Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$32.99
The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$91.03
Nightbreed (Blu-ray)
$20.95
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Kingpin (Blu-ray)
$14.39
Planes: Fire & Rescue (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Welcome to the Space Show (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Scanners (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Congo (Blu-ray)
$8.69
Raw Force (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Dragon Ball Z: Season 8 (Blu-ray)
$32.18
Tommy Boy (Blu-ray)
$4.88
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.98
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater General Discussion

Old 11-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #21
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2008
Saint Paul Minnesota.

So does this mean BB is going to start selling Oppo's? I will have to check the new Roseville MN store by my house to see if they have any! It would be nice and I hope everything works out for BB in the long run. Would hate to see them close up shop.
Sony Bravia KDL-55W900A LED/3D TV.
Sony BDP S6200 3D Blu ray Player.
Sony 5.2-Channel 4K A/V HD Receiver - STRDH540.
Center Channel Speaker: Tivoli Signature Series.
Tower Speakers: Sony SS-MF315's.
Surrounds: Pioneer Satellite Speakers.
Subwoofer: Pioneer.
Xfinity HD.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #22
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2008
Alexandria, VA

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1971 View Post
So does this mean BB is going to start selling Oppo's? I will have to check the new Roseville MN store by my house to see if they have any! It would be nice and I hope everything works out for BB in the long run. Would hate to see them close up shop.
while there, i was told for right now they will be selling the 93 & 95 and at some point they will be selling the 103 & 105 players. while i was there i didn't see one on display for sale nor did i ask the selling price.

it will be interesting to see if oppo lets them sell at a higher price then they (oppo) sell it for as well as whatever amazon sells them for.

yes, i do wish bb the best of luck with this. now that the Magnolia store is completely seperate from bb, with dedicated, trained Magnolia personnel in the store things should be very different.

i can't speak for all Magnolia stores in all bb's but since mine was completely renovated (the entire store) over the past 6 months or so i can say that they are moving in the right direction for the high end A/V gear.
55" Sony SXRD KDS-A552000 1080P
PS3 Slim & XBOX 360 Elite, Wii, iPhone5 64gb
iPad4 64gb, AppleTV-hdmi, NAS-1tb, Oppo BDP-105D, 105, 93 & 83 players
Onkyo PR-SC5507P Pre/Pro; TX-NR525 Harmony 1, SB-Touch, Axiom Spkrs M80v3, VP180v3, QS8v3, QS4v3 M2v3, Front 3 Bi-Wired! Emotiva XPA-5, UPA-2, UPA-200, & mini-x Amps, XDA-1DAC, X-Ref 12 DSP Sub & Ultra Subs 12 Polk Audio SDA-2, Monitor 10 & Monitor 5Jr speakers
NY GIANTS!
Old 11-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #23

Nov 2012
Spangdahlem, Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarrdadd View Post
while there, i was told for right now they will be selling the 93 & 95 and at some point they will be selling the 103 & 105 players. while i was there i didn't see one on display for sale nor did i ask the selling price..
I returned to the store today and did ask about the prices: 93=$500 & 95 = $1,000 . . .

I'd say those prices are considerably better than this Oppo unit I found on Amazon (see attachment) . . . go figure . . . 😜

Also, I did again ask 'why they didn't have any SACDs on hand . . . and he didn't really have a reply; but to his credit . . .he did f/u on it and came back w/ "well, it's because they stopped making them." . . . not the best answer; but still an answer. . . in any case, he said he'd email me once he had some on hand . . . Side Note: I fully agree w/ all the comments regarding Magnolia's stepped-up product line . . . but it blows me away that they expect to sell a $3,500 McIntosh SACD player w/out having any good source material on hand . . . I realize I'm still an audiophile neophyte . .. but that's just silly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OOps.jpg (18.9 KB, 29 views)
Old 11-13-2012, 12:30 AM   #24

Nov 2012
Spangdahlem, Germany
Default Magnolia's Acoustical Treatments

Not sure if folks would find this interesting; but I did . . . so, I thought I'd post it for you . . .

http://www.acousticgeometry.com/blog...ia-audio-video
Old 11-13-2012, 12:54 AM   #25
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2008
Alexandria, VA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shek5150 View Post
Not sure if folks would find this interesting; but I did . . . so, I thought I'd post it for you . . .

http://www.acousticgeometry.com/blog...ia-audio-video
nice find buddy, that's exactly what they have here in where we are and i expect it to be the model for their other locations too!

thanks for the positive input. we need more of it from everyone!
Onkyo PR-SC5507P Pre/Pro; TX-NR525 Harmony 1, SB-Touch, Axiom Spkrs M80v3, VP180v3, QS8v3, QS4v3 M2v3, Front 3 Bi-Wired! Emotiva XPA-5, UPA-2, UPA-200, & mini-x Amps, XDA-1DAC, X-Ref 12 DSP Sub & Ultra Subs 12 Polk Audio SDA-2, Monitor 10 & Monitor 5Jr speakers
NY GIANTS!
Old 11-15-2012, 12:56 AM   #26
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2008
Alexandria, VA

also in the hi-end room they had some really nice Sonus Faber speakers. two different sets of towers and one pair of bookshelf. i really liked the bookshelf speakers, they had a velvet smoothness to their sound and crossed over nicely to the sub they had.

also the grills on one of the towers and the bookshelf speakers had the most interesting compositions i've ever seen. it was a bunch of string type material that was described as having the thickness of a piano string bunched together. when expanded they looked like a fine, see-through mesh grill cover. once taken down it could look like a mess of yarn! it will also move and vibrate as the volume or frequency of the audio being played changes, nice!

PB111909 small.jpg
sonus faber bookshelf speakers & rack with system gear

PB111914 small.jpg
close up of the bookshelf speaker

PB111913 small.jpg
bookshelf grill removed and semi-collapsed....cat owners, beware!

while i didn't listen to the above speakers nearly as much as i listened to the B&W's i listened long enough to be reminded that you can't judge a book by it's cover or a speaker by it's size. with the volume raised, and the sub mixed in, it would be really hard to tell that you weren't listening to some really nice (and velvety smooth) towers!

also in this room was two pair of Martin Logan speakers with a rack and some gear to roll them. i ran out of auditioning session time and didn't get to listen to them. however, the system that "greets" you as you enter the Magnolia Store sported some Martin Logan speakers playing with a nice McIntosh Tube Amp and they sounded incredible; i expect these in this setup to be no less amazing!

i really liked the a/v furniture in this setup. the rack was very nice looking and wasn't quite as techno as some of the others. they had more incredible hi-dollar gear in this rack for these speakers. i really wonder what an oppo would sound like coming out of any of these speakers with all of the gear in place except having the oppo be the disc transport of choice....i suspect the 105 would hold it's own paired with the other gear!

PB111927 small.jpg
shot of the martin logan speakers, it's kinda hard to see, but, those are two different speakers. one pair of each.

PB111925 small.jpg
the gear in the rack, MX151 A/V processor, MC205 power amp, MVP891 universal player. all of the gear was McIntosh, of course! oh yeah, they had a furman power center to handle all of the gears power needs!

tomorrow (or so) i'll let you know about some of the gear outside the hi-dollar room and a shot of the gear and seating in the HT room. oh yeah, nothing is cheap so don't be fooled that i said "outside the hi-dollar room" thinking they decided to go cheap on ya....Cause They Didn't!
NY GIANTS!
Old 11-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #27
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2008
Alexandria, VA

they had quite the nice HT room with a hugh screen, nice seating (motorized) incredible gear in a recessed rack incredible sound and everything was controlled via an iPad!

PB111939 small.jpg
these seats were not only very comfortable, but they were functional too and pricey of course but when you have big money, you don't care about such things!

PB111938 small.jpg
one of the few times i get to yell "Damn, look at the rack on that thing" and not get slapped or get a foot/knee to the nuts! the gear inside this rack is all top notch, top shelf and top dollar....no bottom in sight!

outside, in the main area was a couple of nice things, if you got "that" kinda money. they were sporting a couple of 2 channel intergrated amp/speaker systems; here they are:

PB111932 small.jpg
The two channel McAire system from....you guessed it McIntosh. It'll only set you back $3k, but, with the end of the year getting closer, what better way to fall of that fiscal cliff than with some nice portable tunes!

PB111933 small.jpg
also a nice 2 channel networkable receiver from Marantz this one can be had for much, much less than the McIntosh ($699.98 to be exact!) and i'm sure it too sounds sweet!
NY GIANTS!
Old 11-18-2012, 09:35 PM   #28
Blu-ray Guru

May 2008
Columbus, Ohio

Quote:
Attachment 54937
one of the few times i get to yell "Damn, look at the rack on that thing" and not get slapped or get a foot/knee to the nuts! the gear inside this rack is all top notch, top shelf and top dollar....no bottom in sight!
WOW!
They didn't spare any expense on that rack!
LIVING ROOM: Panasonic TC-P65V10, SONY BDP-S5000ES, SONY STR-DA5300ES, Emotiva XPA-5, Def Tech(BP2006 x 2, C/L/R2300, BP2X x 2, BP1.2X x 2)
BEDROOM: SONY KDL-52XBR5, OPPO BDP-103, Pioneer Elite SC-63, Energy(RC-LCR x 3), Paradigm(ADP-190 x 2), SVS PC12-PLUS

"What is dead may never die..."
Old 11-18-2012, 09:59 PM   #29
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2008
Alexandria, VA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIPPO View Post
WOW!
They didn't spare any expense on that rack!
i don't know anyone who wouldn't want to have that gear!
NY GIANTS!
Old 11-18-2012, 10:01 PM   #30
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2009
Terraforming planet Wabo

Way cool, SD. Wish my BB/Magnolia had the high end like yours. Keep the pics coming.
When life gives you limes, make margaritas
Old 11-18-2012, 10:18 PM   #31
Blu-ray Ninja

Mar 2011

Quote:
they had quite the nice HT room with a hugh screen, nice seating (motorized) incredible gear in a recessed rack incredible sound and everything was controlled via an iPad!

Attachment 54937
Is that in the rack a Kaleidescape unit ? I thought they had some kind of problem in the US because the movie industry said that they violate the DMR ?
Old 11-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #32
Blu-ray Guru

May 2008
Columbus, Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almadacr View Post
Is that in the rack a Kaleidescape unit ? I thought they had some kind of problem in the US because the movie industry said that they violate the DMR ?
Yes & yes.
LIVING ROOM: Panasonic TC-P65V10, SONY BDP-S5000ES, SONY STR-DA5300ES, Emotiva XPA-5, Def Tech(BP2006 x 2, C/L/R2300, BP2X x 2, BP1.2X x 2)
BEDROOM: SONY KDL-52XBR5, OPPO BDP-103, Pioneer Elite SC-63, Energy(RC-LCR x 3), Paradigm(ADP-190 x 2), SVS PC12-PLUS

"What is dead may never die..."
Old 11-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #33

Dec 2011

Yep, these locations are called Magnolia Design Centers to be exact, and are separate from the standard Magnolia Home Theater stores in many Best Buys- different staff, different inventory, different register/order system, different installers (they don't use Geek Squad), different calibrators. Very cool stuff. My store has one and it's awesome. My store even had the B&W 800D on display for about 2 months and they sounded INCREDIBLE, although Sonus Fabers are still my dream speakers. Love their warm, laid-back sound!

They can do some pretty neat stuff that is way beyond the scope of what Best Buy can do, e.g. home automation (Crestron/AMX and Control4, Lutron dimmers and shades) Runco projectors and flat panels...very drool-worthy stuff. There was even an article on a job they did where they got a bunch of Krell monoblocks on special request for a customer, even though they aren't even carried in Magnolia's normal product selection! (Article is in this issue: http://www.magnoliaav.com/getattachm...7c/Issue-8.pdf )

and Oppo players are sold for the same price as on Oppo's site. My location has had the 103's for about two weeks now.
HT: Panasonic TC-P60ZT60 - Oppo BDP-103D - Third Gen Apple TV - Panamax M-5100PM - Marantz SR5006 AVR - Monitor Audio Silver RX6 Mains, Silver RX Centre -Monitor Audio Silver RX1 rears - Martinlogan Dynamo 700 subwoofer
2.1: Sonus faber Toy Monitors- REL T3 subwoofer - Marantz PM8004 integrated amplifier - JVC T-X3 tuner - Apple TV - Peachtree Audio DACit 24-bit DAC-Sennheiser HD598 Headphones
Old 11-23-2012, 04:03 AM   #34
Special Member

Sep 2010
Minnesota

Wow do I have conflicted feelings about this news. Disclaimer being that I used to work at my local Best Buy back in 2003. That was before they got in to the Musical Instrument stuff and when we actually had an audio and video department...with the "boom rooms" for demoing speakers no less. No question the Magnolia Design Centers are a step int he right direction. My local store never had a Magnolia, so every time I go to my local store I strike out in trying to find almost anything that I would want when it comes to "home theater". You just don't listen to a set of speakers there, it isn't set up for that... assuming they have any speakers worth buying! Now if you drive to the Twin Cities and actually check out a regular Magnolia it is a lot better; but a far cry from "acceptable" given the caliber of gear they are selling. Projectors out of alignment, lack of quality demo material. Ask a guy who just happens to be covering the Magnolia area that afternoon "hey which one of these receivers have dedicated multi-channel audio pre-outs?" ... and it was like a deer in headlights. *facepalm*

Now I throw this question out there. Have I become such a gear snob, that I have completely lost touch with what the average consumer who goes in to Best Buy might be looking for? I've come to the realization that I probably have no clue, so I admit I'm in no position to armchair quarterback as far as what they need to do to be successful.

That said, since I left Best Buy I have come to know the guys who do custom installation near me. Basically a mom and pop shop that has hung on through the years. Now, nobody in my local market is going to a regular Magnolia sixty miles away for a Geek Squad install. This place also has the only solid theater demo room in the area, with a Control4 automation set up no less. Now these guys will never compete on a cost per component basis with Best Buy let alone Amazon, but this isn't why you go to them. You go for the service, the installation, the automation, the follow up.

I'll say this, for Best Buy to be somewhat successful in my (possibly distorted) eyes I believe it has to have something like the regular Magnolia in every store, but not quite as dumb as the "Boom Rooms" of yore. How else do you differentiate your store from Sears, Target, God forbid Wal-Mart? This four small Klipsch speakers on a metal shelf doesn't cut it for me.

Now these true "Magnolia Design Centers" kinda scares me as they look like they are the only thing that really has the ability to put my mom and pop shop friends out of business. It looks like they have the brand access along with the cost structure to really make high end inroads.
JVC DLA-RS20U D-ILA Projector || Pioneer BDP-51FD Blu-ray player || Dishnetwork DTVpal DVR || Onkyo PR-SC5508 AV Controller || Mackie HR824 MKII (LCR) , HR624 MKII (rears)

Last edited by Flatnate; 11-23-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:59 PM   #35
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2008
Alexandria, VA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatnate View Post
Wow do I have conflicted feelings about this news. Disclaimer being that I used to work at my local Best Buy back in 2003. That was before they got in to the Musical Instrument stuff and when we actually had an audio and video department...with the "boom rooms" for demoing speakers no less. No question the Magnolia Design Centers are a step int he right direction. My local store never had a Magnolia, so every time I go to my local store I strike out in trying to find almost anything that I would want when it comes to "home theater". You just don't listen to a set of speakers there, it isn't set up for that... assuming they have any speakers worth buying! Now if you drive to the Twin Cities and actually check out a regular Magnolia it is a lot better; but a far cry from "acceptable" given the caliber of gear they are selling. Projectors out of alignment, lack of quality demo material. Ask a guy who just happens to be covering the Magnolia area that afternoon "hey which one of these receivers have dedicated multi-channel audio pre-outs?" ... and it was like a deer in headlights. *facepalm*

Now I throw this question out there. Have I become such a gear snob, that I have completely lost touch with what the average consumer who goes in to Best Buy might be looking for? I've come to the realization that I probably have no clue, so I admit I'm in no position to armchair quarterback as far as what they need to do to be successful.

That said, since I left Best Buy I have come to know the guys who do custom installation near me. Basically a mom and pop shop that has hung on through the years. Now, nobody in my local market is going to a regular Magnolia sixty miles away for a Geek Squad install. This place also has the only solid theater demo room in the area, with a Control4 automation set up no less. Now these guys will never compete on a cost per component basis with Best Buy let alone Amazon, but this isn't why you go to them. You go for the service, the installation, the automation, the follow up.

I'll say this, for Best Buy to be somewhat successful in my (possibly distorted) eyes I believe it has to have something like the regular Magnolia in every store, but not quite as dumb as the "Boom Rooms" of yore. How else do you differentiate your store from Sears, Target, God forbid Wal-Mart? This four small Klipsch speakers on a metal shelf doesn't cut it for me.

Now these true "Magnolia Design Centers" kinda scares me as they look like they are the only thing that really has the ability to put my mom and pop shop friends out of business. It looks like they have the brand access along with the cost structure to really make high end inroads.
How many "mom & pop" stores have the $ to carry the stuff these true "MDC's" can? or can order it and get it for you? i doubt that the mom & pop stores could compete on a price level for this gear.

i think it was a very good thing for Magnolia to completely remove itself from BB meaning no geak squad and bringing in real, knowledgeable & seasoned A/V pro's. the guys i dealt with all really knew their stuff and were well dressed and didn't look like college kids who were between classes (i'm not knocking college kids either, i was one once and now my daughter is one now). i'm saying they have real pro's you can deal with so you are in most cases going to get the real deal on gear and real truthful answers to questions when asked.

if they do well with this serious venture it will mean that they will bring even more big brands into their store which is better for serious a/v tweakheads who usually have to drive the proverbial country mile to get to a specialty hi-end store.

i wish them the best of luck. it will be good for all of us. as for the mom & pop stores, they will still have their customers because remember, not everyone can afford McIntosh and B&W's either; however, they are nice to be able to go to your local BB and see and listen to them that is, if you have one of the newly upgraded BB's with the MDC's in it!
NY GIANTS!
Old 11-26-2012, 01:10 AM   #36
Special Member

Sep 2010
Minnesota

Quote:
How many "mom & pop" stores have the $ to carry the stuff these true "MDC's" can? or can order it and get it for you? i doubt that the mom & pop stores could compete on a price level for this gear.

i think it was a very good thing for Magnolia to completely remove itself from BB meaning no geak squad and bringing in real, knowledgeable & seasoned A/V pro's. the guys i dealt with all really knew their stuff and were well dressed and didn't look like college kids who were between classes (i'm not knocking college kids either, i was one once and now my daughter is one now). i'm saying they have real pro's you can deal with so you are in most cases going to get the real deal on gear and real truthful answers to questions when asked.

if they do well with this serious venture it will mean that they will bring even more big brands into their store which is better for serious a/v tweakheads who usually have to drive the proverbial country mile to get to a specialty hi-end store.

i wish them the best of luck. it will be good for all of us. as for the mom & pop stores, they will still have their customers because remember, not everyone can afford McIntosh and B&W's either; however, they are nice to be able to go to your local BB and see and listen to them that is, if you have one of the newly upgraded BB's with the MDC's in it!
To be honest, prior to the recent sale of McIntosh to Fine Sounds Inc. I believe that it was actually easier to find McIntosh and some of these brands at the "mom and pop shops". Yeah you can order a good range from a regular Magnolia and probably close to anything from a Magnolia Design Center but several brands including Goldenear speakers are still sold exclusively through small independent dealers. The only pair of B&W 802's I've seen in person was at a small independent shop. As a whole Best Buy went down to meet Wal-Mart and those guys went up to stay in business. I'm going to a independently owned store in two weeks to see a demo of the KEF Blade and the 4K Sony VPL-VW1000 projector.

Another example, I have been shopping around for a Marantz AV7005 pre/pro. Two of the three independent stores near me had floor models and were willing to work on the price with me. Magnolia (not the new "Design Center" type) did not have one on the floor, could only order one in, and was actually the worst when it came to price flexibility.

Yeah I agree this is a great move for Mangolia, but I'm not convinced there will be a good trickle down effect in terms of increased brand access at the remaining Best Buy stores, especially the stores that currently lack a Magnolia section in any form. Yeah take the Magnolia name out of the box stores completely, make it a separate high end store. Great. But Best Buy needs to pick up the game to fill in the gap, and at every location too.

Side note... won't lie, this looks like a good way to spin off acquired brands, bring the stock value down, so the company can be more easily acquired by founder Richard Schulze and taken private. I'm betting that happens, and I'm betting good things after it all shakes out as well.
JVC DLA-RS20U D-ILA Projector || Pioneer BDP-51FD Blu-ray player || Dishnetwork DTVpal DVR || Onkyo PR-SC5508 AV Controller || Mackie HR824 MKII (LCR) , HR624 MKII (rears)

Last edited by Flatnate; 11-26-2012 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:06 AM   #37

Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatnate View Post

Another example, I have been shopping around for a Marantz AV7005 pre/pro. Two of the three independent stores near me had floor models and were willing to work on the price with me. Magnolia (not the new "Design Center" type) did not have one on the floor, could only order one in, and was actually the worst when it came to price flexibility.
In my experience, most "MHT" stores only carry AVRs and can only fulfill Marantz Separates orders as long-wait "special orders," which probably explains their unwillingness to work on price. My location has sold the display 7005 about a month ago and put out a 7701.
HT: Panasonic TC-P60ZT60 - Oppo BDP-103D - Third Gen Apple TV - Panamax M-5100PM - Marantz SR5006 AVR - Monitor Audio Silver RX6 Mains, Silver RX Centre -Monitor Audio Silver RX1 rears - Martinlogan Dynamo 700 subwoofer
2.1: Sonus faber Toy Monitors- REL T3 subwoofer - Marantz PM8004 integrated amplifier - JVC T-X3 tuner - Apple TV - Peachtree Audio DACit 24-bit DAC-Sennheiser HD598 Headphones
Old 11-30-2012, 04:26 AM   #38
Special Member

Jun 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almadacr View Post
They "get around" the DMR by using a"disc vault" (BR changer) to house the blu-rays in. DVD's are fine.

And to the OP, my opinion on the Sonus is similar to yours. They are actually my #2 favorite speaker (in general) that I have had the pleasure of listening to.

There is only one Magnolia in my area but it doesn't (or didn't anyway) carry Mac or Sonus Faber. It also doesn't cater to 2 channel at all.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #39
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2008
Alexandria, VA

I just received an email from my contact at my Magnolia store Andrew/"Drew" that they know accept RZ certificates in the store towards purchases as well as give the points for said purchases made in their store.

This is great news for folks who were RZ members and were thinking about making big purchases at Magnolia. Now you can get the points and that's nice!

Keeping you guys in the loop....
NY GIANTS!
Old 02-07-2013, 01:12 AM   #40

Nov 2012
Spangdahlem, Germany
Default 4K is here . . .

Hey Solarrdadd,

I was at BB/MDC earlier this week & they were wheeling their first 4K TV in . . here's a couple shots of it . . . please excuse the image quality w/ my iPhone:

Shek

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater General Discussion