Best PS3 Deals

Top PS3 Deals, Cheap PS3 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3)
$11.91
Far Cry 3 (PS3)
$15.00
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3)
$19.99
MLB 13: The Show (PS3)
$18.99
Saints Row IV (PS3)
$24.99
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PS3)
$29.96
WWE 2K14 (PS3)
$29.77
BioShock Infinite (PS3)
$19.99
Diablo III (PS3)
$37.48
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3)
$15.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3)
$17.24
Disney Infinity (PS3)
$54.99
Dark Souls II (PS3)
$109.46
Uncharted 3 (PS3)
$19.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (PS3)
$14.99
SingStar Dance (PS3)
$11.08
Monster Jam: Path of Destruction (PS3)
$27.31
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (PS3)
$27.14
Dark Souls II (PS3)
$49.99
Old 11-25-2012, 04:56 AM   #981
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2007
College Station, TX

Platinum baby!
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPS!!!!

PS gamertag: Merrick97
Xbox 360: Merrick97
Old 11-25-2012, 07:37 AM   #982
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2008

Stuck on the part where I have to steal a uniform. I managed to kill the guy and hide in the hay real quick but immediately everyone just swarmed the area and they would not leave the guy who was laying there.

I kept waiting for them to leave but at least one or two would linger around and kick the body.

Frustrated with some of these ridiculous tasks that you have to do.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #983
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2007

I killed him from the rooftop when he was somewhat alone. That was my second try, the first was a more direct approach.

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:54 PM   #984
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008
Wisconsin PSNetwork: Blu-Benny

finally was able to play last night for a bit. went from level 8 to 13 in an hour to hour and a half.
Blu-Benny’s 7.2 HT @ a Glance:
Display: Panasonic TC-P50U2 • Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR818 • Blu-Ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD65 • Gaming: PS3 Slim 160 gb • Center Channel: JBL LC2 • Fronts: JBL L890 • Mid’s & Rears: JBL L810 • Subs: SVS SB-2000

"Oh look, I've been impaled!!"
Old 11-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #985
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerrickG View Post
Platinum baby!
Congrats! The only AC I've been compelled to plat was number 2. The whole 100% sync thing just seems more trouble than it's worth. But, I have total respect for those who stick it out. I haven't really liked the stories enough to play them multiple times, which I'm sure has something to do with it; I just really, really enjoy the gameplay itself, along with the graphics. Maybe the fresh start will inspire me to do more with this one than just play it once and move on.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:29 PM   #986
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2008
San Diego, Ca.
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerrickG View Post
Platinum baby!
Congrats Merrick!
"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
Launch Day PS4 1TB FW 1.62
Polk Monitor 50's Mains, CSI A4 Center, RTI A1s & 2 SVS Subs / PSN ID: Omegaice
Old 11-25-2012, 11:00 PM   #987
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2007
College Station, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoulinBlu View Post
Congrats! The only AC I've been compelled to plat was number 2. The whole 100% sync thing just seems more trouble than it's worth. But, I have total respect for those who stick it out. I haven't really liked the stories enough to play them multiple times, which I'm sure has something to do with it; I just really, really enjoy the gameplay itself, along with the graphics. Maybe the fresh start will inspire me to do more with this one than just play it once and move on.
The 100% sync thing is not as hard as you might think. There is almost always an easy way to do it. Youtube can be your friend.

The final mission was very annoying to 100% sync but the latest patch dropped the difficulty considerably.
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPS!!!!

PS gamertag: Merrick97
Xbox 360: Merrick97
Old 11-25-2012, 11:41 PM   #988

Dec 2009
Tokyo PSN:hotsauce2888
Send a message via Skype™ to Denoku

I got as many 100% syncs as I could the first time around and only had to go back for a few in the end. I didn't have as much trouble as some people. I guess I'm just lucky. I barely experienced any glitches at all. I had to look up 3 missions how to complete.
[Show spoiler]The mission where you have to blow up the two boats without being detected. The one where you're about to be hanged and the last privateer mission.
Funny they lowered the difficulty. It took me a few tries on the last mission but it's doable once you figure it out.
A sound Soul, dwells within a sound mind and a sound body.

Formerly Dark Moses
Old 11-26-2012, 04:10 AM   #989
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Larsmont, Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denoku View Post
I got as many 100% syncs as I could the first time around and only had to go back for a few in the end. I didn't have as much trouble as some people. I guess I'm just lucky. I barely experienced any glitches at all. I had to look up 3 missions how to complete.
[Show spoiler]The mission where you have to blow up the two boats without being detected. The one where you're about to be hanged and the last privateer mission.
Funny they lowered the difficulty. It took me a few tries on the last mission but it's doable once you figure it out.
Yes, that last one was really easy, if you took the best route. The two ships nearly destoyed me, though. The last privateer mission took many, many tries, too. I never finished naval missions or pivots or the convoy trophy. Too much disgust here.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #990

May 2009
Toronto, ON Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groo The Perverted View Post
Stuck on the part where I have to steal a uniform. I managed to kill the guy and hide in the hay real quick but immediately everyone just swarmed the area and they would not leave the guy who was laying there.

I kept waiting for them to leave but at least one or two would linger around and kick the body.

Frustrated with some of these ridiculous tasks that you have to do.
Throw a smoke bomb before you kill him and one before you steal his uniform. That should prevent anyone from seeing you.

I think I have encountered a glitch. I was doing some post game clean-up to synchronize everything 100%. I thought all I had to do was a few sequences, but noticed that the Delivery Missions were only at 32%. The thing is, I think I've completed all of them (I have 100 recipes), and there are no icons anywhere for the mission. Does anyone know what is wrong? Any suggestions? The last thing I want to do is put another 50 hours into this game to get the platinum. Thanks.
HT: Samsung 40" LCD 1080i TV; Sony PS3; Parasound AVC-1800 Controller; Parasound HCA-1000A Amp (x3); and Paradigm Atom Monitor v.5 (fronts), Paradigm CC-190 v.5 (centre), Paradigm ADP-190 v.5 (surrounds) and Paradigm PDR-8 (x2) subs

2 Ch.: Parasound CDP-1000 CD Player; Parasound PLD-1100 Preamp; Parasound HCA-1000A Amp (x2); Musical Fidelity X-PSU Power Supply, X-DAC Digital Analog Converter; X10-D Triode Line Stage (x3); and Dahlquist DQ-86.3/II Mains
Old 11-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #991
Power Member

Jun 2011
Avengers Tower
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlayterms View Post
Throw a smoke bomb before you kill him and one before you steal his uniform. That should prevent anyone from seeing you.

I think I have encountered a glitch. I was doing some post game clean-up to synchronize everything 100%. I thought all I had to do was a few sequences, but noticed that the Delivery Missions were only at 32%. The thing is, I think I've completed all of them (I have 100 recipes), and there are no icons anywhere for the mission. Does anyone know what is wrong? Any suggestions? The last thing I want to do is put another 50 hours into this game to get the platinum. Thanks.
This has happened to a few people myself included: When you spoke to the NPC giving the quest did it definitely register the items you need to acquire? Sometimes it doesn't and you have to reload or use a fast travel. Basically keep trying and reloading until the items register in the top left corner of the screen!

Hope that makes sense!
PSN: GeneticMutation

Last edited by GeneticMutation; 11-26-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:48 PM   #992

May 2009
Toronto, ON Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticMutation View Post
This has happened to a few people myself included: When you spoke to the NPC giving the quest did it definitely register the items you need to acquire? Sometimes it doesn't and you have to reload or use a fast travel. Basically keep trying and reloading until the items register in the top left corner of the screen!

Hope that makes sense!
Man, I can't remember if anything registered. I do think that the icon appeared quite a few times, though, and, if it matters, I have 100 recipes (which use - and I've used them - all of the materials that you deliver).

Do you think doing an internet search for the locations and going there may help?
HT: Samsung 40" LCD 1080i TV; Sony PS3; Parasound AVC-1800 Controller; Parasound HCA-1000A Amp (x3); and Paradigm Atom Monitor v.5 (fronts), Paradigm CC-190 v.5 (centre), Paradigm ADP-190 v.5 (surrounds) and Paradigm PDR-8 (x2) subs

2 Ch.: Parasound CDP-1000 CD Player; Parasound PLD-1100 Preamp; Parasound HCA-1000A Amp (x2); Musical Fidelity X-PSU Power Supply, X-DAC Digital Analog Converter; X10-D Triode Line Stage (x3); and Dahlquist DQ-86.3/II Mains
Old 11-26-2012, 03:55 PM   #993
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Larsmont, Minnesota

Quote:

It's not really a glitch, it's another part of the game that was poorly done. You likely have not done all the delivery missions. Some never show up on the map, and are most likely in New York and on the Frontier. Check Valley Forge near the edge of the map. Check the cluster of three buildings in the SE quadrant of the Frontier. There were also two in New York that I had to wander around to find. One in the NW part of the map and the other in the NE part of the map. You might internet search for the locations.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:00 PM   #994

May 2009
Toronto, ON Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsteinhauer View Post
It's not really a glitch, it's another part of the game that was poorly done. You likely have not done all the delivery missions. Some never show up on the map, and are most likely in New York and on the Frontier. Check Valley Forge near the edge of the map. Check the cluster of three buildings in the SE quadrant of the Frontier. There were also two in New York that I had to wander around to find. One in the NW part of the map and the other in the NE part of the map. You might internet search for the locations.
Will do. Thanks for the help.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #995
Power Member

Jun 2011
Avengers Tower
United Kingdom

Quote:
Will do. Thanks for the help.
Check YouTube I found a video which shows all locations!!
PSN: GeneticMutation
Old 11-26-2012, 05:01 PM   #996

May 2009
Toronto, ON Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticMutation View Post
Check YouTube I found a video which shows all locations!!
Yup, I'll have to do that. Can't imagine doing it otherwise. Thanks.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #997
Power Member

Jun 2009

I have the same issue with the delivery missions. I need those and to reveal the whole map in the frontier, new york, and boston then my 100% completion is done. I'll do the pivots while doing the map stuff but the pivots just seem stupid and pointless...I really don't feel like doing them. maybe i'm just not understanding how to do them but I watched a video on where they should be but never found a single one. grrrr

PSN: Fuz-10
Platinums: 57 - Burnout Paradise (PS3)
Old 11-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #998
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Larsmont, Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuz-10 View Post
I have the same issue with the delivery missions. I need those and to reveal the whole map in the frontier, new york, and boston then my 100% completion is done. I'll do the pivots while doing the map stuff but the pivots just seem stupid and pointless...I really don't feel like doing them. maybe i'm just not understanding how to do them but I watched a video on where they should be but never found a single one. grrrr
You start out with three. Place them on the ground in three different locations, and it will narrow down your search area (highlighted area on map). Move one to another location to reduce the size of said area, check the map, repeat until your search area is small enough to see the new pivot on the map. It's not hard at all, but it's ridiculously tedious and un-fun.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:59 PM   #999
Power Member

Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsteinhauer View Post
You start out with three. Place them on the ground in three different locations, and it will narrow down your search area (highlighted area on map). Move one to another location to reduce the size of said area, check the map, repeat until your search area is small enough to see the new pivot on the map. It's not hard at all, but it's ridiculously tedious and un-fun.
I was afraid that was the case...

PSN: Fuz-10
Platinums: 57 - Burnout Paradise (PS3)
Old 11-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #1000
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2007

I just beat it last night and hated the ending. What the heck was the point of
[Show spoiler]Minerva
showing up, introducing a dilemna and making it seem as if we the player would soon be making a difficult choice only to have the whole thing just be a cutscene thats predetermined? So much for a choice. On a related note, that ending kinda reminded me of ME3 in many ways

They said there would be a whole lot more Desmond in this game than all the past but it felt on par with 2 and Brotherhood. They didnt quite do enough with him. And didnt they say this was the final game in his tale or did I get that wrong? It does seem as if AC IV should be a completely modern day tale

I thought the game took way too long to get started. The first few hours....unneceasry. They should have cut that or left it off as some prequel DLC if need be, and spent that time expanding adult Connor's playtime. I felt most of that stuff in the intro could have been condensed and/or left to cutscenes. It was slow and tedious and not a good way to build up momentum for the game

Anyone else think it was harder to escape templars in this game than the past? It was pretty frustating and annoying

I hate the lost almanac pages. I never seem to be able to get them in Boston. Seem easier in NY

Dreading the trophies associated with the ship battles.

Last edited by Havok83; 11-26-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3