Best Blu-ray Deals

Black Friday Sale is Live, $3.99 Blu-ray Movies »
Now: 300: Rise of an Empire $6.96 (78% sold out, waitlist)

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$7.99
14 hrs ago
Captain Phillips (Blu-ray)
$5.99
9 hrs ago
Gravity (Blu-ray)
$7.99
6 hrs ago
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (Blu-ray)
$3.99
7 hrs ago
The LEGO Movie (Blu-ray)
$8.99
13 hrs ago
Gangs of New York (Blu-ray)
$3.99
18 hrs ago
Killing Them Softly (Blu-ray)
$3.99

The King's Speech (Blu-ray)
$3.99
14 hrs ago
You're Next (Blu-ray)
$5.99
12 hrs ago
Good Will Hunting (Blu-ray)
$3.99

Breaking Bad: The Final Season (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Ender's Game (Blu-ray)
$6.99

Big Miracle (Blu-ray)
$4.00
8 hrs ago
Lone Survivor (Blu-ray)
$7.99
7 hrs ago
Old 10-30-2012, 08:35 AM   #121

Feb 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
Congrats man! They look awesome!
Thanks man! I can't wait for my final 3 premium formats for the year to reach me. I'm so addicted to this format.

So far Conan is only one left on my grail list. (Grey hulk is pretty much unattainable for me now. lol) For new pieces I'm very tempted to get the new freddy pf, but I'll wait for in hand pics first.

I'm waiting on a new vader pf. Hopefully that happens soon. That and hellraiser.

I'm also on the waitlist for the poison ivy.

Terminator print is in!

No. 30 out of 90.

Now waiting for my alien print. Anyone has any good suggestions for a predator print to complete the trinity? ideally size has to be 24 by 18 and has the word predator in it.

I just got this, needed a usb hub and spotted this one going for $20, couldn't resist.

The heads spins and lights up whenever something is plugged in, pretty cool I think.

Old 11-01-2012, 01:51 AM   #122
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

OMG! That Ivy PF is HOT!!! Took every bit of will that I had to not order her. Like the poster and the Vader USB hub especially.
STARKILLER--1138's Galaxy Far, Far Away.... *Updated 7/28/14

STARKILLER--1138's Profile @ PSN Profiles

"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."
Old 11-01-2012, 03:07 AM   #123

Feb 2008

Quote:
OMG! That Ivy PF is HOT!!! Took every bit of will that I had to not order her. Like the poster and the Vader USB hub especially.
Thanks man, can't wait for my alien print to come in too.

Ivy pf is definitely hot, although I'm really disappointed that a number of the new premium formats are no longer mixed media. Anyways you should just jump on the waitlist. I'm not sure if I want her but no harm putting myself on the WL.

Anyways first of 3 final premium formats for the year has arrived!

Damn he's huge! Like really huge!

Last edited by Freak_Zombie; 11-01-2012 at 08:08 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:35 PM   #124

Feb 2008

2nd last piece to arrive!

(btw I'm very tempted to sell the jason premium format for the upcoming hulk maquette, what do you guys think?)

Imo this piece is absolutely underrated! I absolutely love it, it looks great in person! I managed to get it at retail even though I JUST missed out when it was listed in the sideshow email. I'm amazed how this piece has not risen in value, definitely need to be seen in person to be appreciated.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:21 AM   #125
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Congrats FZ! As for whether to sell Jason in favor of the Hulk Maquette, I say go for it! That thing is going to be massive!

Old 11-05-2012, 03:17 AM   #126

Feb 2008

Quote:
Congrats FZ! As for whether to sell Jason in favor of the Hulk Maquette, I say go for it! That thing is going to be massive!
Thanks for the input! I'm leaning towards the hulk for a number of reasons. One, I know my friends would go crazy when they see it. Two, Would be a really nice and big piece to have. Any visitors I have would probably be more impressed by it. Besides the fact that they'd recognise him.

The thing that is holding me back with the Jason is cause it is probably one of the nicest pfs, especially with all the mixed media, and he is limited edition while the hulk is open edition. So while I'm not a big fan of Jason at least it's nice to know it's value can only increase. With the hulk I don't see that happening. So I'm still quite split and I have to decide soon too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-19-2012, 03:43 AM   #127

Feb 2008

Wooot! Another premium format in!
I got a really low number too! 37/1500. First time I got a statue with a edition number that low. Looks awesome, totally worth the dough!

Next up enterbay's battle damaged 1/4th scale figure!

Had to move my wolverine.

Really surprised to find that I got the sideshow 2013 calender. looks sweet!
Old 11-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #128
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Excellent! Congrats FZ! But, no one puts Logan in the corner. Also, love the SS calendar. Hope to get my 2013 calendar next month.

Edit: I put a link to this thread in my collection thread. Hope you don't mind.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #129

Feb 2008

Quote:
Excellent! Congrats FZ! But, no one puts Logan in the corner. Also, love the SS calendar. Hope to get my 2013 calendar next month.

Edit: I put a link to this thread in my collection thread. Hope you don't mind.
hey thanks man, and no worries brah, link away! I'm more than glad to share my passion/hobby with anyone's who's a fellow collector too!

As for Logan, its more like he has his own special spot now. haha Didn't regret getting him one bit. Value be damned, even though its not risen in value, its still a great statue!
Old 11-21-2012, 05:00 AM   #130
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

I've always loved the tailoring on the Logan PF. Perfect IMO. Thanks for the ok to link your collection thread. I'm the same, always happy to share my passion. Feel free to post your thoughts on mine if you like. Always looking for ways to improve on it.

Old 11-27-2012, 09:06 AM   #131

Feb 2008

Quote:
I've always loved the tailoring on the Logan PF. Perfect IMO. Thanks for the ok to link your collection thread. I'm the same, always happy to share my passion. Feel free to post your thoughts on mine if you like. Always looking for ways to improve on it.
Yeah love the premium format! Dude I honestly think your collection and setup puts mine to shame! I absolutely love your star wars collection. I personally think with the exception of custom built furniture there's no way it can be any better actually. (Even then that's doubtful cause those shelves look great! ) I can't wait to be done with studying and working part time jobs so I really work on my setup.

Anyways couple stuff came in!

Jetsons cookie car along with some alien ice trays and facehugger chopsticks.

Browncoat for life! Double sided poster. Gonna save up for a light box for it.

Old 11-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #132
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

You're too kind FZ. I love your room color scheme and lighting far more than mine. I hope to one day be able to do that to my room. Congrats on you're haul too. My wife is a huge Fillion fan. From Firefly all the way to Castle.

Old 11-28-2012, 03:12 AM   #133

Feb 2008

Quote:
You're too kind FZ. I love your room color scheme and lighting far more than mine. I hope to one day be able to do that to my room. Congrats on you're haul too. My wife is a huge Fillion fan. From Firefly all the way to Castle.
Nah bro, meant every word, you really have a superb collection.

My dream would be to have a collectible room before entering a hallway filled with movie posters before entering the actual cinema/theater room. That would be like the ultimate basement/man cave for me.

And hey! That's cool! I love Fillion! Especially ever since two guys and a girl. He has loads of charisma. Love his work on castle too!

With regards to star wars, I doubt I'll have the dough for it (especially since I'm saving up for the hulk), but I would love to get the luke skywalker hot toy, it looks amazing! Are you getting it by any chance?
Old 11-28-2012, 04:02 PM   #134
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak_Zombie View Post
Nah bro, meant every word, you really have a superb collection.

My dream would be to have a collectible room before entering a hallway filled with movie posters before entering the actual cinema/theater room. That would be like the ultimate basement/man cave for me.

And hey! That's cool! I love Fillion! Especially ever since two guys and a girl. He has loads of charisma. Love his work on castle too!

With regards to star wars, I doubt I'll have the dough for it (especially since I'm saving up for the hulk), but I would love to get the luke skywalker hot toy, it looks amazing! Are you getting it by any chance?
I agree! I especially love that it can be hung from the ceiling. How awesome is that! I wish more collectibles would step out of the box like that more. I thought Sideshows "dual display" dios might, but the only one I've seen from Star Wars is the "night light" Ben. Not sure if I'll get it as I have alot on PO and budget is low atm. But, yeah, I'm definitely checking it out.

I like you're idea of a collectible hall or entryway. I had something similar in my previous home, but no more. We do have a good size loft upstairs in our new home though that my wife gave the ok to put my crap in, LOL!

Old 12-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #135

Feb 2008

Quote:
I agree! I especially love that it can be hung from the ceiling. How awesome is that! I wish more collectibles would step out of the box like that more. I thought Sideshows "dual display" dios might, but the only one I've seen from Star Wars is the "night light" Ben. Not sure if I'll get it as I have alot on PO and budget is low atm. But, yeah, I'm definitely checking it out.

I like you're idea of a collectible hall or entryway. I had something similar in my previous home, but no more. We do have a good size loft upstairs in our new home though that my wife gave the ok to put my crap in, LOL!

Couple of prints came in (can't wait to have them framed up):
(can't find pic for one of them though but its a Vader print) :

Only $23

No. 30 out of 100

(Don't remember if I've posted this before but just in case) Maxell blown away poster, its pretty huge too:

Shadow of the colossus

Old 12-10-2012, 02:10 AM   #136
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Congrats on your new additions FZ!

Old 12-14-2012, 06:24 AM   #137

Feb 2008

Quote:
Congrats on your new additions FZ!

Thanks man!

Christmas came early! haha, finally got it. I've always wanted this when I was young and when popcultcha had 20% off just had to get it!

My first star wars memorabilia in a long time!

Last edited by Freak_Zombie; 12-14-2012 at 07:56 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:13 AM   #138

Feb 2008

Got the alien egg but was very disappointed with it. Plus paint app wasn't so great. So I'm returning it. With the savings I have two options guys, which should I go for? (Further down in this post)

The box is just ridiculously huge, I couldn't even get it through my door.

Extra bulge to the sides which I believe are not supposed to be there.

As you can see the paint app for the clear gloss is pretty rough. It looks like this or slight worse around 60 % of the egg.

The base looks super cheap in person and the black base beneath the grey absolutely kills an realism the piece has.

First sideshow piece which I was severely underwhelmed. Which is especially surprising since it is life size.

The light up function:

Batman 1/4th scale from hot toys (I already have the 1/6th scale version though)
I'll probably wanna display him with the headsculpt though.

or a life size HCG predator 2 cutting disc? I absolutely love the lights and it is pretty rare now a days.

Last edited by Freak_Zombie; 12-21-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:36 AM   #139
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Sorry to hear you weren't happy with the Alien Egg. But, as for the two things you can get as an alternative, I would have to say Batman. I'm more of a statue guy though, so take that into account. If you would have asked me 10 years ago, my anwer would have been the other way, LOL!

FWIW, looks like HT nailed Bale's likeness. Just killed it! I wish Sideshow had that kind of talent.

Old 12-21-2012, 07:18 AM   #140

Feb 2008

Quote:
Sorry to hear you weren't happy with the Alien Egg. But, as for the two things you can get as an alternative, I would have to say Batman. I'm more of a statue guy though, so take that into account. If you would have asked me 10 years ago, my anwer would have been the other way, LOL!

FWIW, looks like HT nailed Bale's likeness. Just killed it! I wish Sideshow had that kind of talent.
Dang it! I was kinda leaning towards the predator, if only cause I'll already be getting this (haha):

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries