Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Ender's Game (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Gravity 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Gremlins (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Gravity (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Blu-ray)
$5.99
The Birds (Blu-ray)
$13.99
Reality Bites (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Turbo (Blu-ray)
$15.79
Weird Science (Blu-ray)
$6.96
The Goonies (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$16.98
Pacific Rim 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Robin Hood (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Blu-ray)
$4.99
No Holds Barred (Blu-ray)
$7.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Electronics Deals

Old 11-26-2012, 01:05 AM   #21
Expert Member

Oct 2008
Calgary, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodiak View Post
it's not available in Quebec because of the language bullsh*t.
You should find someone in Ontario to pick one up and send it to you. Can't cost more than $20 to ship from Ontario to Quebec!? Even with shipping. It's still a damn good deal.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #22
Expert Member

Dec 2011

Dang I totally missed this. Saw this thread yesterday and the deal was dead of course. At least at the current time. Seems like this one comes in and out of stock based on the history of this thread.

It IS available at a local store about 50 miles away. My little car gets 35 miles per gallon highway. Should be able to do it in 3 gallons. I only pay 3.5% sales tax in my town but it'll be at least double that if I go drive to pick it up plus the cost of gas. Still probably only adds maybe $20 to my cost. Is it worth $200?

What do ya'll think the likelihood is of it going lower in the next 4-6 weeks
Alice In Wonderland Amazon Exclusive w/film cell frame FS/FT

My FS/FT thread
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=214105
Old 11-26-2012, 11:01 PM   #23

Mar 2010
Lakewood, Ohio

Check GameStop as well, if you have any in your area. I couldn't find it at Best Buy but a few GameStop locations near me seem to have it so I may stop in there and see what it's all about.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #24
Expert Member

Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZatch View Post
Check GameStop as well, if you have any in your area. I couldn't find it at Best Buy but a few GameStop locations near me seem to have it so I may stop in there and see what it's all about.
Let us know how much it is at GameStop.

My FS/FT thread
Old 11-27-2012, 04:21 PM   #25
Blu-ray Baron

Nov 2007
8 1 8 Biatch!! L.A.

Damn guess many missed out on the $100 online BestBuy.com black friday (thursday) deal. Im suprised they shipped it out so quick too, just got it delivered today. Good thing I was still in the 30 day window with a recent 24 Asus monitor I had bought to use as my PS3 display. I save $100 bucks and get 3d, not a bad deal.
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened...

*50" Panasonic Viera Plasma 1080p TH-50PZ80U*Onkyo TX-SR606*Harmony 880*PS3 Slim(BDs/Media streaming)*Launch 60GB PS3(Gaming)*

Twitter: @Bizdady
PSN ID: Bizdady
Old 11-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #26

Mar 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
Dang I totally missed this. Saw this thread yesterday and the deal was dead of course. At least at the current time. Seems like this one comes in and out of stock based on the history of this thread.

It IS available at a local store about 50 miles away. My little car gets 35 miles per gallon highway. Should be able to do it in 3 gallons. I only pay 3.5% sales tax in my town but it'll be at least double that if I go drive to pick it up plus the cost of gas. Still probably only adds maybe $20 to my cost. Is it worth $200?

What do ya'll think the likelihood is of it going lower in the next 4-6 weeks
Found one 100miles away. Only difference is its under the BF sale price since my pick up place sold out while they were supposed to be getting off the shelf. I just don't want use all that gas but I really do want to get it and it's paid for. Guess I gotta go.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #27
Expert Member

Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
Found one 100miles away. Only difference is its under the BF sale price since my pick up place sold out while they were supposed to be getting off the shelf. I just don't want use all that gas but I really do want to get it and it's paid for. Guess I gotta go.
I'd go 100 miles each way in a heart beat to get it for $100!

My FS/FT thread
Old 11-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #28

Mar 2010
Lakewood, Ohio

Quote:
Let us know how much it is at GameStop.
$179.99. I picked up mine this morning and ran through several scenes in "The Amazing Spider-Man 3D" before coming in to work. Picture was crisp, the glass on the unit is a little too reflective but as this is my first 3D set, I have nothing to compare it to. I can't wait to delve into the 3D discs I've purchased but never been able to watch all these years.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:01 PM   #29
Special Member

Dec 2010

Should have saved your money and bought this instead, especially with all the issues that people have had with the Playstation Display.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/VIZIO-32-C...320VX/15992329

It works great and is well worth it, plus the ease of renting VUDU 3D movies on your TV is a plus also.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:58 AM   #30
Expert Member

Oct 2008
Calgary, Canada

I tried out Transformers on mine AND WOW, does it ever look great. Now I pray it does not red light on me.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #31
Expert Member

Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by htka View Post
Should have saved your money and bought this instead, especially with all the issues that people have had with the Playstation Display.

It works great and is well worth it, plus the ease of renting VUDU 3D movies on your TV is a plus also.
The TV you linked to is only 60hz and almost twice the price. It does seem like a nice TV based on the reviews but it's a little bit of apples&oranges with the price difference and a lesser refresh rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-vie View Post
I tried out Transformers on mine AND WOW, does it ever look great. Now I pray it does not red light on me.
I always get the longest extended warranty on TVs. Even with the cost of the warranty I have saved myself money vs what repair costs would have been. The warranty price on this will be very very worth it to buy the warranty to me for what it will cost.

My FS/FT thread
Old 11-29-2012, 03:31 PM   #32
Expert Member

Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by htka View Post

The TV you linked to is only 60hz and almost twice the price. It does seem like a nice TV based on the reviews but it's a little bit of apples&oranges with the price difference and a lesser refresh rate.

Quote:
I always get the longest extended warranty on TVs. Even with the cost of the warranty I have saved myself money vs what repair costs would have been. The warranty price on this will be very very worth it to buy the warranty to me for what it will cost.

My FS/FT thread
Old 11-30-2012, 06:43 PM   #33
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2009

Quote:
I just opened and set mine up last night as well and tried Spiderman 3D and it does have good quality and also praying it doesn't red light on me.

It does have a 1year manufacturer warranty and from what I have been reading online, it looks like it everyone who's unit failed, failed w/in the 1st 4months. So I don't know if I should buy the store warranty or just rely on the manufacturer warranty.

Store: I can just bring it in
Manufacturer: Free but I probably need to ship it and probably have to pay for shipping too?
my Game Collection

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
Old 12-11-2012, 05:55 AM   #34

Dec 2012
Wink a little expensive

Though this deal is not too expensive, but it is a little expensive for me.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:31 PM   #35
Expert Member

Oct 2008
Calgary, Canada

Damn it! Bestbuy and Futureshop (Canada). Is selling it for $99! I paid $150 for it!
Old 12-23-2012, 09:17 PM   #36
Expert Member

Dec 2011

Quote:
Damn it! Bestbuy and Futureshop (Canada). Is selling it for $99! I paid $150 for it!
So Best Buy Canada is currently selling this for $99?

My FS/FT thread
Old 12-23-2012, 10:51 PM   #37

Sep 2009

I'm in Arizona, does anyone know if the stores have any left?
TV: 61" Samsung DLP
Receiver: Denon 2307ci
Speakers: B&W 603 S3 (Fronts), B&W LCR 600 S3 (Center)
Gaming: XBOX 360 (GT: HanSoloScoundrl), PS3 & Wii
Apple TV
Old 12-24-2012, 12:30 AM   #38
Expert Member

Dec 2011

Quote:
Quote:
So Best Buy Canada is currently selling this for $99?
Online at least BestBuy.CA and FutureShop are showing $179.99.

Is it a different price in store?;

My FS/FT thread
Old 12-24-2012, 02:43 AM   #39

Mar 2010
Lakewood, Ohio

Quote:
Online at least BestBuy.CA and FutureShop are showing $179.99.

Is it a different price in store?;
No, it's definitely not $99 anymore. It was during Black Friday, as I assume stores were clearing out dusty inventory.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:28 AM   #40

Sep 2010
Toronto, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZatch View Post
No, it's definitely not $99 anymore. It was during Black Friday, as I assume stores were clearing out dusty inventory.
Actually, if you look at the Boxing Day online flyers for both FS & BB, that 3D display bundle will be $99.99.....I'm definitely picking one up. At that price, it's definitely my best option to watch my 3D movies.
Recently Watched: Arrow: Season 1, The Road, Hanna, The Rock, Fist Of Legend, 48 Hrs., Psycho III, Predator 3D, Gravity 3D, G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D, The Monster Club, Death Valley, The Edge

"Class isn't something you buy. Look at you, you've got a 500 dollar suit on and you're still a low-life. "
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Electronics Deals