh dear its a crazy person
Old 11-26-2012, 01:20 AM   #7160
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2010
PA

Psst Glenn
[Show spoiler]your bluff didn't work.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Television